Valentine's day dress

Valentines day dress

While Valentine's day can be looked down upon it is fun to see different people's interpretations of it. Even anti-valentine's day is an interpretation of Valentine's day and outfits are a part of that.

Valentines day dress
Valentines day dress
Valentines day dress
Valentines day dress
Include a cap
Include a cap
Valentines day dress

Starting off with some causal looks, the red coat with red leather leggings looks smart, playful and sexy at the same time. The lips t-shirt and pink skirt is just fun and flirty. The red roses leggings picture is so good... but I think its all about changing that top to pink or red and it would be so cute and perfect. The dark pink jacket and light pink blouse is a simple look but it works so well, its cute yet functional. Wonder woman's pink suit outfit is just pretty cool looking it's playful and fun. The black top and red skirt works well. Given it is not blatantly Valentine's day but that is part of its charm.

Valentines day dress
Valentines day dress
Valentines day dress
Valentines day dress

These next one's are kinda in the middle. Let's call them office causal. The light pink blouse and red skirt work really well together cute yet fancy and professional. The red sweater and pink skirt can be seen as causal but office wear too... it is simple and sweet but that is part of its charm. The v neck sweater and leather skirt is sexy yet classy and professional, it is a great confident look that goes from boss to date really well. The polka dot red top and belted leather skirt are again down the middle a bit, they don't really seem causal or office attire per say but It is a look that is causal and sweet yet confident and sexy.

Valentines day dress
Valentines day dress
Valentines day dress
Valentines day dress
Valentines day dress
Valentines day dress
Valentines day dress
Valentines day dress
Valentines day dress

This last part I would call more formal dress. Of the picture with the three girls, I like the middle dress the best as it has a revealed shoulder and a long sleeve which looks pretty cute. The girl being held by a man, it is clearly a sexy dress that show cases her curves and shape well I also like how some of the dress drags on the floor and the ruffle on the side. The black leather jacket and tights work pretty well with the red dress and belt, it is a great contrast and looks sexy without going over the top. The girl with the flowers has a dreamy layered dress, however.. oddly enough it would look better if the first layer the dress covered more of her legs for a more layered effect. The red sequin dress that features the back is just fun, it kind of reminds me of a Valentine's day party that she took with her on the go :) . The puffy red skirt dress just looks romantic and fun, it is kind of like a Valentine's day princess. The girl with the strapless top red tube like dress looks just plain sexy and the way it looks at the top resembles a heart, I call that outfit the heartbreaker :) . The next outfit with red sash belt is interesting, it looks like a house robe yet is closed off. It oddly enough makes me think of it being intimate yet sweet. The last one again is sexy, I like the top strap for the neck..its so unique and I love how the dress is loose in some places yet pulls in others. It is a great date night dress.

Given this mytake is a bit early... but hopefully you enjoyed it just the same :) have a great Sunday

Valentine's day dress
8
9

Most Helpful Girls

• AbsoluteCutie
    Thank you for the fun take it was lovely. 😊 I loved some of the outfits. Looking at this has made me excited. I’m looking forward to dressing up and going out with my husband on valentines 💕
    Is this still revelant?
  • SydneySentinel
    Love these two... but I can never find over the knee boots without a giant heel.
    by the way, Wonder Woman could wear a potato sack and still be stunning.Valentine's day dressValentine's day dress
    Is this still revelant?
    • Jjpayne

Yeah, she does have that appeal.. I can't wait to see 1984 :)

• Me either!! Maybe to dress up!!!

Most Helpful Guys

• Gedaria
    They all look really great. The that catches my eye is the one is a long pleated skirt with red top...
    Is this still revelant?
  • Very nice cute outfits

Love the leather

Black and red goes together very well
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

67
  • RawaajUK
    1. Wear a quality base layer

Invest in a good quality base layer for your everyday routine. Keep your layers a little loose so your body can breathe. Many people believe that layering makes them feel like a teddy bear, but a little bit of space between your layering clothes will keep you warmer. Not only this, layering also insulates the heat that your body produces, so you always have hot air flowing through your body. And remember; don't make it so much loose, because cold air might get in between your body. So a normal fitting would work.

2. Add on a warm sweatshirt

On the upper layer, use fleece or sweatshirt made of cotton or wool. Since you're covered on the inside, you might want to invest in something water-resistant. Because in winter, there's no saying when show or rain would start. So always prepare yourself for such conditions. While cotton, down and wool aren't great for extreme weather, they are an amazing insulating material. You can also use them with a tight leather jacket. You might have a feeling so far, that it's getting warmer.

3. Add a quality jacket

Jackets are one of the best clothing to have in the winter season. Get a high-quality jacket that comes with a hood. These are perfect to fight cold breeze and moisturizing in the air. Invest in a good quality jacket, that fits a little loose on your body, so that you can wear other clothes under it. Opt for materials such as polypropylene or polyester, and make sure that there's enough room to wear 2-3 layers underneath your jacket.

4. Wear pant or jean

Pants that have thermals under it are perfect for the winter season. If you're going out or have an office job, then I suggest you buy high-quality jeans. For extra warmth, wear some long johns under them. Stretch jeans are on the trend nowadays. They are flexible and adjust as per your body needs. Also, there's less chance that cold air might enter your lower body.

5. Finally, some feet warm

Get long socks and pair them with long boots to keep your feet warm. Get boots that rise above your ankle, and have some extra space on it for socks. I prefer, half-size bigger shoe, so that it has enough room for my socks. For extreme weather, opt for thermal socks whereas, for everyday use, cotton socks are perfect,

Final Verdict:

By investing in high-quality layering, you can easily bypass this season. It doesn't matter you create all layers equally. You can wear different shapes and sizes at the same time. It's better to cover yourself rather than shivering.
  • octoberbabe
    These are my two favoritesValentine's day dressValentine's day dress
  • DeeDeeDeVour
    This Valentine's day dress is my type.
    • Combining a combination of black, white & a slightly dark shade of red are what I have in mind.

• Massageman
    This one could certainly work for me.
    This one could certainly work for me.
    #1,3 and 4 from office casual and #8 from formal.
  • JackSmy

Dress? Who needs that!! Cuddly soft 'jammies' are the best!!
    The last Valentines, when I was with a lady, she just wore these soft, cuddly waffle type pants and top, in pink, with strawberries all over. We shared a great Malbec wine, and cooked dinner together, and we both teased and touched, and kissed, all the time.
    We cuddled close, on the couch, and ate together, an Italian Ziti pasta and sauce, with HUGE amounts of Mozzarella, and the strings, dipping the toasted bread, and laughing, with the cheese, was just the best!
    She chose "Fool's Gold" for the movie, and Kate Hudson, and Matthew McConahey just made everything good!!
    Cheese cake dessert, with a decadent chocolate ganache topping, and NO CALORIES, on Valentine's Day!!!
  • ninjafemme
    im anti val this year... ill be celebrating Halloween twice... yass
  • Avicenna
    Those are some nice outfits, perfect for the day! Ladies in red!
  • Exorcist_Rampage
    Wow! Those are amazing righteous feet by woman in long pink skirt.
  • ThisAndThat
    February 14th is also International MGTOW's days. MGTOW's Day is the one I calibrate.
  • CocoBat
    I hate red
  • SecretGardenBlood65
    Good take
  • Anonymous
    Keep in mind girls, this is a MAN, telling YOU how to dress
  • Anonymous
    3rd and 5th outfit is trash 🗑