How do you eat rice and what country are you from?

i eat it with ma hand
  • How do you eat rice and what country are you from?with hands
  • How do you eat rice and what country are you from?with spoon/silverware
  • How do you eat rice and what country are you from?with chopsticks
    Vote C
  • How do you eat rice and what country are you from?don't eat rice /other
    Vote D
where r my south Asians & Africans @? i can't be the only one who eats with my fingers lmao :D

2239

Most Helpful Guy

• right here. Born in Southern China haha. I eat it with chopsticks and spoon, But If I make sushi or some African style rice, its all hands

Most Helpful Girl