Do most guys find the fake look attractive or unattractive?

Is a glammed up fake looking girl more attractive or a average looking non fake woman better?
It doesn't have to be the girls in the two pictures you're voting for they're just a idea.. basically would you rather a girl fake boobs fake hair loads of make up or natural everything but not unattractive.
  • Do most guys find the fake look attractive or unattractive? Fake Glammed up girl.
    Vote A
  • Do most guys find the fake look attractive or unattractive? Average looking woman.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys are going to say that they do not like fake girls; however, as soon as that fake looking girl makes a duck face at him with her roller paint on lipstick and bats her long plastic eye lashes, then logic, reason, and standards give way to boners and lust. It's a double standard just like many others.

16|3
    0|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the poll/photos kind of bias it to give a skewed result when there is a fair bit of ground in between the two.
    Average girl putting in some effort I imagine would be the front runner. So many guys say they don't like make up but when two photos are put in front of them of over the top and the bare minimum they nearly always say the "natural" beauty.

I just think effort doesn't have to equal fake 😊

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 58

• In my opinion, MOST guys prefer a more human-looking girl, but I have to admit that there is a VERY VOCAL minority of guys who really can't get off to anything but the most degenerate, fake, plastic sluts.

And I really feel bad that so many girls hear those guys talk (Because they never shut up about it.) and assume that all guys must feel the same.

Most guys aren't very vocal about what they like, because it's annoying and rude to go on and on about it, and it can be hurtful to people who might not measure up to your particular standards. But the guys who like fake plastic sluts don't think about that and wouldn't care if they did.

So naturally, those guys get all the girls and all girls try to make themselves look desirable to those guys, and meanwhile, all the nice guys feel completely invisible to girls, so what do they do? They withdraw even further.

And then women say,
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...e92b58c4341a0615ff45e4.jpg

2|3
    0|0
  • physically the glammed ones are attractive because that's the whole purpose of them glamming themselves up, the end result is they look more attractive. But often I notice the personalities is something they lack because of how over confident they get. So I guess overall I prefer the"average" looking woman

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe in a woman that can do both Though I find the tone of your question To be very judgmental And it is obvious the answer that you're looking for. Some women just feel better Made up. Oftentimes I find those girls to be the most vulnerable and lacking in Self confidence. My advice Is for women to be supporting of each other and stop tearing each other down for your Differences. Each flower in the garden is beautiful, It just takes a skilled Gardener to see it.

3|1
    0|0
  • Well that first girl is just more attractive whether she fakes up or not... so not sure if I can give an accurate opinion based on those two pictures...
    Should of used an attractive non fake girl as the second chick though... if that is the case...

The non fake attractive chick... however you slice it, attraction is important

2|1
    0|0
  • I'd go for the average girl but the girl in this picture is not really average. she's fat and doesn't know how to do make-up. Her forehead looks brown but her cheeks are pink..😂

2|0
    0|0
    • its not the girl in the pictures anyway as i put in what i wrote :)
      but yeah everyones idea of average is different she just looks average to me lol
      i don't see much better walking around the street where i live anyway :)

• Show All
    • Noo i've put my picture on here before thats a photo of google images
      image search it and you'll see lol

• well your profile is private. anyway, yeah that's girl up there is well below average where I live.

• "Fake glammed up girl" is such a tun off, most times I can't even give them an iota of attention. For me, very few of them are able to make the third leg stand, and when it does, it's only to disrespect them hah.

1|0
    0|0
  • The choice of pics biases the results a bit. In general, I definitely prefer a more natural look to glammed up fake.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what you consider average, if we're talking by the pics, i'd go for fake

2|0
    0|0
    • Not pictures as such just fake or natural really :)

• As I said, there are good looking average women out there, but atm id go for fake

• I think the fake one looks better as well to be honest... but thought most would pick natural because of the comments on here i see.

• natural look all the way. women are already crazy beautiful just the way they are.
    also, how we present ourselves often reflects who we are. many girls with a fake look aren't just fake on the outside...

1|0
    0|0
  • you can't really 'fake' a shape. You can get surgically enhanced boobs or whatever, but it's not like they are detachable or something - they are just as much there as natural boobs.

1|1
    1|1
  • Id say most want average, or rather not attractive real or not. But personally, I'm all for fake!

2|1
    0|0
  • Your average girl isn't average if I look around in public. Between the two I'd go for fake.

2|0
    0|0
    • I think her face is :)
      i go to london lots and i don't see many people (unless wearing makeup dressed up) looking naturally better than that.. thats where you live right?

• Show All
    • Seems the natural one is winning though i'm not to sure if this is really the case
      because i know people on GAG aren't going to be a general view of all the population lol very small amount of people in reality.

• I feel like a generous amount is just trying to make the 'natural' girls feel better on here.

• Most guys prefer the more attractive girl, "fake" or not.

Men care more about "good-looking" than "fake". :-P

3|1
    0|1
    • Show All
    • how is that arrogant lol

• @Belgie there are men out there that are intimidated of a very good looking super-primped woman, and prefer a lower-on-the-scale woman out of (perceived) security and comfort in the relationship.

• That chick isn't average looking so id take the fake barbie i guess

1|5
    0|0
  • Fake women are fun to play with if they are barmaids.. but not women in my life!

2|0
    0|0
  • To me, the fake look is unattractive. If you personally feel comfortable putting some lip gloss or lipstick on, fine. But it's unnecessary to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I will be honest: I prefer the average beauty. But that is also because my experiences with women: Fake ones tend to be more self absorbed and overall are not very pleasant beings.

1|0
    0|0
  • i prefer a girl not in modest or no makeup. the glammed up fake look is unappealing to me

1|0
    0|0
  • C) Neither, I don't like fake, but I don't like unattractive either, I prefer natural beauty.

2|2
    0|0
  • i don't hate it, I'm not turned off by it. I take no stance lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • For many guys it's hard to tell difference between fake and real, myself included. However once we find it's fake it's a huge turn-OFF, believe me!

2|0
    0|0
  • they must be natural but also really hot and wear makeup and heels to enhance themselves

2|0
    0|0
  • The natural healthy look wins any day over the fake plastic look

1|1
    0|0
  • i want a real woman. if i wanted plastic i would date tupperware.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm ready to get downvoted, but I like how girls here SWEAR they know what EVERY guy likes, I'm sorry, but I pick those things apart, I'm not attracted to girls with makeup, especially excessive makeup, Heck I am very uncomfortable with plastic surgery girls, and no I wouldn't take one in a heartbeat. It would be double standards to say that all girls like is a muscular white guy, with chiseled abs, a beard, blue eyes, can sing, can dance, can do everything, call everyone who doesn't have what he can do a loser and talks shit about anyone he sees. Also, treats the girl like shit. But okay keep assuming all guys like this. Keep thinking all those white knights know exactly what others are thinking. Can't wait to hear the double standards and downvotes I get.

1|0
    0|0
  • Something in the middle. Both are extreme examples, and little bit makeup and tidy look is always preferred.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks can be deceiving. That first girl look like an ogre without her make-up on

1|0
    0|0
  • If I know its fake it's unattractive. Prefer her natural look even if it's average looking

0|2
    0|0
  • I honestly would prefer fake but I don't average either

1|0
    0|0
  • second one is below average to be honest.

2|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• A guy could go for fake easy because she does look sexy.
    Just be prepared for the fact that she'll never have any money because she will always be paying for something to get done.
    Her hair would cost around $200 a month alone.
    She also has hair extensions.
    Breast implants at least $10,000 they need to be replaced every 10 years
    Eyelash extensions.
    Wanting the latest fashion
    I guess by the time you take all that away from her she could be pretty ordinary looking.

1|0
    0|0
    • We'll just because she pays for all those things doesn't mean she'll broke. I have implants and get my hair and nails done all the time but I'm not broke.

