What do you think of Kayne Lawton and Jamie Allen?

Both of them are seriously so breathtaking <3 They're the best looking models I've ever seen and they're a couple!

What do you think of Kayne Lawton and Jamie Allen?

What do you think of Kayne Lawton and Jamie Allen?What do you think of Kayne Lawton and Jamie Allen?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's what I call a power couple.

A couple that many couples wanna be. But are too busy being lazy and lack ambition to push each other to be better versions of themselves

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Better versions of themselves? What are you referring to? Fitness/health?

• Show All
    • Yeah fitness and health are very important but it can be hard to stay motivated! Really, props to everyone who works out every single day and has a killer body!

• Thank ye thank ye ☺️

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I don't bother with worshipping or despising people who are celebutants, actors, athletes, or other individuals who have little or no influence in my daily life.

2|0
    1|0
    • Lmao trying to sound like a smartass.

• Agreed! I honestly don't give a damn about other people's love relationships. If I could care even less about them... I would. Just looking at their picture and typing up this comment has wasted 2 minutes of my life that I could have spent answering a more serious and pressing question..

• never heard of eitehr of them. i find neither especially attractive by model standards.

2|0
    0|0
    • They're IG fitness models

• What kind of standards do you have dude... lmfao and I love how two pink anons upvoted you. Bunch of snowflakes on gag, thinking you're better than everyone else by saying that comment. It's the twilight zone

• sorry i have an opinion that digresses from yours. you asked what we think and we give you opinions. accept them or not but i don't see any reason to bash someone for not thinking the same as you. i imagine there are people who i think are gorgeous that you wouldn't agree with. i wouldn't bash you for having a differing opinion.

• am unaware of them !! but they look attractive as a couple

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah nice couple really specially girl who has perfect height

1|0
    0|0
  • never heard of them

3|0
    0|0
  • They Look normal

0|0
    1|0