Guys, why can't you pull up your pants?

Some guys just never pull up their pants, and I'd like to know why. I, for one, think it's disgusting and immature. I do not want to see that! Why do so many guys let their asses hang out?
Wow! Guys I'm not trying to bash all of you, and I'm not being hypocritical either. I didn't mean anything offensive by my question, I'm just genuinely curious.

2744

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a style from prison. Baggy pants allow you to slip off the pants and have anal sex without having to fumble with buttons and zippers. Guys who like receptive anal sex brought the style out of prison to the streets. People who didn't understand the style and thought it meant the wearer was badass. Not bad ass, just ass.

And yes, I worked in a prison where this was the signal for anal receptive.

• If anyone believes this they should be slapped.. baggy pants also all allow for quick vaginal sex. Doesn't mean people wear baggy pants because of their sexual behavior. It is really crazy that everyone is over reaching on this topic so much. The people over reaching in this thread like this guy, are legit insanely ignorant.

• Silly boy, I taught statistics. I also recognize that you don't regard direct observation and DOC training materials as valid references. That's fine, I don't need to convince you. You continue to dress any way you like and I will continue to sn***** that you don't know any better than that.

• hahaha I just laughed becuase it was funny you know anal receptive people people that like to get f***ed funny because all the other persons out there that use baggy pants like it in the ass meaning the guy that posted the comment might of be mocking the persons that take it seriously meaning that you take pride on dressing in a certain way? I don't know..? oh I don't know if its true but isn't it possible that a designer might of been inspired by seeing the style somewhere else who knows!?