Another Unicorn Flavored Thing is Hitting the Market...

Unicorn Unicorn unicorn

Everywhere you go these days it seems like they are everywhere. Hairstyles, food, makeup tutorials. There is even a unicorn water park. …

unicorn water park

That's a lot of pink

But why are we so fascinated with everything unicorn?

Maybe it dates back to our childhood, where we saw unicorns as magical beings. Just watching them we are transported back to a time when we were innocent and carefree. Not a worry in the world. What good times they were :)

Now, let me introduce to you

Unicorn Snack Packs

Revealed at the 2018 Sweet & Snacks Expo, they are made of unicorn magic and filled with star dust.. Sadly they aren’t available yet so we will have to eat the regular flavors like butterscotch and vanilla. Who doesn’t love Vanilla or chocolate pudding though.

Until then we will have to wait until it is released and then we can feel like unicorns too. Oh and they come with unicorn temporary tattoos

While I am not suckered in by these novelty fads that keep coming up, I am a little intrigued about what this will taste like. But when do these fads end, and what is next?

I would honestly like to see something obscure come up. What would you like to see?

1311

Most Helpful Guys

• I work at a grocery store; we're quite dedicated to parting you from your money. I'll be honest with you - this is targeted at the kids. You'd be amazed at how persuasive kids can be in shopping purchases.

• Yes. First the mustache (forever in style). Then the pineapple. And now? The unicorn. What will the next one be? I am not sure. I can't tell the pattern yet.

That being said. I really want to taste unicorn pudding! That sounds grreat!

Most Helpful Girls

• Probably won't be availble in the UK as there are probably a ton of artifical colours and flavours in there :( USA gets all the best things!

• you bet your ass im gonna buy this, not because it unicorn but because i like the colors and want to know what the flavor will be. Have a high feeling it's gonna be sweet like cotton candy taste, but that could just because of the colors.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 11

• I've never seen anything unicorn fkavoured or styled except for the unicorn gaytimes (theyre SO delicious) and theyve been around for ages now.

• Strawberry. Unicorn flavor is always strawberry for some reason.

• GROSS. people eat that unhealthy crap? you're better off swallowing your household cleaner

• cute !
    unicorns aren't everywhere here in japan. rarely see them.

kitties and bunnies.

• I'm sort of curious about how that tastes tbh

• I wanna try it lol

• Yay I need to find it

• Yay.

• As a unicorn, I find this offensive

• Nice

• Good