Why do so many girls think the new Harley Quinn isn't hot or beautiful?

A lot of women are complaining about Suicide Squad and saying guys should stop drooling over Margot Robbie. Most women don't even know why guys think she's hot. Are they just jealous or do they really not understand?

• They're jealous
  • They don't understand what it means to be hot
  • I'm a guy and think she's hot
    Vote C

165

Most Helpful Girl

• I think because maybe it felt like this Harley was just a regular girl trying hard to be edgy. To be honest, the whole movie had the 'trying too hard' vibe on it for me... Like, Harley as a character in the comics doesn't feel like she tries hard to me, it just feels like she's genuinely troubled, and she has a carefree attitude that makes her sexier to me. Margot Robbie is an absolutely stunning woman and her Harley was still sexy, but it wasn't Harley Quinn sexy. She didn't feel like Harley, 'cause I've seen outfits like that on hundreds of edgy, grungy teen girls on tumblr :P The whole thing just felt like they do, trying too hard to make yourself look cool and special.

But I dunno, she was still hot but that was only because of Margot Robbie, no credit to the costume people :P

Most Helpful Guy

• She looks hot to me, great body and looks, perfect combo. Proves women's visual perception is so different than ours

What Girls Said 15

• *shrug* I'm a girl and I think she's pretty sexy. But I can see why she didn't like wearing that outfit, it looks hella uncomfortable.

• Because she's not really all that hot. She's okay looking, but she's not the hottest person out there.

• Well she's pretty when she's not Harley Quinn

• I think Margot Robbie is hot. But she looks trashy in suicide squad.

• im a girl and i think she's freaking gorgeous!

• I'm confident in my own self to say another woman is pretty but I dont use the word "hot" for another woman. that would be weird as hell

• she looks pretty if I try to imagine her without all those crazy makeup and outfit.

• she just isn't

• She's probably one of the hottest women on Earth. I've never seen anyone deny that though lol.

• Oh believe me Harley Quinn is hot, and her personality is so adorable. But in suicide squad they displayed her in such a trashy way, it took away that cute hot I'll fuck you up persona she has.

• proud bi woman here. she's gorgeous

• To be honest, I've seen her more glorified by females compared to males.

• I think she was pretty, but they just made her appear so trashy in the scenes. like going out of their way to have scenes just of making the guys gawk at her. that and instead of gicinf her the dignity of at leat weaing booty shorts they just put her straight in a pair of underwear. her beauty was overshadowed by the trashiness of it all

• even with that tho, her and Jared leto were the best of the movie. the movie is very draggy and crappy honestly

• phone is broke translate the typos

• Well I'm 100% straight and I still find her hot! Lol. She has that sexy badass vibe.

• I think most people would think she's pretty. But what's more important is her acting skills.

What Guys Said 4

• I DON'T find her hot at all...

• I don't understand either.

• Margot robbie is hot af

• Jealousy