Is it important for husbands to know how to cook?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I can cook. I would also want a wife that can cook. I don't like eating out all the time. I prefer home cooked meals so I think in our day and age is important for both parties to know how to cook, especially with the busy lives that we all have.

Good question. 😋

0|0
    0|0
  • for real men absolutely sorry folks but it takes a really special amount of brain damage to think that only women cook. what are you going to do eat Ramon forever? order take out and pay 3 or 4 times what it would cost to just make it yourself? seems really stupid if you ask me. then again all the real men are saying yes so at least it lets people know which is which lol. I am horrible at cooking but I certainly taught myself how so I could eat something other than prepared crap. Does that mean they have to? no but all things come to an end including this stupid society we live in and I for one am going to be overjoyed to see how quickly most of these "women belong in the kitchen or I can just get take out" die in excruciating pain as there body devours itself since they don't know anything about survival or cooking lol. Me on the other hand... this is where all the real men prove they had a brain and used it because they know how to cook lol.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My hubby can’t cook unless it’s a bbq, it honestly doesn’t bother me. Whenever I don’t want to or can’t there are plenty of meals I’ve made then frozen, takeaway or something on the bbq with a pre-made salad. Its a non issue

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Well duh otherwise only one person has to do 100% of the cooking and thats bullshit. Even a handful of go to meals is something.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's important for everyone to know how to take care of themselves. That includes cooking. In my personal experience, I know more men than women that know how to cook.

0|0
    0|1
  • Basic stuff minimum like how to cook a steak and how to make a burger

0|0
    0|0
  • I want to be a husband someday and I love cooking!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • well. I am willing to go against the trend and want to cook for my wife daily

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it survive when wife cook sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Based on the results, I'm screwed

0|0
    0|0
  • If they're low-T, beta, soy boys, then sure.

0|0
    2|1
    • you know it is a good thing that no one takes stupid people seriously lol. So tell me you omega cum stain does mommy still cook everything for you since you live at home? or do you have to waste what little money you earn trying on take out since you too cheap I mean good to cook. rofl

• Show All
    • as enjoyable as it is making a retard look ever more retarded your stupidity is making me lose iq so welcome to the block list.

• @FinalVow
      Leaving so soon? Well, it's been a pleasure humiliating you... You going to the trouble of blocking me is very understandable, I realize you can't handle anymore of this... I honestly don't blame you, this has been one of the most savage flamings I've ever dished out 😂 😂 😂... And by the way, I took screen-shots of the convo and posted them on 4Chan /pol/. It's already gotten 57 responses LOL. Go check it out 😂... Next time you're baking in the kitchen with your little cooking apron on, put an extra layer of frosting on my victory cake. CHECKMATE.

• Yes. Men are the best cooks in the world ☺

0|0
    0|0
  • At least know the basics

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if he wants to save himself the hustle

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i think it is

0|0
    0|0
  • yes should learn

0|0
    0|0
  • Not important

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Its imp.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, since women today don't know how to cook, I would say he better know how or he is going to starve.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Not really (in my books)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes. Even if let's suppose the wife is a traditional homemaker and does all household work... What will a man do when his wife is sick or had to go somewhere for a while?

1|3
    0|1
    • Exactly. We have to have backup plans whenever we might need it. Even you cannot cook you can still come up with something...

• Anyone who doesn't want to rely on take out should be able to cook

3|1
    0|0
  • Both should be able to cook

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I don't plan to be his personal chef.

0|0
    0|2
  • I haven't husband but for me important

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes