Guys wearing girl clothes?

I just want to know what people think about guys wearing things like crop tops, girl's skinny jeans (because men's are never tight enough) and accessories like bracelets, peircings and flower crowns. and before you ask, no, I am not gay.

74

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear what makes you the happiest. I wouldn't mind, but although society has made significant strides, there are still some mean people out there and others who are not so open minded. The reality is, be prepare to receive some strange looks and crude commentary. Good luck, though.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think men have feminine sides just as women have masculine sides and I think its sad that society accepts equal rights for women but expects men to be what most (in my experience) women and narrow minded men think they should be.