Signs That She Is An Alpha Female

She will not be waiting for any man to be happy

Signs That She Is An Alpha Female
Independent
She has already found herself. She knows what she is capable of and her own power of mind. She will not need anybody to satisfy her, because she is already loving to live , and living to satisfy herself.

She knows exactly what she wants

Signs That She Is An Alpha Female
She Has Her Goals
You will not hear her saying that she is too tired, or that she is bored. An alpha women will always find her own ways to keep herself busy. It might be work, it might be studies or a business to run. She knows exactly what she wants, and whenever she wants, and she will go and get it. Without asking for permission from anyone!

It is never too hard, She can do it

Signs That She Is An Alpha Female
She Can Do It

She might be a single baby mama, and also a business women, or a student with high grades. You would think it is too hard to live that kind of life style, but she is a women who has already figured out how to manage that type of life style and you will not hear her complaining, because she can take responsibility for her actions.

She knows who she wants to be with

Who To Flirt With
Who To Flirt With

She has already figured out the way men work. She knows exactly what type of man she would want to date. You will not see her playing around, or flirting with several men. When she finds her man, she will go and get him. Yes just like that. She knows exactly what she wants, and what he wants.

She is loyal

Being Loyal
Being Loyal

She is aware of her worth. Therefor she will not be in need of anyone elses attention or validation besides those she loves and values. You will not see her cheating or playing around. She got important people to care about. She knows the importance of love and true relationships, and how important they are. She will not let impulsive desires to ruin her values or relationships.

She can defend herself

Defending Herself
Defending Herself

Do not expect her to be a "nice little girl " who accepts everything you tell her just because you have some kind of privilege. Where you are, how much money you earn or who you are does not matter to her. She will defend herself and show you exactly where you belong.

She knows how to dress

Signs That She Is An Alpha Female
Dresscode

You will not see her in much revealing clothes. When she talks to someone, she wants to draw the attention to her face. She also knows the importance of privacy and being secretive of herself. She does not need to show everything to everyone, wether it is her body, or her house. Like I said before, she is not in need of validation, she already knows her own value, she does not has to prove anything to anyone.

She takes care of her body, and mind

Health
Health

She knows that, for her to be happy and satisfied, she needs to keep her mind and body satisfied. You will see her exercising or meditating. Anything that keeps her healthy, because she knows her value and therefor she loves herself, in every way.

She knows how to use social media

Signs That She Is An Alpha Female
Social Media

She knows the difference between real life and social media. She will not share and talk about everything that is going on with her life on social media. She knows that people whom she is not close to does not need to know about everything. She will have her good friends to talk to about important events in her life, and that for her is enough to make her satisfied.

Thanks for reading :)

I hope you liked this MyTake, if you did then please let me know. And if you disagree please kindly describe why.

2149

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, an alpha female dominates over other females with her beauty, charm and social skills. She is the one that other females want to be and act like. An alpha female is also admired and respected by men. Men usually find her intriguing, bold and sexy and most likely desire her. Men want her to notice them and compete with other males by acting more "manly" to attract her attention.

• yes yes yessssssssssssssss

• @MaverickAngel the term "dominate over" other females in my statement means she is "the best" in a group of similar females, not "dominating as aggressive" or insecure

• Ok... that makes more sense... but some things... like beauty and charm are subjective aren't they? Men tend to measure things like financial success or social hierarchy (who is the manager etc)... those are not subjective. How do you determine if you are the most beautiful amongst women.. ?

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 49

• Interesting, you just described most of my female friends from my high school AP classes. I hope it works out better for you than it has for them, since many of them seem terribly lonely.

• Im sick of comments like this.
      Being socially retarded or dominant has nothing to do with being an alpha female but thats what y'all are getting from this it just shows how dumb you are.

1. She is fine being single
      What she do sit and cry over a dumbass boy whi doesn't knows how to be a man and treat a woman the way she deserves?

2. She is a business woman
      You won't see her waiting for you to pay for her on a first day. She doesn't needs your money or dumbass assumptions of her. Sje can take care ofherself and if you find that offensive please do get more offended.

• do I give a fuck about what you count on tho? who are you to count on anything?
      Dumbass who thinks he has an idea going on

• a 100 %

• If she's a "single mama" and a business woman, somebody else is taking care of her kid while she works. In that case, every man who works while his wife stays home with the kids is "alpha". That's clearly not the case.

She also somehow, despite being so perfect in all other ways, knowing what she wants in a man, ended up a single Mother. Unless she ended up that way because her husband was killed in some freak accident, she ended up a single Mother because she chose the wrong guy to bust a nut in her. That's not very alpha either.

