Is there such thing as a girl that is perfect 10 without makeup?

Consider the fact that most of the time when you saw a girl that was a perfect 10 she was most likely wearing makeup. I think makeup sets the standard of beauty too high that natural girls are considered regular. I don't think there is such a thing as a girl that has 10/10 looks wise, because all it boils down to is how good they are at applying makeup, cause you can look like a troll and come out looking like miss universe.

If you can find a girl that is 10 without make post the picture so we can judge her.
Is there such thing as a girl that is perfect 10 without makeup.?Is there such thing as a girl that is perfect 10 without makeup.?Is there such thing as a girl that is perfect 10 without makeup.?Is there such thing as a girl that is perfect 10 without makeup.?Is there such thing as a girl that is perfect 10 without makeup.?

Most Helpful Girl

• I look better without makeup. And without clothing. But only a lucky few get the privledge of seeing me that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• 8 and 9s look good without makeup, 7s look good with makeup but not without, 10s don't exist because nothing is perfect.

What Girls Said 30

• Definitely. But it depends on what you see as a 10...
    And the more important Q here is... why do you feel like rating people is useful or necessary...

• I don't wear makeup (other than maybe a natural, barely-there color lipstick), but I do put a lot into skincare and healthy hair, so I feel that I look good, as long as I stay active and get sleep. But I agree with LolWaye, it depends on what you call a '10'.

As for guys, if I do get noticed, I assume it's mostly for my personality. On the outside, I look a bit plain, as I dress simply (mostly black) and my face is no different.

Plus, I don't even like how I look with a full face of makeup on, or even eye makeup--I have a very young-looking face and look like a baby with makeup on when I try.

• I know a young lady who I swear to God is legitimately flawless. She's one of my coworkers daughters. I think she's 20 or 21. She's blond, with perfect skin tone, very cute smile and eyes, and a very nice figure. I don't think I've ever seen her wear make up. I won't post a picture because I don't believe it's ok to post someone's picture online without their permission.

• there is a very strong possibility. my roommates daughter is a very good case for this.

https://www.facebook.com/keara.moore.18

please note that this girl is my fam, so i am very protective of her.

• Some girls look better without make up... surprisingly haha. There's a YouTuber I watched doing a make up tutorial and she's so naturally stunning she looked worse with the make up.
    I wish I looked better without it 😂

• that's why women wear make up but i think these girls shown were drastically exorrogated i think they really tried hard to make them look ugly but make up will improve your looks that's a fact and it it's done right by a lot

• So will heels but after you take them off your just left with a short person

• please are you overly critical of women for trying to improve their looks

• Yeah there is.
    I'm not that girl bc tbh I'm average af without it but I know some girls who look even prettier without makeup.

• I don't think anyone can be a 10/10. None of these girls are ugly though. Some just have bad skin but that doesn't make them ugly. If they're ugly then I must be horrendous looking because every single one looks better than me. Even the ones with bad skin have nicer facial features.

• Omg such low self esteem

• I look like a man with long hair and boobs. I get called sir all the time. You said it yourself in your own post that some women look like trolls. So why is it okay for you to call these women trolls, but not for a woman to acknowledge that she herself isn't attractive? I guarantee if any of the girls who commented called themselves perfect 10s, you'd tell them they are ugly. You made this question to judge women for their looks without makeup after all.

• A little paint will make you what you ain't. No need to overdo it.

• Definitely. There are tons of pretty girls in my school that don't wear any make up at all.

• Or at least they are so good at make up you can't tell they are wearing makeup

• Lol what is that Bill Cosby picture at the end? xD

But I don't wear a stitch of makeup and my skin is clear, it's beautiful, it has a glow. My facial features are pretty. Makeup really isn't necessary.

• Also Asian Jackson is a perfect beauty

www.asiajackson.com/.../asia-jackson-sidebar.jpg

She might have makeup in this picture I'm not sure, but if you watch her YouTube videos she looks exactly the same without it. She has a skincare routine that she does that keeps her looking beautiful. Any makeup she uses is minimal. She likes her natural beauty, there isn't anything to change about her. She's perfect.

