Anyone wear stockings?

Hi girls. I'm considering getting a garter belt and stockings get up, because they look and seem really sexy to me. However, I don't know that any of my friends wear them, and I was curious really if anyone does.

Have you worn one? Did you like it?
If you did, did you stay at home, or did you wear it out (I was thinking of either to work to feel sexy or out to dinner, etc.)
How often do you wear them and/or how recently did you wear one?

Thanks in advance!!!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Stockings are very sexy. Just don't wear them at all times or to any occasion. Know what I mean? If you are interested in stockings then get some and wear them. See how it feels. If you like them, great; if not, don't wear them. Just because your friends don't wear them doesn't mean you shouldn't. YOU decide what to wear.