Who here is a vegan or vegetarian?

Who here is a vegan or vegetarian??
  • Me! Me! Me!
  • No, I need meat!

2022

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry but I'm a meat eater, i can not live a life knowing I can't eat honey chipotle chicken crisper from chilis ever again if I adopt a full vegan or vegetarian diet. Now I do love vegetables, I love eating salad and I even like some vegan foods and recipes. There are times when i get a vegetable burrito with rice and black beans. I also love black bean burgers, those are so freaking good.. I think i could actually replace it over beef.. maybe. But yeah, saying no to chicken, beef, bacon, turkey, sausage, hot dogs, o man I just can't lol Call me a loser if you must, I don't mind haha

• I just strongly believe in balance, you can eat meat.. just don't eat it every single day. If you had a cheeseburger on Monday then try not to eat another cheeseburger within that same week. If you realize you been eating nothing but meat for the past couple days then switch it up and eat a salad or something that substitutes meat like black beans or tofu. Its hard, i know its hard for me as well but I try to do it.

• Personally I would give up any food I love in order to save some animal. But I admire your openness :)
      The meat industry does so much harm to the world it's unbelievable, but if every meat eater at least cut their meat intake in half it would do wonders.
      I used to be vegetarian (meaning I ate diary products and eggs), bur recently started to give it up. After 2-3 weeks without milk I didn't even like it anymore. Ice-cream still looks and smells good, so does cheese on pizza. But really, there is another world of food out there, full of energy, life and all kinds of nutrition :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody needs meat in the western world. Actually, it's what is mainly responsible for world hunger and destruction of the rain forests. There is nothing ethical or okay with eating meat unless you killed the animal yourself with respect out of necessity.
    A vegan diet is easy, you can build all the muscle you want and likely be more healthy. Just learn some basic nutrition.

There is nothing manly with lacking empathy and paying for someone to kill for you. I bet almost none of you meat eaters would even stand to watch animals being killed. It shouldn't be a goal for you to be less sensitive to others feelings.