• that is just 1 point of this mytake and 1 example that you are trying to base your argument on. Plus this is not about alpha males. I don't know why y'all males be so butthurt over my opinions. you should learn something

• It's the only thing I'm arguing against. I'm not butthurt, I just think that part was silly.

• that last sentence had me sleep :D :D :D

• Wins at sports

• She knows how to dress and uses social media? Who wrote this bullshit?

• I wrote it. Butthurt?
      Im glad you are. please be more!

• Yes, with this whole Take.

• damn you two annihilated this broad!

• These points are ridiculous. Do you know what an Alpha Female really is? The female version of an Alpha Male: a self made woman who has spent literal years of her life taking control of her own destiny, and living with the consequences. All this bullshit is PR, and if she's truly self made, she will already be exactly who she needs to be.

• that is exactly wjat I am describing some people are just so butthurt over truth. youare probably butthurt over her takin care ofherself and knowing how ti present herself in real life and social media. Someone who is selfmade Has come to a point of their lives where they know how people around them work and therefor they knoe exactly how to present themselves. You won't see an alpha woman wearing crap as I won't see an alpha male wearing crap. These people are selfmade like I described in this mytake, so they earbed some kind of respect and they live up to it.

• The person you described isn't self made, they're pandering to what people think.

• i think my ex girlfriend is abit of a alpha female, because she does not share everything about what goes on in her life on social media, she's a bit of a enigma, although she was very loyal when she was with me

• Really disagree with this but let's see if I can be nice about this.

It's never too hard, she can do it - I've seen many women buy into the 'you can have it all' line and they end up stressed and unhappy. You can have a job/family/social life but if you want the best job then you have to sacrifice social or family and Visa Versa. It takes a while to learn about a balanced life you need to work out the balance you want.

She knows who she wants to be with - Saying the phrase 'how men work' shows that you don't understand. Men aren't a monolith. And just because she knows the type of man she wants doesn't mean he actually exists. Which is fine if you're happy to be single if that's a case bit the condescending view on other guy makes you not a nice person. Be single but don't berate others for not meeting the standards you have set.

She's loyal - if she's anything like alpha males she will have an inflated sense of self worth. It takes a lot of personal strength to know your short comings, I've never heard an Alpha say 'i can do better' we all can.

She can defend her self - nice and a push over are different, if you don't know the difference your either a twat or a pushover.

She knows how to dress - puerly subjective.

She takes care of her mind and body - Sounds like the person your talking about needs to actively push to do that. Loves herself? Nah that's the problem that's narcissistic. Respect yourself is what you need to do, it's not the same.

She knows how to use social media - Nah social media is cancer, there is no good way to use it unless you're being vain and superficial.

Here are some things that I think a strong woman has (refuse to talk about 'alpha').

The type of person you describe reminds me of insecure people tailoring they're life to show how good they are. A strong woman doesn't think about being strong, she just is and it's evident to everyone.

• Well, if she's a single baby mama, she obviously DOESN'T know what she wants lol.

• If this ideal alpha believes in #1, why would she need #4?

• I didn't say this women is against settling down. It is just that she is not out to seek. She wants to settle down like everyone else, but she can wait for the right time. she won't jump on every man. because she doesn't seek happiness in anyone else but in herself. But ofcourse she would love tosettle down who wouldnt?

• Half of what you described sounds like a great woman, the other half sounds rude and self-absorbed.

• I'm okay with everything but the first one unless she doesn't want a relationship with anyone. I want to make a girl happy and I want her to do the same for me.

• What's this take all about anyway? Showing me how to recognize an Alpha Female? Like this is difficult to do? *snicker*

• there is no such thing as alpha female, alpha means leader, head of the pack and women can never be in such position even the strongest of women can be defeated by the weakest of men therefore calling a woman alpha is wrong and makes no sense.

as for being independent we all know that it doesn't get most women far and the usually crack under the pressure and cry day and night... its time we start actually acting in a smarter way and stop the independnce BS.

• There is such thing as alpha females. If you look at wolf packs in the wild, there is always an alpha female and alpha male. It is the same in our species. Alpha females don't need strength to lead just intelligence. Just because a woman is independent doesn't mean she's an alpha.

• @MissGee212 nope thats not how it works

• There is no such thing as an 'alpha-female'. Popular opinion states otherwise (though it's beginning to fall apart again), but the science is clear on this.

Some people know it under the name: Evolution

• Congratulations, SwedenGirl, you're just a Level 3 user, but you are already one of the most obnoxious ones on this site.

by the way being completely independant and being loyal are not reconcilable with human psychology in mind.

