Girls, Tights riding up the butt crack... comfortable?

Why do women enjoy tights and leggings that ride up when wearing a thong? What’s “comfortable” about that?Girls, Tights riding up the butt crack ... comfortable?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I honestly can't feel it and they're not really in there

0|1
    0|0
    • Really? They seem to move and jiggle with every step of the gals. What's comfortable about this style? Is it like sweat pants but it hugs your body slightly more?

• Show All
    • *constantly rejected for who you are

• As I said good luck

• I'd feel suffocated... not me

0|1
    0|0
    • Do you know women who do? Is it just for the attention or do they say they like the comfort of it? I see a lot of women and new mothers--women with a lot of girth to 'em, though not exclusively--wearing them. I'm assuming a lot of women like the attention, but I know some say it's comfortable but I can't see it.

• Show All
    • So you don't think you have any sexual power in comparison to men? For the most part, I have to go up to you to initiate something. Women can make moves but they don't have to to meet someone. I and other men subject myself to rejection constantly. It's not true that you're the only one who's difficult and all other women are easy, as I've heard implied by other women. :) You on the other hand get to turn down men or look for one or get one easily if all you feel like is sex. I'm not saying women have it easy at 100% but you do have some power over the average guy, you do know that, though, right? It's not 50/50.

• Obviously women have upper hand... They don't need to do much hard work to attract men

Recommended myTakes