What do you think of hip dips?

Wrong link, Was suppose to show another picture of a celebrity with hip dips.

1118

Most Helpful Guy

• Just another useless term created to focus on something that literally no man gives a Fuck about either way

• Yeah, I know. I just wanted to know what everybody thinks of them. Everybody keeps promoting to workout to get them away, but I kinda like them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I... can't... even...

Love thyself, whatever you look like, and let this insane level of minutia and scrutiny over every inch of our bodies go because it will serve absolutely no purpose other than to drive you crazy. Focus on living a healthy life, eating right, getting exercise, and none of this or that or the next thing will ever bother you.

• I didn't say it bothered me, but thanks anyway :)