5 Ways to Tell if a Girl Likes You

princessb102700
  1. Jokes: If she messes with you or treats you like a guy friend would it means most likley she is interested in you and thinks it's cute how you respond
  2. Physical: If she punches your arm or gives you noogies or even hold your hand and gives you hugs (if she's forward) she likes you.
  3. Verbal: If she makes fun of you and says she likes things you like then continues on that topic it means she is trying to make you smile and get to know you more.
  4. Body Language: If she stands up straighter around you or messes with her hair or even bites her lip etc. it means she likes you, and she either wants to draw attention to some part of her, or it's just what she does when she's nervous around a guy.
  5. Cause and Effect: If she hears something you like she may change her apperance or activities to match what your saying. For example: She is wearing makeup and she overhears you like girls who don't wear makeup and hide their imperfections, she will not wear as much or any makeup the next day.
    5 Ways to Tell if a Girl Likes You

5 Ways to Tell if a Girl Likes You
13
11

Most Helpful Guy

• DarkHumorRUs
    I see guys and girls ask if these mean they like them ALL THE TIME:
    -Holding hands
    -Hugging often
    -Cuddling
    -Asking if you'd date them

OF FUCKING COURSE THEY LIKE YOU! Okay? Stop questioning it! I can only DREAM of these hints happening to me, and yet I'm still planning on asking this girl out very soon.
    Is this still revelant?
    • I think the last one is pretty obvi

• I know it's obvious. But people have the "does he/she like me" question, and a lot of the time it says "he asked if I would date him if he asked me and I'm wondering if this means he wants to date me or he thinks I'm an ugly sack of shit?"
      Not even exaggerating. So obvious.

• lol clueless

Most Helpful Girl

• sabisfabulous
    I stare at guys from across the room, if they catch me smiling than ya know. Hopefully it's not stalkerish.
    Is this still revelant?
    • justbe

If you were only several years older!!

• OMG I DO THE SAME THING!!!
      They usually stare back, the trick is hold a stare with a guy for 5 seconds and break away. I don't know why but it makes them want to talk to you.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1012
  • linkywinky
    I agree with all but the last.

Other than that, stoP GIVING MY SECRETS AWAY.
  • MysteriousFlower
    I think the biggest indicator is when both girls and boys are always trying to be closer to you.
    • Yeah, I think that one is huge, another one is avoiding you because that's what I and many people I know do.

• abundantlyrich
    That's for high school kids... Non applicable for 28 and over
  • cuzzy
    I thought it was a pretty spot on take. The part on body language was particularly good. Tho all shilas r different the basic body language remains similar. Reading body language is one of my few strengths.
  • loveisbeautiful
    I don't agree with the last one. If I hear a guy I like say he doesn't like
    girls who wear makeup and covers their imperfections, I'm not then going
    to wear little to no makeup to impress him. I mean, wearing or not makeup is a choice I make based on I'm feeling that day, it's something I do for me. I would never stop doing that because a guy I like, doesn't like that. And, me not doing that wouldn't mean I don't like him. It just means I have to be happy with myself first, despite what he likes.
    • Not everyone is going to match all of them, just 1 or more

• ReaSunshine
    If they're shy girls they might just glance at you a lot or bite their lip or twirl their hair.
  • Xelebrum
    As a clueless guy when it comes to knowing whether or not a girl likes me, I thank you for posting this.
  • Scrambled
    That's the same as friendship zone indicators. I had that all my life. I am am... was a funny bastard though back in the day.
  • Junlian
    Im speechless. I hang around a girl that does this stuff. she talks dirty, she punches me and runs away sometimes, and even try groping me and touch my butt just for response, her social skills sucks with me badly cause she needs her friends to talk to me or get her motor going. Her body language is not confusing but its strange. she backs her butt up to me but when i get behind her to scare her its like im a perv (she texted to me) she does a lot of flirty stuff but her social skills suck. every time i talk to her she dont seem interested, but when im talking with others she buts in and we talk forever. So i just came to the conclusion she wants my attention and nothing more. things described above she does and more ( besides her social skills) but she only want attention. she dont like me cause she dont make a good enough effort to be friends. some say she scared to make move, others say she likes me but affraid of getting hurt, i say she needs help.
  • JSmuve
    Eh. Your list is too general. Not every girl is going to do those things or they'll do it differently then you describe so its application is limited. This should probably be retitled to "5 ways to tell if I like you".
    • This isn't anything I would do personally. I would avoid you. Anyway these are just the general things, because everyone reacts differently personally when they have a crush, not one person acts the same when they like someone so nobody can really tell for sure. Just think of how she acts around other guys compared to you and use that to help figure it out.

• JSmuve

So then of what value is your list? I mean, you admittedly said that you'd do none of these things.

• Because it's what most girls do.

• emerald77
    True for the younger generation. But it might be a little different for older women.
  • MarkyyG123
    Body Language... GENTS!, invest time in learning the body language ques of a lady and it will help you for a long time to come...
  • SnowHearth
    Body language is something we humans do unconsciously. Thus if someone says he/she doesn't do certain action, is lying.
    • These are just the general things, because everyone reacts differently personally when they have a crush, not one person acts the same when they like someone so nobody can really tell for sure. It's just some things I thought of it really doesn't matter that much,

• Shutupman
    I do nog agree with the first 4 :p that's hoe I behave around my friends in general
  • Ironman127
    Well girls have done the first three things with me... what do i make of it? :P
    • Well my advice is life is way too short, so get close with her like a bro, and then if the feelings start to feel mutual then ask her out.

• Ironman127

Well i think more "extroverted" girls would do those things even if they aren't interested maybe?

• Ironman127

Its mostly the extroverted and "social butterfly" type of girls that do those things to me :P

• selinamariam
    superficial analysis..
  • YourFutureEx
    Interesting!
  • rufurrealz
    theese r not always true...
  • K-Cool-Dude
    Yah sure sis, thanks!
  • Ihav2fart
    @BelleGirl21 I knew it!
  • Anonymous
    Unlike others, I DO agree with the last point you made.
  • Anonymous
    Girls have done these exact things to me, yet weren't interested. This is why I have a hard time asking girls out :-|
    • Well these are just the general things, because everyone reacts differently personally when they have a crush, not one person acts the same when they like someone so nobody can really tell for sure. Just think of how she acts around other guys compared to you and use that to help figure it out.

• Anonymous

I don't know unfortunately lol

• sux 4 u, sorry D: