Sooo I've kinda started wearing mens thongs 😊?

I was shopping for underwear the other day like you do lol and I came across a pack of two men's thongs I thought wtf do guys really wear these!!
I brought them out of curiosity and omg they are so comfortable I still can't believe I'm wearing a thong 😊

What would you think if you saw a guy wearing a thong?

Are men's thongs commen nowadays?

Do you know any other guys who wear thongs?

Would you date a guy who wore thongs?
I brought the HOM plume g strings you can look them up online and tell me what you think

67

Most Helpful Girl

• I have yet to see man thongs aroubd here (U. S) so u don't know any guys who wear them, but I wouldn't care if my man wore them. It might actually be sexy, who knows lol

• I've seen a few guys at the gym in thongs lol not that I look lol you just kinda notice
      Can't believe how comfortable they are lol
      Ever worn a thong yourself haha x

• Hahaha.
      I have worn them, the get a bit of getting use to but they are comfy