Guys wearing girl clothes?

I just want to know what people think about guys wearing things like crop tops, girl's skinny jeans (because men's are never tight enough) and accessories like bracelets, peircings and flower crowns. and before you ask, no, I am not gay.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear what makes you the happiest. I wouldn't mind, but although society has made significant strides, there are still some mean people out there and others who are not so open minded. The reality is, be prepare to receive some strange looks and crude commentary. Good luck, though.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think men have feminine sides just as women have masculine sides and I think its sad that society accepts equal rights for women but expects men to be what most (in my experience) women and narrow minded men think they should be.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• If you want to wear a certain item of clothing it doesn't matter if it's "meant for a girl/guy" as long as you like it and you're comfortable that's all that matters

0|0
    0|0
  • well, you are a transvestite, so I think you will turn off a lot of girls, but hey it's a free country, maybe you can meet up with other transvestites and do your thing!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that gender roles are stupid and you should feel comfortable however you please.

0|1
    0|0
  • not gonna lie. that's pretty weird. if I saw you wearing that I would think you're gay.

0|0
    0|0
    • Gay is a label, I think we all seek someone who accepts us for who we are and what we like, and accepts, and like us for just being ourselves, who is one to judge another? It's judgements through sheer ignorance and judgements with no authority that wreck peoples lives, when you can see this you will live an authentic life, and for those who think they have some sort of authority to judge someone, that's just a form of bullying through your own ignorant opinion. If only you people knew the effect of your ignorance on other people

• there's no reason for you to get mad at the truth.

• no one is getting mad, we are looking at peoples feelings rationally and objectively. Not being passive aggressive.

• Yea um no 🙂

1|0
    0|0
  • Wear whatever you like. It's AOK with me. I had a long chat with a young fella who woke up at his girlfriend's house and decided to wear her old prom dress to work. It was at a record store. His boss loved it.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm gonna assume you're gay when you walk by.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think women's clothes look incredibly uncomfortable and I wonder why even women wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you want to wear "tight" girl clothes? Trying to get attention?

0|0
    0|0
    • no, I do it for myself. I just like the way it looks. the only problem, no pockets.

• So, then why do you care what people think?

Recommended myTakes