What do you think about swaddling a baby (wrapping them like a potato), do you agree with it or not?

When I was just 3 weeks old, my father's mother wrapped me but my parents disagreed right at the same time. They are against swaddling a baby. They don't like the idea of a baby not being able to move its arms and legs, of being uncomfortable. Neither of my twin sisters weren't swaddled.

The baby isn't me but that's how I was once swaddled and my parents told her to unwrap me immediately. I'm not into it either. What do you think? Do you agree with wrapping a baby like that or not?

Updates
1 mo
My paternal grandmother comes from a tradition of swaddling a baby. My parents hate that.
Post Opinion