My second style of clothing to fit my alter ego

lanadelrey25

As much as I love the fun, flirty and childish clothing of Nymphet fashion, there is another side to me. One that is mature, modest, classy and even more vintage than the typical 1950's- esque nymphet clothing. Like I'm excited to become a woman in her 40-50's that can embrace her mature femininity.

I simply adore Edwardian fashion (1901-1910) but I am not going to go out and about all decked out in a floor length dress and lace up boots, so I find a middle ground. I have a very eclectic sense of style but one thing remains the same, retro. So, my middle ground tries to include the dainty, delicate lace and high necked blouses of the Edwardian period and the tea length-ed dresses and skirts (below the knee) and high heels of the 1930's.

I also am not a fan of looking frumpy, and now days, a lot of things that don't "bear all" so to speak, is considered frumpy, sadly. No, I won't change myself for other people, but I don't like to look frumpy. So, to combat long skirts, I like for them to be tighter, like a pencil skirt and high waisted so it really shows off my waist. So here are a few examples of things I love.

1. Skirts and Dresses

2. The shoes

3. The blouse/shirts and pants

4. The lingerie

I don't want to dress like this only on "special occasions", I want to dress like this whenever I want, which is usually all the time. Thanks, and that's all! <3

18
7

Most Helpful Guys

• Akshayjosh
    I love them all ,
    I wish I could gift them all to my MILF and say nothing and just wait for her to react.
    Is this still revelant?
  • COMMODOREII
    These look awesome actually. 😄
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

716
  • Citizenkirk
    My second style of dress will probably have a utility belt, polyceramic body armour, light difussion, light bending cloaking technology, have heat insulating, defusing technology, and loose fitting in the joints too facilitate a broad range of motion when doing, well, you know.
    Clothes make the man
    Clothes make the man
  • The clothes are nice.. Well not into big bows the shoes are still eh.. but yeah shows you can still look attractive without wearing shorts to to the coochie or showing nips or Camel toe 😂
  • Alexandra1
    I don't know what to say about this. This is very awesome and I would like you to post more stuff because this is awesome. and I would like to stay here like this because this is awesome, and I'm just writing this to get experience so I can post pictures and stuff. Good luck.
  • Guanfei
    You certainly know the best style to look feminine.
    Funny thing is that I've seen many girls, many young ones, saying they'd like to wear that kind of stuff, but apparently none dares to actually do it.
    • Really? I never hear that... but I dare to be me!

• Guanfei

I've seen that on many videos showing women, from 1890 to 1960. Many girls saying they looked classy and wishing they could wear that too. But when you tell them they're free to do it if they like, they refuse.

• Sevenpointfive
    it's all hot except for the suspenders one. that would take getting used to
    • Getting used to? I don't get it but ok

• it's not something i see a girl wear as a style, so yeah, it would take some getting used to because it's not ugly, more funny looking

• kemo56
    Do you have a mother or a older sister that is single... I love your taste and why should you dress like everybody else thinks you should... The way I see women dress these days they don't seem to be following any certain pattern... I said you go girl that's beautiful... But saying that I don't know why you would want to wear a clothes that are that type what happens if you want to run or change the tire on your car or something... lol... And trust me if you had that outfit on and you walk by even if I was with my significant other I would look I enjoy the beauty of women... But people that know me know I'm not lusting it's just I'm just don't miss a lot I mean I see deer on the side of the road before most people do you know I just pay attention More than A lot of people do... At least that's the best excuse I could come up with
    • I have a sister and a mom, they aren't anything like me... and they aren't single lmao. But thank u so much!

• kemo56

I just gave you my opinion of your outfits but you're welcome

• GoodGuyBreakingBad
    My second style of clothing to fit my alter egoThis looks so dam cute and sexy
  • Tunasub
    I really like all of the clothes. The shoes... eh.. not so much.
    • Well 3 out of 4 ain't bad :)

• Tunasub

Shoes look like Piers Morgan would wear them...😬

• Do you wanna get slapped?

• ahmadali01
    the dainty, delicate lace and high necked blouses of the Edwardian period and the tea length-ed dresses and skirts (below the knee) and high heels of the 1930's.
  • menina
    I love these kind of clothes, I would wear them if I could. 😊
  • PBandJ_Nerd
    I don't care for pencil skirts but I like everything else.
  • ohshee
    And you really need to do it you said electric thatvis for eure i feel you from here
  • I love all the pieces! They are cute and sexy! Thank you for sharing them with us! 😊
  • Gwenhwyfar
    You’ll make some lucky guy an amazing girlfriend
  • Matt57
    They all look great!
  • Grond21
    What style of shoes are those? They're really cute
    • I searched "retro 1930's heels"

• Grond21

I like the ones that are more blocky and rounded like that. It's a really great mix of practical and cute

• the brown ones? Yeah, I love them all so much. Especially the last and first ones

• michelle3685
    All so beautiful!
  • mich15smith
    cool story bro. jk it looks pretty sick :)
  • swettannie
    very nice
  • I love this especially the stockings and lingerie
  • Except for the pants, Iove those styles.
  • 2chin
    you need Jesus
  • Zack232
    Well