Unibrow model: yay or nay? Do people REALLY prefer natural?

sophia hadjipanteli
sophia hadjipanteli
she is a new American model that says she is all about accepting yourself for you and has always hated tweezing her brows. thoughts? yay or nay? do people REALLY prefer natural?

64134

Most Helpful Guys

• Hum, back in roman times unibrow was the definition of beuty.
    Myself I live in a time where it's *not* seen that way and I have different preferences.
    That said I don't think most people have hard opinions in either direction...

• is this true? im going to Google that! about ththe romans. thats interesting :) so was a good sized rounded belly and chubby thighs

• Jepp.
      In the case of the unibrow it was considered a sign of intellect and women would use makeup to paint one on themselves if they didn't have one naturally.

• Hmmmm, well, I don't want to be with a model so I wouldn't have interest just based on her career.

If she weren't a model and she was just some everyday, girl next door, I would probably date her because she is attractive but I don't really like her eye brows. I'd prefer she trim them a tad.

I don't think it would reach the point of being a deal breaker. I don't know... if she refused to ever trim them I don't know how that would affect me long term... would I grow tired of it, tired to the point of just having enough and wanting out... I don't know.

Most Helpful Girls

• I understand the concept of loving yourself- but you need to groom yourself too tf. That’s like having bad b. o and not taking a shower because it’s your ‘natural’ scent. There’s a limit. A boundary. To keep everyone tip top.

• There’s nothing wrong with accepting yourself but I don’t see how making an effort to be the “best” version of yourself isn’t also accepting yourself as you are.
    If that’s the case then no one should be in the gym lifting weights and no one should by dying their hair (and from the difference in the color of her eyebrows and hair, I wonder if she isn’t?)
    Accepting yourself would be more like not getting breast augmentation, in my opinion, or something like that. I don’t see how taking care of yourself and taking pride in your appearance isn’t accepting yourself?
    To be clear, I’m not saying she doesn’t take pride in how she looks but, in my opinion, trying to look your best isn't a person not accepting themselves.