What do you think of hip dips?

Updates:
Wrong link, Was suppose to show another picture of a celebrity with hip dips.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just another useless term created to focus on something that literally no man gives a Fuck about either way

8|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, I know. I just wanted to know what everybody thinks of them. Everybody keeps promoting to workout to get them away, but I kinda like them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I... can't... even...

Love thyself, whatever you look like, and let this insane level of minutia and scrutiny over every inch of our bodies go because it will serve absolutely no purpose other than to drive you crazy. Focus on living a healthy life, eating right, getting exercise, and none of this or that or the next thing will ever bother you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't say it bothered me, but thanks anyway :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

What Girls Said 10

• i don't think you explained it correctly. hip dips is the bone and it's not fat! i have it and it's literally because of bone structure. i'm getting a brazilian butt lift/fat transfer at the end of July to fix it

0|0
    0|0
  • Never heard of the term. There's a term for everything now. Please be aware a lot of pictures you see are airbrushed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have really round hips but without the dips. As long as you don't have a muffin top, you're good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no one actually gives a fuck... It's more about the overall body.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have deep hips and I love them. I feel very womanly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think anybody is beautiful with or without hip dips

0|0
    0|0
  • I think both look good

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them. It's just a body type

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even realize that was a thing

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a bit of a muffin top. No biggie.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes