Why do men find black women to be the least attractive throughout race, is this a solution?

link

I am generally tired of this in the States, what men claim to be bad attitudes and masculine features, it's a weird type of racism because this time the women are alone. I am thinking that I do not fit any stereotype and men must enjoy putting all the blame of some crazy black women on all of them, yes unfair indeed.

Now for the features, they say it looks to big what does that mean the white males and Asian males features look feminine, OK they do all the choosing , but what if they are some great personalities of good black women in this racist patriarchal nation?

I think as soon as a man looks at a black women, he think masculine features and stereotypes, so wouldn't it be right for some black women forced to live in Racist Sexixt America to keep meek ( a lot already do) and change their features...?

I used to look darker but I wanted to look more like Nicki so I used (you know) glow2thione or lightening pills for a nice shade, flatirons, noseright, and diet pills, now I look very similar to Nicki, who apears to look much whiter.

A. Do you think this is a solution for black women who want marriage and love and want to be certain of the possiblity?

B. Do you think that this is self-hate , to rid myself of anthropological features in order to look whiter and deemed more attractive?

Since I have done this program, white American men have been more open, oh she is not black but mixed is what they say, I don't like too brainwashed men, so I plan to move To Western Europe.

This is many bw are forced to stay here for financial reasons...do you think that this would help them?
Updates:
link

GUYS READ THIS!
This is jusr research I see how yiu act in te real world too

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw a quote on my Facebook today that I can't find anymore but I'd like to recreate the gist of it here-

link

How many of those women are black? Two, maybe three on the first five pages? That's... that's gross, it's disgusting how white this world has to be but it's also sad. It hurts me, it actually hurts my heart to see that. I go to a university where there is a lot of diversity and I live with three black room mates right now and my god are black women beautiful. And not in the "oh look how nice her hair is when it's all straightened, look how good she looks with her milk-chocolate skin, oh yeah she's gorgeous because she's a f***ing stick".

One of the most beautiful features, one of the sexiest features is a black woman's natural hair. I love it, I love the texture, I love the look of it when it's wild and free, in an "afro" or whatever the politically correct term is these days. And I love dark skin. One of my room mates has the most amazing skin I've ever seen, it's so smooth and it glows, it actually just glows and it's this really rich, deep color and looks really amazing with her wardrobe's color palate.

I think black women have it the hardest to be found attractive in this day. I can't pin point what it is, or why that is but I think their look is the most distinct from the traditional "white" look. So we see it as ugly, it's not the standard so it's gross. I don't think people can see beauty in difference anymore. I don't think people can really understand different view of beauty outside of the white ideal. And that's sad. That's the death of culture and diversity and independence and pride right there.

But to answer your questions

A) I think you need to be yourself. I think you need to be proud of your ancestry and proud of your culture and heritage and be whoever you want to be. If people to like that they can suck it because it just means that when you do find someone, and you will find someone because you are beautiful and there is someone out there for you, it'll make it all the more special because he'll love you for ALL of you, and everything you stand for. Not just because you match some stupid, obsessive, disgusting white-based ideal of beauty.

B) Yes, yes I do. But I don't think it's so much your own self-hate, so much as a self-hate that's been forced on you by the culture around you. We discourage those looks, we find them disgusting and wrong so we make people change and we make sure every matches out cookie cutter standards. I don't think it's your fault you hate yourself. I think it's this really... really just awful, miserable society we've built that's made you think you're not worthy, or not beautiful.. or not good enough. But you are. You are all those things. You are beautiful and proud and lovely

2|1
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • If I follow you A and B, I will never get married, we are the most undesired on the globe, it is all skin and anthropology anyway, what heritage black men don't care, why should I , self _hate...more like self love ...I want to be loved and my self -surgery(figurative not a real surgery) will help with just that! Bye, you have a better alternative, once you do please write me

• Show All
    • My better alternative is don't try to match some stupid racist standard! You are so much better than that... My advice is find it in yourself to love who you are, don't try to white-ify yourself. You don't need to. If every one thought that way-... This whole thing just makes me really sad for us as a people, as a culture, as a world... I can't tell you why, it's too deep, too complicated for the 500 characters allotted. But it is sad, so please feel confident to be you, embrace your heritage .

• medi media media, it brainwashed with every flicker, I still want mariage, omg I have the answer , I already knew this my fellow sister, this does nothing for me...still want to be married, Men are posioned, but it is even the good ones, I will change my image, and be loved by one. Period

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I am a white male.

I personally don't find black women attractive... It's a matter of preference. I am not racist for it. It is a preference. On occasion I do notice a really pretty one at the mall etc, but overall I am just not into black women, with one exception a few years ago that never went anywhere.

Your thinking too hard. Stop using racism as a crutch to excuse yourself from focusing on becoming a better person in general. Some things you cannot change (other people's preferences for example), but you can always focus your energy on self improvement to "lean" things more in your direction.

Racism is a learned behavior. Men are GENETICALLY (read: SUBCONCIOUSLY) programmed to look for women with feminine features. If you have a strong jaw etc you cannot blame men for being more interested in women with a less pronounced one. The only way to get around that is to either wear makeup to bring out other parts of your face, or as I said above, work on your personality to just make yourself more attractive overall (or surgery, probably out of the question).

From what I read Americans are very picky about physicalities against other countries (don't act like it's just men, that's bullsh*t women are just as picky, they are just more "graceful" about it).

