Do Men Like Short, Midi, or Maxi Skirts On Girls?

in my opinion I've noticed it's become harder to find decent sized skirts for myself I prefer midi and maxi but all I see is mini. And this is a very irritating problem, especially for underage girls. Minis cause lots of problems like people looking at no-no area (might get heat for this but if you wear something revealing why get mad at someone who looks at what you show? same with cleavage) and filming up skirts ( Ewwww) as well as skirts rising when sitting (increases spread of disease). They also say "I dress like this cause I'm expressing myself" but then get mad when someone judges what they're expressing (?) I say the clothing industry needs to make a wider variety of clothing for everyone. anyways what do you prefer?
Midi: Do Men Like Short, Midi, or Maxi Skirts On Girls?(or a little more above the knee)

Maxi:Do Men Like Short, Midi, or Maxi Skirts On Girls?Mini:Do Men Like Short, Midi, or Maxi Skirts On Girls?

• midi
  • maxi
  • mini
    Vote C
  • All/Anything
    Vote D

49

Most Helpful Guy

• news flash: they want it. they want that kind of attention. they just dont know how to handle it, when they do

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course the guys are going to say the shorter the better! lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • until its their daughters or gf/wife

• Naturally you're absolutely right.
      I remember with very fond memories my dad telling me that I was not to go out wearing any skirt that was shorter than those just above my knees! l. lol