Why do men find black women to be the least attractive throughout race, is this a solution?

link

I am generally tired of this in the States, what men claim to be bad attitudes and masculine features, it's a weird type of racism because this time the women are alone. I am thinking that I do not fit any stereotype and men must enjoy putting all the blame of some crazy black women on all of them, yes unfair indeed.

Now for the features, they say it looks to big what does that mean the white males and Asian males features look feminine, OK they do all the choosing , but what if they are some great personalities of good black women in this racist patriarchal nation?

I think as soon as a man looks at a black women, he think masculine features and stereotypes, so wouldn't it be right for some black women forced to live in Racist Sexixt America to keep meek ( a lot already do) and change their features...?

I used to look darker but I wanted to look more like Nicki so I used (you know) glow2thione or lightening pills for a nice shade, flatirons, noseright, and diet pills, now I look very similar to Nicki, who apears to look much whiter.

A. Do you think this is a solution for black women who want marriage and love and want to be certain of the possiblity?

B. Do you think that this is self-hate , to rid myself of anthropological features in order to look whiter and deemed more attractive?

Since I have done this program, white American men have been more open, oh she is not black but mixed is what they say, I don't like too brainwashed men, so I plan to move To Western Europe.

This is many bw are forced to stay here for financial reasons...do you think that this would help them?
link

GUYS READ THIS!
This is jusr research I see how yiu act in te real world too

76

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw a quote on my Facebook today that I can't find anymore but I'd like to recreate the gist of it here-

link

How many of those women are black? Two, maybe three on the first five pages? That's... that's gross, it's disgusting how white this world has to be but it's also sad. It hurts me, it actually hurts my heart to see that. I go to a university where there is a lot of diversity and I live with three black room mates right now and my god are black women beautiful. And not in the "oh look how nice her hair is when it's all straightened, look how good she looks with her milk-chocolate skin, oh yeah she's gorgeous because she's a f***ing stick".

One of the most beautiful features, one of the sexiest features is a black woman's natural hair. I love it, I love the texture, I love the look of it when it's wild and free, in an "afro" or whatever the politically correct term is these days. And I love dark skin. One of my room mates has the most amazing skin I've ever seen, it's so smooth and it glows, it actually just glows and it's this really rich, deep color and looks really amazing with her wardrobe's color palate.

I think black women have it the hardest to be found attractive in this day. I can't pin point what it is, or why that is but I think their look is the most distinct from the traditional "white" look. So we see it as ugly, it's not the standard so it's gross. I don't think people can see beauty in difference anymore. I don't think people can really understand different view of beauty outside of the white ideal. And that's sad. That's the death of culture and diversity and independence and pride right there.

But to answer your questions

A) I think you need to be yourself. I think you need to be proud of your ancestry and proud of your culture and heritage and be whoever you want to be. If people to like that they can suck it because it just means that when you do find someone, and you will find someone because you are beautiful and there is someone out there for you, it'll make it all the more special because he'll love you for ALL of you, and everything you stand for. Not just because you match some stupid, obsessive, disgusting white-based ideal of beauty.

B) Yes, yes I do. But I don't think it's so much your own self-hate, so much as a self-hate that's been forced on you by the culture around you. We discourage those looks, we find them disgusting and wrong so we make people change and we make sure every matches out cookie cutter standards. I don't think it's your fault you hate yourself. I think it's this really... really just awful, miserable society we've built that's made you think you're not worthy, or not beautiful.. or not good enough. But you are. You are all those things. You are beautiful and proud and lovely

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • If I follow you A and B, I will never get married, we are the most undesired on the globe, it is all skin and anthropology anyway, what heritage black men don't care, why should I , self _hate...more like self love ...I want to be loved and my self -surgery(figurative not a real surgery) will help with just that! Bye, you have a better alternative, once you do please write me

• My better alternative is don't try to match some stupid racist standard! You are so much better than that... My advice is find it in yourself to love who you are, don't try to white-ify yourself. You don't need to. If every one thought that way-... This whole thing just makes me really sad for us as a people, as a culture, as a world... I can't tell you why, it's too deep, too complicated for the 500 characters allotted. But it is sad, so please feel confident to be you, embrace your heritage .

• medi media media, it brainwashed with every flicker, I still want mariage, omg I have the answer , I already knew this my fellow sister, this does nothing for me...still want to be married, Men are posioned, but it is even the good ones, I will change my image, and be loved by one. Period