Do most guys find the fake look attractive or unattractive?

Is a glammed up fake looking girl more attractive or a average looking non fake woman better?
It doesn't have to be the girls in the two pictures you're voting for they're just a idea.. basically would you rather a girl fake boobs fake hair loads of make up or natural everything but not unattractive.
  • Do most guys find the fake look attractive or unattractive? Fake Glammed up girl.
  • Do most guys find the fake look attractive or unattractive? Average looking woman.

1459

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys are going to say that they do not like fake girls; however, as soon as that fake looking girl makes a duck face at him with her roller paint on lipstick and bats her long plastic eye lashes, then logic, reason, and standards give way to boners and lust. It's a double standard just like many others.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the poll/photos kind of bias it to give a skewed result when there is a fair bit of ground in between the two.
    Average girl putting in some effort I imagine would be the front runner. So many guys say they don't like make up but when two photos are put in front of them of over the top and the bare minimum they nearly always say the "natural" beauty.

I just think effort doesn't have to equal fake 😊