• Disclaimer, I'm a girl, but this is from my observations. Most men prefer a look that takes a lot of effort (almost as much as the first girl) but more toned-down and natural LOOKING. Men seem to like someone who is down-to-earth and doesn't seem high-maintenance, but who spends a lot of time working out, maintaining her appearance, and even getting subtle plastic surgery, in addition to being genetically blessed. Jennifer Aniston would be an example. She works out, she tans, her hair is meticulously highlighted, she's wearing makeup, and she has proportional breast implants. Yet she reads "natural" and "girl-next-door" to most guys.
    This is all slightly annoying to girls since guys don't notice the effort we put in, and if they do, they say it's "too much." But that's just how it is. And by the way the first girl might look too fake to be IDEAL to most guys, but I can guarantee she gets more attention than the second.
    But of course, feel free to tell me if I'm wrong since I don't like it when men tell women what they "actually" want.

2|0
    0|0
    • *by the last sentence I mean when guys tell women what we supposedly "really" want, when they're actually way off-base

• well, with actresses it's a little bit different. Maintaining a very specific appearance is practically a part of their job description, and you can absolutely believe they get ample funding for precisely that purpose. Hollywood has perfected the art of making the fake look real - that's what a movie is, after all.

When most people think of a 'fake look,' they usually mean "unprofessionally done". That is, it may not be what they intend to mean, but the correlation is there nonetheless. Perhaps it's not the most revealing picture, but I honestly don't think the first girl looks "unprofessionally fake." Her boobs are, perhaps, slightly larger than average, but not unnaturally so. Anyway, apart from that, any girl with the time and resources could accomplish her look without surgery.

• @normalice I don't think the girl in the first picture looks bad at all, but her "fake" elements would be a lot more noticeable irl. I know from personal experience how that goes.
      And no, someone like the second girl could not look like the first without surgery. I spend about 2 hours getting ready every day, exercise daily, don't smoke, keep my weight healthy, and the result is just very slightly above average appearance. I'm not trying to sound whiny, but genetics is a bitch, and the only way to change it is expensive surgery.

• What makes the woman in the first photo fake? Looks more like she just takes better care of herself than the girl in the second picture...

2|1
    0|1
    • i agree, her boobs look real to me and she looks like a girl who likes to play around with makeup and hair! nothing wrong with that.

• I guess fake in the sense of make up and hair she is just a example her hair is 100% not real.

• They all say they prefer a natural looking woman but still go for the glammed up ones (which is fine by the way, they're not worse than anyone for wanting to look better).

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course they want the fake girl. That look wouldn't be popular in the first place if it wasn't desired.

2|0
    0|2
  • Prefer the average, or as I'd like to say, "natural".

2|0
    0|0
  • Most guys are gonna go for the first girl if given the choice. But her personality and emotional chemistry with theirs will be the deciding factor on whether or not they want to go steady

1|0
    0|0
  • natural women is gorgeous, A fake women is... well... just fake.

1|0
    0|0
  • its both attractive and unattractive because its the standard of beauty that weare used to but also everyone looks lite it so it gets boring

0|0
    0|0
  • in real life guys are going to go for the first type of girl. although it depends on the type of guy. if we are talking about a nerdy book worm type of guy he might choose the second girl. say you are talking about rich billionaire in dubai, the likelihood is that he will choose the first. notice how no rich guys are dating unattractive girls ( for the most part). there is a reason that girls use makeup, fake boobs etc, it's to be more attractive! i am approached more often when i am glammed up ( pics on my last question) and that goes against the guys who say natural. in my area the second girl is well below average. i kinda live in a snobby plastic area so i can't say it would be the same somewhere else. guys are very visual creatures so they want whichever girl looks the best. i would say a majority of the guys who chose the second girl said that because they are trying to make her feel better and also because they wouldn't have the confidence to approach the first girl in reality.

0|1
    0|0
  • Glam is always more attractive.

2|0
    0|2
    • Glam is just a temporary additive... ugly intention tends to stay (if the girl is about that).

• Hmmm it just depends on the person

1|1
    0|0
  • They CLAIM they do not like it, however if such woman ever hit on them, they would take her in a heartbeat

2|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes