How to tell my crush I miss her without being awkward?

Ok so I've always been chatting with my crush everyday, but recently I went on a tour without Internet access so we didn't chat, so my question is how am I going to tell her I miss her?
thanks for all the help.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• depends - boldly, 'I missed you', or subtler, 'weird not talking to you for so long, was so boring' or similar shite

What Girls Said 1

• I love to receive letters. It's the most romantic and thoughtful way to tell someone you have been thinking of them without truly saying it

What Guys Said 4

• It depends is it someone you see in person everyone in a while or is it someone that you only know online? If you want to tell someone that you know that you missed them tell them about the highlights of your trip and then add to the end of it but it was not that much fun without you. If it is someone that you have never met in person just say after the highlights of your trip. It was fun and all but I missed talking to you. Ps make sure that your not just her gay freind that she talks to online about stuff.

• Well, just be straightforward and tell her that you miss her.

• Stop thinking about it so much. Don't ask us. Just say what you feel!

• "I... I-I miss u soo much... *glomp glomp* ... I want the baby inside you to pop out but I didn't start it yet, let's make happen... when... w-when I return because... uhm... *glomp* you are missing out on the baby happenings"

^ enjoy.