Why are gorgeous/handsome people rare/rarer than average?

I've asked this question earlier, but hasn't got so many serious answers. People do have different taste and have different opinions on what's good looking. But a thing most of us have in common is we doesn't find everybody good looking. The majority of humans aren't good looking for me, but just average or less. If I saw thousand people, I may only find one to three good looking and rest average. Handsome guys are even rarer than pretty or cute women for me. I've always wondered why gorgeous/handsome people isn't as common as average people.
Why are gorgeous/handsome people rare/rarer than average?#beauty #averagepeople #discussion
Why are gorgeous/handsome people rare/rarer than average?If you sees a crowd of several people, you would probably not find everybody good looking regardless of taste.

816

Most Helpful Guy

• because average means the majority. if beautiful was average then the whole scope would change... know what i mean?

if the average person makes $30k. then the majority of people make that amount and those who are rich and poor are in the minority. if the average person made $300k then it would totally change the balance and what is defined as rich and poor.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE