Do you think ripped jeans are trashy and not age-appropriate?

I never wore ripped jeans before... but now I've somehow become interested in them. But I'm old and I don't want to look dumb. This is as ripped as I'd purchase:

• Yes. They look trashy.
  • No. They look fine.

2533

Most Helpful Guy

• they look good, i just fnd it weird to buy them like that, it's way cooler when you wear them out by yourself in my oppinion.

• Agreed but I've never torn my jeans naturally like that lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them when you put colorful leggings underneath

• Oo oh, i have seen that before. It does look cool :D also with like patterned tights

• i've worn patterned tights before, but not under ripped jeans

• try it some day! looks super cute!