Is it important for husbands to know how to cook?

• Yes
  • No

819

Most Helpful Guys

• I can cook. I would also want a wife that can cook. I don't like eating out all the time. I prefer home cooked meals so I think in our day and age is important for both parties to know how to cook, especially with the busy lives that we all have.

Good question. 😋

• for real men absolutely sorry folks but it takes a really special amount of brain damage to think that only women cook. what are you going to do eat Ramon forever? order take out and pay 3 or 4 times what it would cost to just make it yourself? seems really stupid if you ask me. then again all the real men are saying yes so at least it lets people know which is which lol. I am horrible at cooking but I certainly taught myself how so I could eat something other than prepared crap. Does that mean they have to? no but all things come to an end including this stupid society we live in and I for one am going to be overjoyed to see how quickly most of these "women belong in the kitchen or I can just get take out" die in excruciating pain as there body devours itself since they don't know anything about survival or cooking lol. Me on the other hand... this is where all the real men prove they had a brain and used it because they know how to cook lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• My hubby can’t cook unless it’s a bbq, it honestly doesn’t bother me. Whenever I don’t want to or can’t there are plenty of meals I’ve made then frozen, takeaway or something on the bbq with a pre-made salad. Its a non issue