#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Valentine's Day Fashion

A-line dresses

A-line dresses are simple and look good on anyone, no matter what your body shape. They are casual enough to be worn in everyday life, but cute enough to make a statement. Plus, they are pretty affordable and easy to find. Valentine's Day Fashion

Valentine's Day Fashion

Think pink (and red)!

Pink and red are traditional Valentine's Day colors. Also, wearing red is said to make a person automatically more attractive. Valentine's Day Fashion

Valentine's Day Fashion

Accessories!

Personally, I find that combining pink with golden-colored jewelry is a great look. Remember, Valentine's Day is a day to dress extra if you so choose to. Valentine's Day Fashion

Red lipstick

As red is such an adored Valentine's Day color, it is no surprise you automatically envision red lipstick when thinking of more romantic looks.Valentine's Day Fashion

Lightweight fabrics

I can admire the artistry of layering, but lighter fabrics automatically make you look more "soft", if that makes sense. Valentine's Day Fashion

Flats or heels

Most cultures have decided that heels are the ultimate feminine shoe choice. But if you like having uninjured feet, I'd say flats are a good alternative. Ankle boots also seem to be in high demand nowadays. Valentine's Day Fashion

Valentine's Day Fashion

Cozy sweater

It's still winter! This would be perfect if you're planning on watching The Notebook and gorging on chocolate. Valentine's Day Fashion

Something with roses

Rose designs seem to be trendy nowadays, and with good reason. I personally really love the idea of even a hoodie with a few roses on it. Valentine's Day Fashion

1212
Whatthefluff is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Good take.. All this stuff is cute.. Might even wear a few of them.. Especially that A-line dress.. I would look good in it.. LOL..

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the outfits are really cute, just don't like red and pink together, i tend to think they clash lol.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 11

• Nice one, fluff. I like the rose hoodie.

A rose for you.

• Whatever comes off my date the easiest at the end of the evening... LOL

I actually don't have a date that night so I don'tn even know why I commented...

• Can you get red or pink snow suits for adults?
    Probably going to be snow for Valentines Day. lol

• I think it's stupid to have a dress or an outfit for only one day in a year

• Wouldn't light fabrics make you cold in February

• Great take
    Well done Fluff

• Everything except the sweaters are amazing.

• Rather cute but better for spring

• Heels and Red Lipstick are a must.

• Nice stuff

• You forgot the MOST IMPORTANT part of Valenties Day fashion! The lingerie! ;-)

What Girls Said 11

• Heels are the worst.
    The 3 photos that you could actually see their feet, they were all wearing heels.

• So cute! Love those first two little black dresses!

• I prefer a-line and light fabric dresses but usually like them short.

• I like the outfit's and I would either wear a skinny strap dress and black heels as well or the light weight dress and flats

• If only Valentine's day was in July and not in winter when it's freezing

• I love a-line dresses! So easy to wear and so cute!

• Nice take, some of those are really nice

• Interesting

• @CrazyyChick
    bad taste.

• Red dress

• Oooo, I love them all! :) thanks for the ideas!