Sooo I've kinda started wearing mens thongs 😊?

I was shopping for underwear the other day like you do lol and I came across a pack of two men's thongs I thought wtf do guys really wear these!!
I brought them out of curiosity and omg they are so comfortable I still can't believe I'm wearing a thong 😊

What would you think if you saw a guy wearing a thong?

Are men's thongs commen nowadays?

Do you know any other guys who wear thongs?

Would you date a guy who wore thongs?
Updates:
I brought the HOM plume g strings you can look them up online and tell me what you think

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have yet to see man thongs aroubd here (U. S) so u don't know any guys who wear them, but I wouldn't care if my man wore them. It might actually be sexy, who knows lol

0|1
    0|0
    • I've seen a few guys at the gym in thongs lol not that I look lol you just kinda notice
      Can't believe how comfortable they are lol
      Ever worn a thong yourself haha x

• Hahaha.
      I have worn them, the get a bit of getting use to but they are comfy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• well isn't it the same as braa for girls
    if you like it then nothing else matter
    but its a bit weird when you have to undress

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't think they make bras for men lol
      But men's thongs are sold in a few shops nowadays

• Show All
    • OMG I checked what is thong... it's... I didn't expect this bit if you like it who am I to judge

• I think many girls wear thongs

• My boyfriend wears thongs as well

0|1
    0|0
  • wildest thing I`ve read today lol

0|0
    0|0
    • No big deal men's thongs are sold in a few shops so guys are definitely taking to them more.
      Plus in the hot weather you don't want sweaty boxers on lol x

• Show All
    • Yeah I see sum online but they are a bit gay looking haha
      Theses ones are just like briefs at the front

• wow that is interesting

• Fisrt of, what the hell is a thong?

0|0
    0|0
    • In some countries they are called g strings

• Show All
    • @goodman29 your welcome! Lol
      Also just fyi g-strings and thongs are actually different (same exact concept though) g-strings are literally just a piece of string in the back for no backsidd coverage and thongs have a little more fabric for very little coverage.. lol

• I just posted my opinion, 😊

• I'd probably consider it a bit funny.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I wear pouch thongs. they are the most comfortable underwear ever. when I first got them my fiance wasn't sure about them but after seeing me in a few she loves them. it's her favorite kind of underwear for me. but I would be careful. it's not accepted at all. a lot of closed minded people when it comes to men's thongs, especially for straight men.

0|1
    0|0
    • I think it's quite common where I live most guys at the gym wear thongs so they probably wear them outside the gym aswell

• No offense. I find it odd that a guy would like or want to wear them. Women wear them because they generally wear tighter fitting clothes and they do not want to have unsightly panty lines. Men do not wear the same types of fabrics and therefore panty lines aren't an issue. If you find them simply comfy, all the power to you.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you like it then go ahead. Don't let us impede on your happiness.

My own personal opinion is it comes off strange on a guy if only for the fact that it's not generally the norm.

0|0
    0|0
  • You’ll love them. I think more guys wear them than lead on but the beach is rare

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Um... okay.
    2. Yes.
    3. No.
    4. N/A

0|0
    0|0
  • no brother, it will hurt a lot

0|0
    0|1
  • They're so comfy