Do you find Scottish women to be one of the most beautiful in the world?

• Yes
  • No
  • Others
    Vote C

111

Most Helpful Girl

• All ethnicity’s have attractive and “not” attractive women

Most Helpful Guys

• Absolutely not. I'm Scottish and I can tell you that the overwhelming majority of Scottish women look NOTHING like the ones in the image you posted.

Come to Scotland (recommend Glasgow) and you will see that most of them are either very average looking or they look inbred as fuck, seriously. Not often do I see one that is actually considered attractive by society.

• Come to Wal-Mart in the middle of the night. Full of fat white women with athletic black men.

• @newPython By White women at Wal-Mart, I'm assuming anywhere in the United States, am I right?

• Yes, more or less. But a little more likely in the southern states.

• You can single out just about any country in the world, cherry pick its best models, and make a solid argument that they're one of the most beautiful in the world.

The best thing Scottish women have going for them is their accent, because unlike the rest of the world, you won't find it anywhere else.