15 Foods That Made Me Give Up On Humanity

1. Mayo On French Fries

Is the world not a bad enough place?

2. Black Licorice

I died inside the first and last time I ate black licorice. Never again.

3. Spam

Do I even have to elaborate? I think not.

4. Ambrosia Salad

Ambrosia salad is the most ridiculous mixture of foods. Mixing cool whip, marshmallows, and fruit sounds like something made in a toddler's fever dream.

5. Peanuts in Coke

This doesn't sit right with my soul.

6. Olive Loaf

It's like the meat version of fruit cake.

7. Koolickles

Kool-Aid soaked pickles is the type of thing a pregnant alien craves.

8. Canned Burger

9. Canned Roasted Chicken

10. Canned Pig Brain

My exact thoughts on these canned disasters are...

11. Milt/Cod Sperm

Yumm. The perfect meal for a sperm lover.

12. Meatloaf Rat

Just when I thought meatloaf couldn't get any worse.

13. Shrimp Jello Salad

I love shrimp with a passion but this is a crime. Jello salads in general are a complete fail.

14. Hรกkarl

Did you know rotten shark meat is Iceland's national dish?

15. Pig Blood

Congealed pig blood is considered a legit meal to some. I came across a recipe for pig blood and kidney soup in the process of writing this... I'm done.

2127

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• And I thought orcha and cows feet was bad...

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 26

• While I have never had the opportunity to try " Balut " a dish loved by many in the Philippines, I just don't believe I'd chow down on one of these. Yes, that's an Almost Hatched, baby duck. = Balut.

• That is truly foul... and we're just about to eat...

• I agree about the inerds of the animals. Fried pork brains smell so bad. After my dad got home from WWII he would not allow Spam into the house. He was serious about it. I've never herd of those things in jello. They look gross.
    But I like licorice and peanuts in coke is great.

• Disagree with 1, 2 and 15, but other than that wonderfully disgusting list xD

• Here's one, broccoli and hard boiled eggs.

• Yuck! I know someone who eats boiled eggs with lettuce... and salad dressing. ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

• I agree that most of those are just plain nasty. However, spam and ambrosia salad aren't bad. And peanuts in Coke rules!

• I hate you ghostqueen. Thanks for ruining my life take by take

• I do the coke with peanuts thing lol

but i prefer using dr pepper

• They are all gross.
    Can you do a normal Take where I don't feel sick...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‚

• Ambrosia Salad and Black Licorice are really good. And I had shark meat before. It's different and very chewy. The rest, though, make me want to barf.

• The first one comes from the fact that there is a difference in European Mayonnaise and American Mayonnaise. A friend of mine from Texas told me that American's is sweet, which made no sense to me. But I see why you cannot put that on fries.

• mistakes were made :|

also, this is worse than all of them. i threw up when i 1st saw this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQeyjgSUlrk

• I'm Kenya We sundry/salt shark meat, I grew up hating come and peanuts, I've witnessed people eat Indian curries with side of banana ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...

Best I ever saw, plum jam with rice ๐Ÿ˜ nightmares...

• ND there's A LOCAL DISH CLOSE TO SCOTTISH HAGGIS, ITS CALLED MTURAA, SHEEP STOMACH STUFFED WITH LUNG, LIVER, KIDNEYS, STEAK, BLOOD... ROASTED and eaten with soup side dish... YU KKKKKK!!!

• none of them would make me think about the flaws of the human race but how about pag pag? its made from bits of discarded meat retrieved from bins and sold as a hot dish to the poor in street markets

• Iโ€™d probably eat everything on this list at least once

• The only 2 I like are Spam and olive loaf... the rest are just... WTF?

• Humus should be on this list.

• All those except Spam I like Spam

• Great take and I agree.

• black licorice is good for colds

• Gross

• I like Spam, The rest is awful !

• Eh, all cultures have strange food.

• this makes me wanna give up too

• Have to take a stand on item #3 for two reasons: 1. SPAM kept our US soldiers fed through many battles and 2. SPAM is made in my hometown.

• It kept them fed, no one ever said it tastes good.

• My wife said the same thing until she tried it cooked into various dishes. Yes, she still can't stand it straight from the can. ;-)

• I vomited thinking about them

What Girls Said 20

• I'm sorry ghostqueen please don't hate me...
    I love mayo on my fries lol
    the rest i find gross af except for liquorice lol
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...f-bf2c-055777645aad.jpg

• I love how the listed foods got progressively worse, lol.

The first few were passable, but past the Koolickles, it was just one nope after another. (Exceptfor the jello salad--not appetizing, but not vomit-inducing either--and the Meatload Rat--that one actually looks kind of cute to me).

I've had the last one, and I can attest that it is, in fact, revolting.

• Most of there were disgusting. but I LOVE mayonnaise on fries, depends where you live though in some countries mayo tastes gross. And olive loaf is very creative and useful, if someone liked taste of olives in their sandwich, imagine what a mess it would be trying to put whole or cut up olives in there. noone would want to cause they're too salty, messy and would keep falling out. Olive loaf has the perfect solution with such thin slices of olives. ;D

• I'll eat ambroisa salad. I have a sweet tooth.

But omg, the rest. No thanks. My family always bought spam when we were hard on cash and tried to make me eat spam sandwiches with cheese and baloney.

I question their taste buds sometimes

• holy mother of god... *facepalm* how is it possible for any of that to exist? XD

• Fries were invented in Belgium and are mostly eaten with mayo. So... No it's how it's supposed to be eaten

• Eat it how you want.

• Of course but it's not a weird combination, mayo/ketchup/samurai/andalouse are all sauces that are great on fries. Perhaps the mayo you guys have sucks.

• I mean these are the things I personally hate. The mayo is fine but in small amounts and far from my fries.

• A more literal response to your question would be Shark's Fin!

• What did black licorice do to you? I love it, but maybe that's because I grew up with it. The other ones look awful though...

• The first four aren't so bad, but everything else... wtf?

• Licorise is the best <3 also I like number 1 and 6. 13 and 14 I'd like to try :) And is number 12 really a rat meat? :ooo

• mayo on fries is heaven. You saying that made me give up on your humanity. LOL

• We can agree to diagree on that nightmare.

• we can agree to disagree. no need to add nightmare, that just makes the past point void

• Canned burger? I have never seen that. I can imagine how bad it tastes.

• Only the shark meat makes a bit of sense to me. In those regions they do not have a huge variety of fish and veggies, as far as I know but shark meat does have a lot of nutrients needed for them.

While I understand that some foods are plainly disgusting to us, those who eat it have nothing against it. And blood, cow blood is drank regularly by some African tribes, cause blood does contain many nutrients as well.

Speaking of disgusting food, I don't eat pork and anything pork is disgusting to me, yet most people on earth are completely fine with eating it. Not only that, but if I talk about why I dislike it you guys will find me weird. So these are just unpopular foods and nothing more.

And why even make fun of other people's food choices/cuisines... Everyone's shit stinks equally bad in the end ๐Ÿ’ฉ

• There is a food called 'casu marzu.' If you want to know what it is, google it. It's just... ew

• Iโ€™m done too. Now Iโ€™m not hungry for breakfast.

• ewwwwwwwwwwww

• I kinda like ambrosia salad.

• I'm not even hungry any more.

• Some of these are good lol

• While I disagree about licorice and the fruit salad, all the others are gross XP