Guys, do you prefer girls with light makeup or no makeup at all?

• No make up (left image)
  • Light make up (right image)

32201

Most Helpful Guy

• attractiveness doesn't depend on makeup... but confidence... you will always look attractive when you will be confident

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That has nothing to do with the post, and your reply is just feel good bs. The only reason people voted for the left one is the connotation of "no make" with "natural"

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow look at these numbers! 65% prefer the one with light makeup. Suck it, guys who claim you're all about women being natural.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Funny thing is that most man here doesn't even know that dark circles are a natural thing on woman's skin. They think it's related to bad health or lack of sleep. This shows that they don't even know what "no makeup" looks like.

• I dont entirely agree lumos, there are a lot of girls who look pretty natural but as a gender you have decited to artificially compete by using makeup. Its not our fault if the efforts pay off. Like i said we preffer the natural look but that doesn't mean we preffer natural. It doesn't mean we dislike natural either. I still take fully natural over plastic.

• @Nycterelis if I'm already attracted to him, beard or no beard doesn't make a difference. I know that guys can look very different without their beard but like I said, I don't care?

@sawno I don't think women collectively decided to just start slapping shit onto our faces. Like with any other trend/expectation, it was mostly created by the market. At least the kind of makeup we know of today. Companies of beauty producs always play with people's insecurities and make people feel like they need these products, even if they don't. Because money. And that's how it has turned into a societal expectation for women to wear makeup. Many people would consider makeup-free women uglier, less professional and unhealthier than their makeup-wearing counterparts. It's kinda hard to be liberated from a societal expectation like that.