Why don't masculine physical traits look good on women and why don't feminine physical traits look good on men?

FemaleWhy don't masculine physical traits look good on women and why don't feminine physical traits look good on men?MaleWhy don't masculine physical traits look good on women and why don't feminine physical traits look good on men?Is it because of chromosomes or something else? Masculine physical traits match men better while feminine traits match women better. Of course everyone has different opinions, so I know some people are attracted to the individuals in the pictures.

813

Most Helpful Girl

• There's just a natural aesthetic that goes with what you were born with. Women look better with feminine traits because feminine traits are defined as being inherently female, and vice versa. To go against that grain reads foreign and unnatural to most. I can't speak for everyone but I am one of the many women not attracted to feminine men.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because we are a sexually dimorphic species of animal who are meant to look different and perform different biological roles. Put simply, they look ugly because it's unnatural.