I went from being 5 years without a relationship to being one of the most desired guys in my circle. How? Self improvement.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah but most men not just you or that turned out like this, there was not problem with black women marrying in the 1960's, now it's like wow, white men look very simplistic and have less muscle mass. OK I never found them feminine looking, since it has changed so crazily like a new trend, I find it racist. I mean if black women were that bad, aren't we all suppose to be dead by now. Me being a better person won't stop a cruel trend. New trend, "She is mixed so is light OK, " Hence my change

• Show All
    • Ha. You are a lot smarter than I gave you credit for. This guy here is preparing for this bullsh*t our government is about to pull. Hahaha.

Dating has taken a back seat in my life because of the recent events that are beginning to show themselves lately.

You need to put yourself in a situation in life where you have a selection of better men.

• well now if I put myself in that situation that means I have to move to Europe or out of USA, can't do that right now and ha want to be seen sexy , they say I have a nice personality, big nice smile..but wait now If I am whiter...the situation changed for me. I have the lightening pill glow2thione, but I still wonder why men have to be so mean, oh well life goes on

• Sorry, but the world is shallow and unfair. Black women will never be as attractive as White girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did admin make the epic mistake of reopening old ass questions?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen your questions on here many times and things aren't going to magically be better for you if you go to Europe. Not going to happen. There IS something wrong with you and it's not because you are black. There are other black women that are getting along fine. I think this is a case of self fulfilling prophecy. GET OFF THE INTERNET AND PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE

And just to be clear. Calling white guys feminine and going on and on and on about how racist and sexist everyone is isn't going to get you a damned thing. I get that some guys are brainwashed, but there are plenty of other women that aren't having a problem getting the men they want. It's the internet girls that have a problem.

1|1
    0|0
    • Not I like to do research to why we are not getting married that stats th real ones seem real. Itis male racism in usa and yes sts say in Europe we are more wanted. I hate ths plae but research for hope. Sorry I am on my Android

• I'm a white guy and black women simply are unattractive to ME, white are the most attractive, Asian women are average. Tastes differ, yet there's nothing I can do if other people also share my opinion.

0|2
    0|0
    • Simply we need to gain other features because some of us have great pernalitie.

• Just because a few men answered their opinions, doesn't mean that every guy thinks like that. I've seen gorgeous black women who turned me down. Several of them, I know they'res a good looking women in all races. To generalize a specific race is just irrational!

0|0
    0|0
    • one guy in the masses.

What Girls Said 6

• My boyfriend prefers black girls. He's dated them. You really need to re-think and become more confident. I am a white girl from the US and white girls do not intimidate me near as much as black or bi-racial girls. Every guy I know is obsessed with Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Hallie Barry.

Secondly. Yes Racism exists. My sister is half black. She is beautiful, a lot of people think so. Her little 1st grade boyfriend has been head over heels for two years solid. He is white. She is the only biracial child of their grade. Only two attend the school. She gets a lot of attention from boys. You have to work your assets.. and no matter if it's true, don't use the words, "That's racist." It makes you look insecure. If guys don't like you, screw them. They aren't worth it. You will find a guy who likes you as you are.

I know plenty of biracial and black girls who are very successful with guys. Honestly where I live, boys seem way more obsessed with black and biracial girls than white girls. I understand your insecurities. I'm constantly afraid I'm going to get dumped for a black girl. Lmao. It doesn't make me bitter because honestly, I find most black girls and biracial girls to be more exotic and yes, more appealing. They make me nervous.

Keep your chin up and try to ditch the word "racist" more. It causes eyes to roll and even non-racist people will avoid you. I've been called racist by a half-black girl, and we had a shout-match because everyone around here knows my sister is half-black.

Ignore the racist pricks and just be you. Don't acknowledge them. That's letting them win. Leaving would be letting them win too. Abraham Lincoln didn't abolish slavery for nothing! He got assassinated for it. That's like women refusing to vote and work. A lot of women died for women's rights.. just as a lot of people died for equal rights for the races. It's crazy to cop out and flee. Mingle more! :)

Keep your head up girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • poor miserable you, brainwashed? lololol maybe you just can't get a date because your just ugly. its not because your black, white or purple. Accept your faults, don't blame it on society you delusional fool.

0|0
    0|0
    • men have said that we collectively are ugly

• It's crazy how it's mainly white men who want us but then when we get with the white man the black man have to say something rude and disrespectful but he could date a white woman😒

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm kind of on the dark side (look at my profile) but I have never had a problem with dating or finding a date. It's a sterotype that really has no power over I am as a person. To be honest I look like a boy. I have pictures of my father playing on the lake shore of somewhere in Europe and I look jist like him lol. I'm very strong with broad shoulders and a muscular body with almost no shape :P I love my body and it shows through my confidence ^^ Nicki Minaj is like a barbie fun to play with and look at, but fake. I'd much rather be a real girlie such as myself ;D

0|0
    0|0
    • you must live in Ohio, because in Ny , it is nothing like that ...where do you live if you mind?

• Show All
    • I come from a family of travelers :) I also feel in love with the the Netherlands through research. I'm planning on moving there for photography and to study art in general. Hmm, Dutch boys aren't half bad either, but who knows I may bring a male friend with me :3

• They are als less racissr than usa

• Alot of guys like black women

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop trying to fit in with white folks and you won't have these problems. You're trying to confirm to a beauty standard that was not made for you, and trying to impress people who don't give a F*** about you. Stop crying because you look like your race and be proud.you can bleach your skin till it falls off and you'd still never be white.accept your self

1|1
    0|0
    • beyonce and some stars use whitening supplements and are accepted by others like beyonce she was crowned the most beautiful woman

• beyonce isn't white and she never will be. your the type of black that blame whites for every fault, every of your shortcomings. This gets you nowhere in life. I feel so sorry for you, don't move to Europe. Just off yourself if your that against the white media.

• lighter girls get married more fact stats

Recommended myTakes