How do guys talk to each other about girls?

Guys how do you talk to each other about girls? What kinds of things do you talk about? In all seriousness besides just hooking up

121

Most Helpful Guy

• Its usually about girls we are dating and helping each other out with stupid girls. If a girl is sexy, we'll go as far as to say "id hit that three times" or something stupid. But guys are very much aware of the stigma that women have placed on us in terms of being pervs and wanting nothing but sex, so the majority of guys stay away from perverted comments and things of the sort even around our own bros. Now, we also have many girl "bros," and 9 times out of 10 they are worse than us. By FAR. I've engaged in so many dirty conversations with my girl friends that probably wouldn't even come up when talking to my guy friends. Just LAST WEEK, I went over one of my best friends apartment to simply swim in the community pool and she brought her best friend over. The girl was a sexual DEVIANT. She was sitting next to me when a song came on while we were inside eating pizza and she immediately says "This sounds like a song that would be playing during some overly gratuitous, passionate sex." After I cleared my windpipe of the pizza I had promptly choked on, I commenced to play along. She went into so much detail about what would be happening in the bedroom while certain parts of the song were playing, and we finally agree that it would be ideal to start the song halfway through foreplay and follow all the way through sex just before orgasm when it would be silent. See what I mean!? And she even came up with this ridiculous game where the rules were that anytime someone says something that can be followed by a "thats what she said," everyone in the vacinity was to clap twice and the last person to clap had to say a "special color" Her color was sex purple, mine was pink salmon (weird), and there were a host of other zany colors. If two people were the last to clap and clapped at once, they had to keep double-clapping until one beat the other. Then the person that lost had to sexualy moan the name of one person the group, and everyone would do a vote on who they would moan to.

Yeh. We're not as bad as you think.