- We will stare deeply into each others eyes.
- Sometimes gives me a coy smile
- Sometimes looks at me up and down and when I catch him he either puts head to floor or redirects his eyes to mine
- Has laughed at something I said and repeated it in a meeting (it was not funny)
- Has out of nowhere said goodnight to me or have a great weekend (remember we don't really talk)
- Just last week when I spoke up on a call to ask a question (not directed to him) he immediately made a silly comment to me
- Sometimes gets flushed in cheeks when I see him or hoovers nearby when I speak with other guys (like listening in to conversation)
- Will do a slide glance to me or looks up under his brow with piercing eyes into mine (when I'm talking with other guys) - Why does he do that?
So what's the deal? I feel a tension between us for no reason whatsoever! Is this unspoken mutual attraction? Or is this just his style?