• What do you consider as 10? Because I have seen girls without makeup and they look really pretty.
    But I understand what you are saying though.

• It depends on what you'd call a 10. Of course there are super pretty women but they'll wear make-up nevertheless.

• I mean if you're looking forward to a girl without makeup to look like girls with makeup it's just not going to happen. Faces don't naturally look like that. Sure, they'll be beautiful, but you can't expect them to look the same.

• Thats the thing... i think women judge their looks based off what they look like in makeup

• I don't look as bad as any of them without make up lol. That said, Im

• Beauty is subjective.

• I think I'm pretty without makeup - when I get enough sleep haha. But I've noticed people don't notice me as much when I don't have it on. Not that it's a bad thing but just something I've noticed.

• Most blacks girl look better without makeup, cause they don't have there shade.

• ı dont like make up n dont do but my face doesn't look like that without make up

• Looking at those above , a guy would think he's woken up next to a different girl if her makeup wore off during the night

• I have seen those definitely, not everyone needs make up. There are even people who don't need and and still use it

• Nope.

• It's possible, but super rare.

• There is such a thing.

• ı am pretty without make up and dpnt like make up

• Yes I seen gorgeous women without makeup

• Yea there are some great girls who look amazing without makeup it's obviously about taking care of your skin

• "Perfect 10" even the concept of it is hilarious and stupid as hell.

• Yes, of course there is, perfect girls need no makeup.

• no its not possible.

• Why don't you Visit Pakistan? Pakistani don't wear makeup everyday to look flawless just saying..

What Guys Said 21

• Yes, through my standards at least. I've seen people I know personally who I would rate a "10," although beauty is super subjective. (Since they are people I actually know and they aren't celebrities or whatever, I'm not going to post their picture.) My perfect 10 may be another person's 9 and so forth. Granted, I define perfect 10 as someone who I can't find a flaw in their looks if I for some reason tried, so I've seen a handful of people-- there have been multiple "10s" I've seen.

• I've went to Southeast Turkey to visit our grandparent. And I saw this Syrian-Kurdish girl who is a refugee with her family. They live at my uncle's home in a village. She wears no make up and she has the most stunning face, her skin is olive, her eyes is so sweet, her lip is beautiful and has a beautiful cheek. Her physique is great too. She wears a flowery turban on her head which shines her face. I'd love to date her, but she doesn't have her own phone, she couldn't speak Turkish that well. I couldn't really contact her when I went back to UK. I don't think I want to have her because it'll be difficult, her family is poor with no home due to the Syrian war. She has missed the opportunity for an education therefore she won't have a much of an independence. I feel sorry for her and her family.

• Yeah, they exist.

• Most girls wear makeup. Most dudes, especially on here, are just stupid and gullible enough to actually believe that 98% of the chicks they find attractive don't actually have makeup on

• Nope there is not.

• A perfect 10/10 is flawless completely. A girl will have some imperfection.

• Yes, the choices you picked here are very biased because you pretty much picked typed into Google Images "ugly girls make up before after", the average girl looks way better without make up.

• Yes... have I encountered such woman? Nope, but there has to be an absolute 10 out there.

• I've seen ones that were perfect 10s to me when they had very little makeup on. I don't know what they would have looked like without any makeup if they were sleep deprived though.

• Well you shouldn't rate a girl out of 10. There is more to a girl than looks. An average looking girl can be amazingly awesome to be around.

• Its extremely rare like 0.5% percent out of 3.5 billion considering half the population is male and the other half is female

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. A 10 might be a 6 or 7 or 8 or whatever to me, or vice versa, of the next person.

• Yes, but you generally don't find public pictures of them on the internet :(

• Yeah, it's possible but it's rare.

• no such thing as a 10 without make up. All girls need make up to look pretty. I'm glad guys don't have to

• sure there is

• There certainly is

• Rare but possible

• 10 is perfection, and humans are in general far from perfect. So no.

• No such thing as perfect everything has a flaw weather it's visible or not.

• that 2nd one can't be real

• Yep, take my ex-best friend (no we didn't date, why does everyone think that lmao)