Why I never liked James Charles!

Who Is James Charles?

James Charles Is a 19 year old, who got his fame for being the first male on covergirl and he wears makeup which Is different to say the least but never really bothered me.

Why I never liked James Charles!

Why I always got a bad vibe from him?

James Charles for one, seems to act like a Celebrity for his one covergirl shoot. He Is a Youtuber, his fans gave him everything and Youtube Is the platform that has built him given his money and "fame"

There Is NOTHING wrong with wanting money, but being fake? Yes there Is. He visibly puts on a Persona and names his fans "sisters" to make It seem more wholesome? or like we're a part of his life when really we are not. He Is constantly screaming "Use code James for 10% off", the worst scandals so far are,

He made a giveaway of his merchandise, but the ONLY people who could enter were people who already have his merch, aren't giveaways supposed to be for people who cannot afford merch and It's their chance to give to people who have less?

He's also going on Tour. You have to pay 500$ for a ticket, to see him. Let me emphasise how bad that is, You could see Elton John, Ariana Grande or any artist of your choosing for that price and sometimes lower! At an avenue with fireworks, backup dances and a whole stadium!! Yet he Is asking for 500$ for us to see him in some dusty old place where he tries to sing.

He Is trying to push a music career, which will simply never happen many have pointed this out "His tour Is just a way to push his music agenda"

He takes sexuality as a joke and forces his on others.

Many times he has tweeted about how "Straight men have no game" and when spending time with Tati he spoke about how he could suck the waiters C*ck to which Tati commented "He's straight" With james responding It doesn't matter I'm a celebrity.

He went to the Met Gala.

Somehow James got Into the Met Gala, and well.. made a joke of himself. Videos have been leaked of him aimlessly walking around the red carpet with nobody wanting to interview him or even photograph him! It's really sad If Im honest. He was also heavily criticised for his outfit, as the theme was "Camp" yet he showed up like It was Coachella 2.

Why I never liked James Charles!

Honestly thats all I have to give as I cannot be bothered to look into it more, It's sad people only now are realising how fake he is. He has been the 1st youtuber to lose A million subscribers In a day.

If a makeup artist belongs there it would be Jeffree Star. He came from nothing, and made his own beauty line that Is amazing quality, he does a lot of giveaways and Is genuinley a businessman yet humble and honest person. James only got partnered up for one Makeup pallette with Morphe.

James always tried to dodge his mistakes, brush them off or make excuses he can never admit his wrongs.

1519

Most Helpful Girls

• 12 d ago

I actually thought he was cool and funny at one point maybe the fame really got to his head

Most Helpful Guys

• 13 d ago

Stop making stupid people famous

• 11 d ago

thank you for never liking him

Join the discussion

1317
  • 13 d ago

Interesting. I feel indifferent towards him, and I refuse to simply hop on the “I hate James” train without an actual reason. I just recently bought his palette, which is actually one of the greatest decisions of my life. At the end of the day he’s human and the amount of hate he gets is f*cking ridiculous and simply uncalled for

• 11 d ago

he's an online influencer no influencers life will ever be crystal clear or good. Yes he's human, but for saying he just brushes off his mistakes makes me sick how will he ever learn if the fame gets to his head and if he can never admit his wrongs?

• 11 d ago

10x worse*

• 11 d ago

By the way I did not hop on the train, as I Never liked him as the title states. I already said he's young, but you dont need to be an old man to learn to accept your wrongs and move on you don't automatically become wiser when you hit a certain age. He needs to learn to realise what his behaviour is, why its negative to himself, and others and why he should take steps to improve and how to take them.

• 11 d ago

I was never subbed to him, I don't hate him or anything but I don't need to watch a man to teach me how to wear make up or be a woman. With that said, it's weird to have to go after straight guys ( which im side eyeing if these guys really are straight and not clout chasing cause most straight men wouldn't continue talking to gay guy if they know he's interested.) when you know, he could just go for another gay man? I mean Jeffery star acts like a woman has no problem finding a man so whats the deal here?

But anyway, I don't watch any of these men, I'm side eyeing everyone who is now deciding to cancel him but didn't want to cancel him when he and Jeffery star has said some pretty racist stuff about black people and women. It's okay to say stereotypical/racist things but once these youtube celebs cross one another, then suddenly cancelling becomes real. It's just a huge mess.. but yeah his career might be... over thanks to tati? Who knows, you know how people are, outraged one week then they forget and all get together like nothing happen.

• 12 d ago

"Honestly thats all I have to give as I cannot be bothered to look into it more, It's sad people only now are realising how fake he is."

It took people 40+ years to work Jimmy Savile out, despite that he was creepy as fuck. He always freaked me out and I didn't get the appeal. Surprise surprise...

