The Dangers of the Flirt (Or my experience with my flirty coworker)

smahala1991

By now I guess you may have seen the past questions I've asked about a coworker who vents to me and stuff. Well, Turns out there is more to stuff than what she's telling me.

Turns out she has revealed very personal info to her coworkers and customers about her boyfriend. She even is flirting with other male coworkers and 3 customers at work have even asked her for an orgy. She even told customers her private area was itching as told to me by a waitress. I'm afraid for her safety and her job doing all this

3
19

Most Helpful Guys

• Texaskid1
    This women is a drama whore. Stay 10 miles away from her. She sounds like trouble. That she vents to you doesn't mean shit. Plenty of females will vent to who ever will listen. Do not speak to her unless it is work related and only if you have to. Do not discuss any of your personal or work issues with her. Be as distant and as professional as possible. I have had coworkers like this and I can tell you that this woman will not hesitate to throw your ass under the bus in a New York minute if she has to save her own skin.

Stay far away from her.
    Is this still revelant?
  • akihon
    Yeah look, she's a bag full of crazy and you'd do best to mind you own and leave her to it lest she takes you with on her way down.

I get that your concerned for her but ask yourself if you are willing to risk your own safety and career for hers and would she do the same if it were switched around.

Also here's a thought, why are you getting so involved with her anyway, you work together that's as much as it needs to be.
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• PDizzy
    have you brought it up to her or anyone of your managers?
    Is this still revelant?
  • roseamarie
    You better be care full with your coworker.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

117
  • GoodGuyBreakingBad
    When i have a co-worker who always bring me toxic stuff
    i break away from them. I've dealt with toxic co-workers
    all they do is bring trouble your way.
  • zeitgeist057
    Sounds like she is adventurous sexually and looking for others who are like minded. If you are not, then just leave it alone. She will find what she is looking for somewhere else.
  • Truthatanycost
    You are afraid for her safety... but I bet she wouldn't hesitate to blame you for something to keep her job while getting you fired.
  • Laozi
    It's her life. And there's nothing much you can do about it. Of course you can tell her about the situation. And how it'll going to affect her job. But you can't save her if she herself don't want to.
  • ChiPaPa
    Unfortunately it's out of your hands. She's decided to be doing this despite the risks involved. I'd try to keep my distance. She might lose her job soon and try to bring you or others down with her.
  • SlickDizJT
    Well I don't know stuff happens and it doesn't matter if u did or didn't do anything. Live your life however you want! Only live it once
    • SlickDizJT

My ex used to try sexy lingerie on then walk around "looking for me"

• MackToday
    Glad she doesn't work for me. They better fire this loony thot fast before this all blows up. Bet she's got a record too.
  • KrakenAttackin
    As a woman you have A LOT more freedom than a man does in the workplace, but still the behaviour is a great way to lose your job --- and get the men fired. Cool it.
  • Steer clear of her. You don't want to be associated with the maelstrom she'll create.
  • 8lutty
    u should only worry if u have the kind of position that other people would want to overthrow u and take the place, otherwise i would enjoy myself with her
  • Jjpayne
    Something will happen sooner or later and it might not be the worse thing if she does lose her job
  • Ianto
    Assuming she is an adult, then isn't it her choice?
  • litty
    Dangers? Besides that she has no filter, it sounds like she has crabs too!
  • CaptainSmartass
    What's going on, then, dude?

Simples...
  • AlexFlorida99
    Is she in sales?
  • crswantsluv
    oops lol
  • anametouse
    She is indeed doing the big dumb
  • SecretGardenBlood65
    Good take