Do Men Like Short, Midi, or Maxi Skirts On Girls?

in my opinion I've noticed it's become harder to find decent sized skirts for myself I prefer midi and maxi but all I see is mini. And this is a very irritating problem, especially for underage girls. Minis cause lots of problems like people looking at no-no area (might get heat for this but if you wear something revealing why get mad at someone who looks at what you show? same with cleavage) and filming up skirts ( Ewwww) as well as skirts rising when sitting (increases spread of disease). They also say "I dress like this cause I'm expressing myself" but then get mad when someone judges what they're expressing (?) I say the clothing industry needs to make a wider variety of clothing for everyone. anyways what do you prefer?
Midi: Do Men Like Short, Midi, or Maxi Skirts On Girls?(or a little more above the knee)

Maxi:Do Men Like Short, Midi, or Maxi Skirts On Girls?Mini:Do Men Like Short, Midi, or Maxi Skirts On Girls?

• midi
    Vote A
  • maxi
    Vote B
  • mini
    Vote C
  • All/Anything
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• news flash: they want it. they want that kind of attention. they just dont know how to handle it, when they do

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course the guys are going to say the shorter the better! lol

2|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • until its their daughters or gf/wife

• Naturally you're absolutely right.
      I remember with very fond memories my dad telling me that I was not to go out wearing any skirt that was shorter than those just above my knees! l. lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Midi/maxi length skirts are something of nothing. If you don't want people to see your legs you may as well wear trousers (US: pants). Also long/medium length skirts look frumpy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maxi is weird, if you wanna cover your legs completely just wear jeans. Mini might lead to attention you don't want. Midi is probably the way to go

0|0
    0|0
  • Short. and that's all because of a fantasy I have of having sex in the movie theater

0|0
    0|0
  • they can all look good. depends on the girl and occasion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, I'd say mini because I want to look up it.
    me so pervery.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mini coz:
    1) Hot long legs
    2) Chance of an upskirt/pantyshow

0|0
    0|0
  • anything goes if it is according to the occasion.

1|0
    0|0
  • 👍👍👍👍👍👍

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Does it really matter?
    You wear what you feel most comfortable/prettiest in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mini I think cause it show legs but if the girls doesn't have great legs maxi are better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they like short

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes