Do Women Truly Despise Unsolicited Pictures?

Introduction

I performed an experiment regarding unsolicited pictures. I met a bunch of women over social media apps and asked them their take on unsolicited pictures. 100% of them told me they despised unsolicited pictures, so I sent unsolicited pictures just to get their reactions.

I know you may be thinking, "Yes, of course women despise unsolicited pictures." That is 100% correct, but there are exceptions. I'll explain these exceptions below.

Reasoning

I asked women why they despised unsolicited pictures so much & the most common response was;

"I don't know you."

This answer is very true, sending unsolicited pictures increased 5% after they saw what I looked like, & spoke with me for a while. I'm not sure how many women I asked, but lets say I asked 10. 9/10 women denied my unsolicited picture, 1/10 women accepted my solicited picture after they supposedly saw what I looked like.

Exception: Getting to know the girl & letting her get to know you really does make a difference.

Reaction

After sending all of the women I added an unsolicited penis picture, 90% of them blocked me immediately. This reaction was not surprising, I actually expected this to happen. 5% of the other women argued with me & threatened me, then they eventually ended up blocking me as well. The last 5% were not really angry with me, they were just confused as to why I would do that. So yes, women do hate unsolicited pictures.

Exception: Make sure there is permission & proper reasoning.

Plan B

Now that I was blocked, it was pretty obvious that sending these pictures was not a good idea, but before I concluded my experiment, I thought; "What if I posed as a woman, & sent unsolicited pictures to the same women that blocked me?"

This is where things got interesting. Maybe a week later, I added the same women on a different social media account, the plan was to do the same thing, but with unsolicited breast pictures.

Surprising responses

I sent out realistic breast pictures to all the women who had blocked me before. Only about 10% of the women ended up blocking me. Another 10% said supportive things like:

"You don't have to do that."

"Value yourself more than that."

"Be careful, some people will spread these around."

A majority of the women (50%) wanted to get to know me, they wanted pictures of my face, & wanted to be "friends."

5%, most surprisingly ended up sending pictures back to me. Yes, I received breast pictures, I did not expect this at all.

Conclusion

Do women hate unsolicited pictures? Most of them. Women despise unsolicited penis pictures, but some women feel indifferent about unsolicited breast pictures. Getting to know the woman does increase your chances by little.

All of the people in this experiment were proven to be above 18.

I did end up apologizing to the women I sent pictures to & told them about my experiment.

None of the pictures I sent were of me.

I did not save any of the pictures sent to me.

3046

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I wouldn't mind dick pics. Dicks are hot right? Are you even straight if you don't think that? I'd only reject them if I was in a relationship or want them for some reason, e. g. didn't like the guy. Most likely I'd either masturbate and/or sext him

• *in a relationship or didn't want them

• Best (and honest) awnser. Maybe because if a girl admits openly, instead of praising for sincerity some (idiots) start treating her like a bitch among other things.

I think that's why most girls do not admit they like it. There are those who do not feel comfortable or course, but those who are and are single it is natural not to reject this type of photo.

• Well can you follow me too please. AND not for that. :)

Most Helpful Guy

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 29

• I can't believe that anyone actually thinks the majority of women like them. Is this even for real? I don't know personally a single woman that's been "oh my GAWD, look at this amazing dick pic I never asked for or wanted"! I am on several closed groups on Facebook and this is the number one complaint with online dating time and time again. Usually these women screenshot the picture and post it so we can all try and figure out what he thought was worth the picture. Never can.

• I don't think I've ever enjoyed being sent dick-pics and I could make a scrapbook out of the number I've been sent. But I've never been rude to someone who has sent them to me.

The ones who send them seem to use this logic, "I want her to send me nudes so sending her some of mine will get the same reaction I would have." - most of the time, this is entirely wrong because most women do not think this way.

It just feels unsolicited and annoying. Whipping it out without any warning almost always feels like some macho and aggressive display.

But I wouldn't say I get angry about it.

• if you are in a close, stable relationship the girl most probably wouldn't mind. this depends on the individual girl, some girls may feel like sending intimate pics adds a degree of closeness and trust between the couple, but other more 'conservative' girls may feel uncomfortable with it.

pls don't send unsolicited pics to random acquaintances/friends/new partner, many girls may feel 'creeped out' if they think you only see them in a sexual way. dick pics in a new relationship may damage the relationship as it may come across as you being in the relationship only for sex.

• Didn't go through all that, but I block those that send random dick pics after cussing them. I would never be with a man who sent me those first thing because it just screams desperation.

• I despise the pictures. Don't get me wrong, I don't like them but I don't hate them either. I'd rather just talk. Pictures don't really do much for me unless I really like you; so most the time it's just a waste. Plus it's confusing to just get a picture of a dick all of a sudden

• In other news, water is wet.

• Your expirement forgot one thing. 99% of penis's aren't aesthetically pleasing.

• Do women find vaginas to be aesthetically pleasing?

• can't compare breasts to penises, but to pecs. Although indeed most vggs and penises aren't "pretty". However, for most, its the arousal that we get from the visual stimulation that makes us want to see, or do, more. ;) Girls dont find random penises sexy as in most cases they need a "link" with the person. Either sexual or friendly. If i send my wifey a dick pic she will love it as she's sexually linked to me and its view creates sexual memories or fantasies. For most men its much simpler. All they need is a pair of boobs and 2 holes between 2 buttcheecks.

• I've never thought about breasts or pecs that way actually. I didn't understand the results of OP's breast pic experiment until now.

• It's mainly the context it's sent under. Like if you barely know the guy and the first thing he does is send his dick to you it's pretty annoying. I won't appreciate it unless I really really like you and have shown you that I am interested in getting sexual with you. But in all honestly, I'd rather just talk sexy instead.

• Lol we see our own naked bodies everyday so breast pics don't create much reaction for that lol. But for me if I would ever get a pic like that then I'd directly block them. by the way the experiment would be better if you rather sent vagina pictures cause many girls, including me, don't even find breasts as a sex organ or something to be offended by if we see someone else in private.

• i doubt i would've got blocked
      girls actually returned nudes...

• I'm talking about myself. I'm from a country where girls covering their chests is a huge deal so really no one would like to receive breast pictures. But you didn't experiment with us, you should have rather tried vag pics.

• I don't see what point you're trying to prove? That our attitude towards this issue is hypocritical? If women don't want pictures of random penises sent to them that should be enough of a motivation to not do that?

• Doesn't matter if a woman would send me? I would block the account bcs of the breast picture and same with men, it just proves they are horny and trolling.

I mean men get messages like "Date cute ladies on this site!" and "See me naked on this site!" "Many women want you on this website!" not same thing?

• what?
      we know its fake...

• I know, I know. But men get the same thing but don't they get irritated from it too?

• Yes, yes they do...

• I used be mad, it's normal to me now. My phone is full of dicks I don't know but such is life.

• If a guy sent a picture of himself to me, I would be confused and ask why.
    If he sent a pic of his penis, I would say something along the lines of 'I'm a lesbian, sod off' and block him.

• A guy can have a big dongle but half of that length counts for personality, you loose half and intelligence sending dongberry pictures. Says a lot about the type of person they are.

• I have been sent pictures and I must say it was a turn off. I had a guy send one once then try repeatedly to get me to send him photos of myself. I was shocked.

• I would be very uncomfortable with it.

• To be honest, you know how guys would become disinterested if sleeping with someone on first day.. that's the same thing as the pictures for me.. it shows me you are super sexual with people who you don't know if they are interested in your way.

It's a terrible thing for me because it just shows your character is probably a little sketch, I would and have instantly ended contact.

• You're such a troll...

• I laugh when I don't want them and sometimes it's hot.

• More from Girls
    9

What Guys Said 45

• The last one made sense.

Penis pics are threatening because they generally come from guys who have a romantic interest in the woman, and sending a penis pic shows a lack of impulse control, a lack of control which could hurt the woman later.

Breast pics are non-threatening because a woman is only rarely going to have romantic interest in another woman; and even if the woman was lesbian/bi, a woman would have a far better chance of physically beating off the unsolicited attack.

• I've had this discussion with many female strangers and female friends. And it basically comes to this. If they are physically and mentally attracted to you, they are likely to find a dick pic, attractive but, if they aren't/don't know you at all, they're not going to find it attractive. Let's face it guys, it isn't an attractive body part, unless you're attracted to that person.

Basically, don't do it scumbag.

• Most yes... Because MOST girls Lie on here about ALWAYS Being HONRY/Having a HIGH sex drive. If they had a Sex drive 1/2 of what guys do... even a avg. looking guy would be a welcomed pic.

• I feel like there is just this tiny number of really fucking horny losers who are sending out metric fuck tons of dick pics. Or are most men really so stupid as to think sending dick pics gets you laid? If they are, maybe it DOES work and that's why they do it. It might be a numbers game, send out 1000 pics a day and in a week you might get laid one time. Hmmm, time to send dick pics! lmao.

• hahaha you really need to send a penis picture to realize this? I dont think nobody really likes unsolicited pics. More than anything if they doesn't know you or you dont know them. Im a men and still i dont like when a woman send me an unsolicited picture or out of context, and the last part is important because of we are talkin about.. lets say.. her legs and without asking me or me asking her.. and send to me a pic of her legs thats ok, it was excpected something like that.

Regardless.. i have seen that womans do like or wrll recive an unsolicited pic if they know you well and you have a friendship or just talk very often

• Just like anything else, they only hate it if they don't think you're hot. If she thinks you're hot, you can get away with just about anything.

• So that's the secret for getting breast.

• Very interesting experiment. You should do more!

I think what it concludes is that there is a sort of negative relationship between men and women. We guys have to realize that by their twenties a woman has likely been harassed countless times. this is more of a problem obviously online than anywhere else. the takeaway--take care not to scare girls off by a shot of your package sent too prematurely

• Dude you didn't have to do an "experiment ", its pretty much common sense that the vast majority of women don't like Unsolicited pictures.

• Women are weird and irrational. Trying to understand their behavior and thinking is like trying to understand why your dog drinks out of the toilet. Don't bother.

• Your comments are usually very harsh and offensive but I have noticed you speak your mind and the truth

• @troychapman the truth is often harsh and disturbing. My grandfather who was a WW2 vet told me that all the time.

• I've never understood why guys send unsolicited dick pics.

Do they think a woman is just going to see it and go "OMG! What an amazing penis, I must fuck this guy!" ?

Unless a girl asks, don't send one.

• No. They just act like they do

• I got sent a d pic from a guy, asking if I was BI... I was pretty disgusted tbh.

Ladies, I suggest saying "Mine is bigger" Or send a random one back and say "Here's mine" lol

I think sending d pics is the lowest level of flirting, what do you hope to gain from it?

• Maybe the guys didn't have a huge penis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeHSZaKZTPw

• A narcissists playground. :)

• Who doesn't like boobs though.

• So your saying either 90% of women don't like to sexually harassed by men or they are lesbians?

• So were they "pics" or were they "dick pics"? You seem to insinuate the latter.

• I usually send pictures of meme's, or other suggestive images that hint along the topic of conversation for comical effect.

• So you get to be a jerk AND help science! It's Win/Win!

• More from Guys
    25