Is this skirt too short (swim shorts underneath) it shrunk. Used to be Down to lower mid thigh. I like it so I haven’t tossed it - yet 🤔🤷‍♀️?

ALL the pictures are bad so I logically, I posted several 😛🤦‍♂️👌

And Well yes If you noticed, I have discovered “distance”... Only took 1 year to realize I can crop at a distance.😁👌.

{Might be a bit too far away but I like not being up in everyone’s face. Especially considering many of you have computer screens. Bad enough on my iPhone. Incidentally in the fourth pic, that curve is a wisp of hair that’s not my “hip spilling over my skirt “🤓
- The skirt fits , it’s just too short. }

OK guys thanks:
>Too short.
Not too short. <
?
👍🏻👍🏻

TOO SHORT 👎
OK WITH SHORTS UNDER 👍🏻
OK WITHOUT SHORTS UNDER 👌
Vote C
GirlGuy
28 d
Thing is obviously if I was 💯 comfortable I wouldn’t ask, I get that.

I WAS comfortable before it shrank. And as if now it’s perfect for yard work then swimming If no one sees me.. but prob not Best outfit for walking through town to mow lawns...

It’s the fact I’m in a rather cloistered rural community atm 😬 and I work for many neighbors, I don’t want to offend anyone. Not that I think it’s offensive. I don’t. But I think some may 🤔🤷‍♀️

🙏💗
47
8