• a girl is an alpha female when she drives her life exactly how she wants.
    I met an alpha female, sure because she had no mercy to injure badly my testicles during a fight. She wins because till this i am destroyed by what she did and she doesn't care.
    I think alpha female always use everything she need to reach their goals.

• I would eat even a woman's poop. They are superior , smart , great people. I love to serve a woman as slave, washing her feets, giving food to her , giving my money to her and to make her happy basicially. Feel free to humiliate me and swear at me if you are a woman. I would love it.

• i don't believe in the concept of alpha people. some people are better at some things than others. by your definition, it sounds like alpha means really good at conforming. that is self-contradicting because how can a person stand out yet blend in?

• Interested but I have no use for Alpha females I control the situation not her

• for some odd reason all these traits sound like red flags to me.

but looking at the bright side I guess I now have a good list on what women I need to avoid at all cost.

• Nice take - A good description of a strong confident woman

• I liked your myTake. For me, alpha females tend to outshine other females. Since most of the qualities you have mentioned above are possessed by women who are outliers, I agree with you.

• Excellent points. She has the ambition and confidence to go for what she wants, rather than waiting around for the man to do everything. Very rare though.

• You forgot something:
    If you are not an "Alpha Male" (aka. completly abusive scumbag), she will not even want to breathe the same air as you and will play the Sexual Harassment card if you try.

• I wish I could downvote

• an Alpha female doesn't exist, that term renders the term "alpha" meaningless, all of these things are projection or red flags.

• I always thought these where basic criterias for a normal person or woman in this case. I guess the bar is set really low now.

• Ok what was the point of this? like or disagree with what? your opinion.

• Alpha females know how to get power without their fee fees and vaginas. They see how the matrix system works and they rise to power. Women in power are not alpha females they were lifted to their position. sorry not sorry. Eh Hem rape oh sorry mam right this way to the top of the company how much money can I give you. Thats better tiny boy. Yep Weak. True alpha females can lead a nation when there are no men around to carry her fat ass up the corporate ladder. I love alpha intelligent women who succeed because she is one less female on a crusade to bankrupt the nation. she's on my side to see the nation and its people rise out of poverty not through shame and hand outs but by the sweat of the brow. No bars no food stamps no divorce money pure F-ing balls and strength.

• Knows how to dress and use social media... truly alpha

• Show more from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 20

• I don't know if I missed something but, beng humble yet confident is a major part of being an alpha man or woman in my opinion.

• Good Take! Im quite the opposite tho, im the girliest woman ever lol

Are you an alpha Female? :)

• you can be girlie and still an alpha female. It has more to do with how strong your character is than the attitude and I definitly think you might be one ♥️

• aww thanks <3 :)

• Damn right! The world needs more girls who don't take crap from other people, get the job done, and know their own value as a person rather than just a body.

• You kinda lost me on the clothes part, but everything else I kind of appreciate.
    I don’t like the labeling. Not everyone wants the same thing out of life and not everyone behaves the same way or makes the same choices. I don’t believe your description qualifies a woman as an “alpha” because that means that the ones who do not fall in line with that category are “beta” and so on... basically less than or not equally valuable or desired. So I personally do not believe there is such thing as an “alpha” anything—man or woman.
    But I did like your Take overall.

• Nobody is equally desired.

• Some people are just betas.

• The shoe fits perfectly. However I'm not an Alpha. Not superior to any man nor woman. I'm just strong for myself and for those around me. Because whenever I'm weak they are strong for me.

• I'm definitely not an Alpha female, more like an Echo Female, because the only time anyone listens to me is if I repeat it 50 times hahahaha

• Off topic but the lady in picture #6 is extremely attractive.
    And yeah I agree with most. I don't even use social media accounts.

• well written...

I like that she goes after the man she wants, not waiting for him to notice her.

• Why do some females hate on alpha females?

• Bcs they are weak and cannot accept the fact that there are women stronger smarter more desirable and prettier than them!

• Interesting mytake. Never heard people say the term alpha female before

• im an alpha peameal

• Fabulous myTake

• 75% not true

• Lol @ she knows how to use social media

• Nice take

• Fascinating

• Good take

• Interesting

• Great take :)

• You've confused a couple thing with Alpha, like uncaring, detached and highly motivated. These are not attributed specially to Alpha at all.

Alpha is a dominant person who knows how to lead groups, they have confidence & tend to be extroverted. It has nothing to do with the other self-involved things you've listed. An Alpha as a matter of fact NEEDS others as they require the Beta to dominate over and lead and teach.