I have no idea who this person is, however I've noticed when I've been going on reddit and MSN to check my e-mails recently I've been seeing something about someone called Jame Charles so I suppose something significant happened I dunno'.

Seems the guy is delusional though, looks like a laugh. What he's done at that fashion show is very People Just Do Nothing, very MC Grindah. I find it so amazing that someone has actually done an MC Grindah thing in real life hahahaaaaaaaa! What an absolute nutter.

Getting this ridiculous world tour n' all.. I'm wondering if he's got an agent, his Chabbuddy G if you like, getting him these things with blags, cons, bribes.. like I'd think he must have representation to get that tour but like I said I'd expect his agent is a Chabuddy G or more traditionally a Delboy.

• 11 d ago

Every youtuber or face in the public puts on a persona. My ex used to watch his channel a lot tagged along with Jeffrey Star... and I respect Jeffrey Star so much more than James Charles. James Charles is just too flamboyant. It's an annoyance and just an instant headache. Gay is absolutely fine, but when you come in a room practically singing and dancing around, you're annoying. He's more feminine than the most feminine woman I've ever met. Has the same personality as a 16 year old spoiled girl. Jeffrey Star on the other hand is a fucking hustler and a very intelligent investor. I'm shameful to admit I know so much about these two, but again my ex used to watch these videos all the time on our big screen in the living room lol

• 11 d ago

Im glad you're so well versed on the topic! Would've made you MHO but I already picked. Thank you very much for the opinion.

• 3 d ago

Thisis the 1st thing I thought of...

KJV 1 Corinthians 6:9
    Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

• 11 d ago

He is fake as you said, enough of a reason to be off someone. But also, I never got why him being the first guy on cover girl was some landmark exceptional thing? Since when is that something to aspire to? There are tons of more things that need to happen to further women's rights around the world... What a waste. But that's what happens when stupid people get attention.

• 11 d ago

He is the stereotypical gay guy that people who have no involvement with the lgbt comunity think of when they say 'i dont like gays'. As long as people like this are showing what the gay community is about the longer the general public will ridicule them.

• 8 d ago

Some of these transgender youtube stars are highly narcissistic and sociopathic. They just seem empty in the eyes.

• 10 d ago

I don't know him personally to judge but his makeup tutorials are amazing 💜💜💜

• 10 d ago

Money changes people
    Im too old to not believe it doesn't

• 13 d ago

i dont get it either, its just an alien who found makeup

• 8 d ago

James is James. I really can't hate another human for being himself

• 8 d ago

You can change, there's no such thing as I am who I am. There are evil people that manage to change, you are not born with a set personality.

• 7 d ago

Bye sister... rip tati... James has set the truth straight to all her lies in his latest video.

• 3 d ago

What do you mean bye sister? I was never a "sister" of his. I've always disliked him.

• 12 d ago

Wow, I thought he was older than 19 , or he seemed older than that

• 6 d ago

All the allegations against him were proven false

• 3 d ago

Please take the time to view how this was written before the allegations were proven false. Although I won't change my tune, as I've always disliked him. Even before the allegations, I really dislike his perosnality and how money hungry he is.

• 13 d ago

He looks gross

• 13 d ago

Where im from we call people like him perverts

• 13 d ago

Good take.

• 13 d ago

Agreed

• 13 d ago

The backlash is real...

• 9 d ago

He's totally gross.

• 3 d ago

What a disgusting fellow.

• 3 d ago

So fake, jesus.

• 6 d ago

God I can't stand the guy.

• 7 d ago

Why did he lose 1 million in a day

• 8 d ago

Wrong Egyptian wore makeup long before he did?

• 8 d ago

Yes they did, but he earnt the title for First male on COVERGIRL with makeup.

• 2 d ago

His voice annoys me :/ And the way he talks AND EVERYTHING ABOUT HIS VOICE. And the way he moves. And how selfish and stuck up he is. he's stupid

• 8 d ago

Who cares? Didn't even know who that is

• 8 d ago

You obviously do since you commented. Many care it was trending on twitter, and he lost a million in a day so quite a few honey. Not your cup of tea? Then leave.

• 8 d ago

I just came for the points lol

• 10 d ago

I'm sorry by this transgender shit is gross, God made you the way you are, I don't get why guys want to be girls and girls want to be guys. What next? Am I going to hear a girl say "oh man I really gotta boner in my pants!". Fuck this stupid ass, people are fucked in the head. I don't give a shit who dislikes it and I'll even keep myself anonymous because I know there are people who are going to bitch and complain about my post.

• 11 d ago

he is a gay liar
    lol

enough said

• 13 d ago

Wait, is it the comment about the waiter the reason Tati called him out and thats why he's losing subscribers?

• 11 d ago

Yep, plus I think he was generally disrespectful to tati