What do you think of Kayne Lawton and Jamie Allen?

Both of them are seriously so breathtaking <3 They're the best looking models I've ever seen and they're a couple!

What do you think of Kayne Lawton and Jamie Allen?What do you think of Kayne Lawton and Jamie Allen?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• That's what I call a power couple.

A couple that many couples wanna be. But are too busy being lazy and lack ambition to push each other to be better versions of themselves

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Better versions of themselves? What are you referring to? Fitness/health?

• Yeah fitness and health are very important but it can be hard to stay motivated! Really, props to everyone who works out every single day and has a killer body!

• Thank ye thank ye ☺️