Why are guys so intimidated by beautiful girls?

ive noticed that guys seem to be intimidated by beautiful girls. is it a fear of rejection? do you think they already have a boyfriend? what is it? and as a result of this I notice a lot of attractive guys are with really average looking girls. it seems that average/unattractive girls have a lot of success with dating/romance is it because they're not threatening? I wish more guys would talk to beautiful girls.

721

Most Helpful Girl

• These men who do not approach beautiful women tend to have insecurity issues. If they can't get up enough nerve to go after what they want then their predetermined idea that they aren't good enough for you is true. No woman wants a man who can't take initiative, let alone be some insecure p*ssy who doesn't have confidence in himself. So they're actually doing you a favor by not approaching you.

Don't feel bad because you're beautiful some wonderful guy who has confidence and a well rounded head on his shoulders (who actually knows what he wants) will steal your heart some day. Until then just keep being...beautiful! :)

• i agree

• If you can't get over that fact then you shouldn't even bother trying to date or pursue a relationship for that matter.

• i also get rejected a lot and the only guys who have the gumption to talk to me are usually creeps