Is make up a deception?

There's no no question that the makeup artist is talented. thats obvious. but I have to agree that makeup can be deceptive. make up is fine. i have no problem with trying to enhancing your features. bit once you enhance your self to the point where you look completely different person that's deceptive. your not being true to who you are. you shouldn't try to look like someone else. We're all beautiful in our own unique way. makeup artist are running people's lives especially the young ones on social media where the target is the younger generation of females to think they should cake up to look beautiful. being simple and looking natural has been forgotten and it's sad Is make up a deception?Is make up a deception?Is make up a deception?

3450

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I thinks makeup is a deception and false advertisement because it can change a person's appearance completely making them look like a different person. Especially in dating it's false advertisement because appearance itself and that you can trust your partner is part of the attraction and relationship in my opinion.

If a person is attracted to another person and is mostly attracted due appearance since they don't know each other very well, they've a relationship a while and the date reveals it was all fake the person can be disappointed and lose attraction. Both because the person was tricked, can't trust the date and the person don't necessary find the partner physically attractive. Some people are just visual and it's a must for attraction in this world. In addition the makeup user used someone else's time unnecessary.

Most Helpful Girl

• Make-up for art is another thing.

Make-up that id organic and healing to the skin is another thing.

I'll discuss the make-up that alters your facial features and changes colour to attract a potential mate.

Lip stick that's bright shows you are ovulating and your vagina is lubricated.

Clear glowing skin shows balance of hormones.

Eye make-up shows dilation of eyes.

So basically this type of make-up tries to show you are healthy to have children and find the man in front of you very sex and want to have sex with him because you are ovulating.

This is a big deception. And women should not do this. It gives wrong cues to men.

The man will eventually find out what you look like without make-up