Girls, what height for a guy would be considered tall to you?

Girls what height for a guy would be considered tall to you?

Oh and could you put your height too^^
Sorry for the questions folks. I am sorta confused why a guy who's still taller than her wouldn't be included in her ideal/preference. I have always assumed guys like girls shorter than them & girls like guys taller than them.

What I mean is a girl who is like 5'4 (I think that's average for girls) still wants or has a minimum cut off of like 6'0. So in this example I would have thought 5'5 and up is good height for her.

I'm probably over-thinking this.
<Mann I'm so pissed right now. Why couldn't I be born a few inches taller -___-

221

Most Helpful Girl

• if you have to bend down to go through doorways. mine is 5'7'' so anything above that is preferable.

• You do realize doorways are 6'8 right?

• lol yea, that's freakishly tall...

• I agree as long as he's taller than me I'm good (even the same height..)