Signs That She Is An Alpha Female

She will not be waiting for any man to be happy

Signs That She Is An Alpha Female
Independent
She has already found herself. She knows what she is capable of and her own power of mind. She will not need anybody to satisfy her, because she is already loving to live , and living to satisfy herself.

She knows exactly what she wants

Signs That She Is An Alpha Female
She Has Her Goals
You will not hear her saying that she is too tired, or that she is bored. An alpha women will always find her own ways to keep herself busy. It might be work, it might be studies or a business to run. She knows exactly what she wants, and whenever she wants, and she will go and get it. Without asking for permission from anyone!

It is never too hard, She can do it

Signs That She Is An Alpha Female
She Can Do It

She might be a single baby mama, and also a business women, or a student with high grades. You would think it is too hard to live that kind of life style, but she is a women who has already figured out how to manage that type of life style and you will not hear her complaining, because she can take responsibility for her actions.

She knows who she wants to be with

Who To Flirt With
Who To Flirt With

She has already figured out the way men work. She knows exactly what type of man she would want to date. You will not see her playing around, or flirting with several men. When she finds her man, she will go and get him. Yes just like that. She knows exactly what she wants, and what he wants.

She is loyal

Being Loyal
Being Loyal

She is aware of her worth. Therefor she will not be in need of anyone elses attention or validation besides those she loves and values. You will not see her cheating or playing around. She got important people to care about. She knows the importance of love and true relationships, and how important they are. She will not let impulsive desires to ruin her values or relationships.

She can defend herself

Defending Herself
Defending Herself

Do not expect her to be a "nice little girl " who accepts everything you tell her just because you have some kind of privilege. Where you are, how much money you earn or who you are does not matter to her. She will defend herself and show you exactly where you belong.

She knows how to dress

Signs That She Is An Alpha Female
Dresscode

You will not see her in much revealing clothes. When she talks to someone, she wants to draw the attention to her face. She also knows the importance of privacy and being secretive of herself. She does not need to show everything to everyone, wether it is her body, or her house. Like I said before, she is not in need of validation, she already knows her own value, she does not has to prove anything to anyone.

She takes care of her body, and mind

Health
Health

She knows that, for her to be happy and satisfied, she needs to keep her mind and body satisfied. You will see her exercising or meditating. Anything that keeps her healthy, because she knows her value and therefor she loves herself, in every way.

She knows how to use social media

Signs That She Is An Alpha Female
Social Media

She knows the difference between real life and social media. She will not share and talk about everything that is going on with her life on social media. She knows that people whom she is not close to does not need to know about everything. She will have her good friends to talk to about important events in her life, and that for her is enough to make her satisfied.

Thanks for reading :)

I hope you liked this MyTake, if you did then please let me know. And if you disagree please kindly describe why.

2145

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, an alpha female dominates over other females with her beauty, charm and social skills. She is the one that other females want to be and act like. An alpha female is also admired and respected by men. Men usually find her intriguing, bold and sexy and most likely desire her. Men want her to notice them and compete with other males by acting more "manly" to attract her attention.

• yes yes yessssssssssssssss

• 6d

Interesting that you associate alpha with "dominates other women". That is a sign of an insecure woman to me. An alpha female doesn't need to compare OR dominate... But... that's just my take..

• 4d

@MaverickAngel the term "dominate over" other females in my statement means she is "the best" in a group of similar females, not "dominating as aggressive" or insecure

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 45

• Interesting, you just described most of my female friends from my high school AP classes. I hope it works out better for you than it has for them, since many of them seem terribly lonely.

• Im sick of comments like this.
      Being socially retarded or dominant has nothing to do with being an alpha female but thats what y'all are getting from this it just shows how dumb you are.

1. She is fine being single
      What she do sit and cry over a dumbass boy whi doesn't knows how to be a man and treat a woman the way she deserves?

2. She is a business woman
      You won't see her waiting for you to pay for her on a first day. She doesn't needs your money or dumbass assumptions of her. Sje can take care ofherself and if you find that offensive please do get more offended.

• do I give a fuck about what you count on tho? who are you to count on anything?
      Dumbass who thinks he has an idea going on

• a 100 %

• If she's a "single mama" and a business woman, somebody else is taking care of her kid while she works. In that case, every man who works while his wife stays home with the kids is "alpha". That's clearly not the case.

She also somehow, despite being so perfect in all other ways, knowing what she wants in a man, ended up a single Mother. Unless she ended up that way because her husband was killed in some freak accident, she ended up a single Mother because she chose the wrong guy to bust a nut in her. That's not very alpha either.

• that is just 1 point of this mytake and 1 example that you are trying to base your argument on. Plus this is not about alpha males. I don't know why y'all males be so butthurt over my opinions. you should learn something

• It's the only thing I'm arguing against. I'm not butthurt, I just think that part was silly.

• that last sentence had me sleep :D :D :D

• Wins at sports

• She knows how to dress and uses social media? Who wrote this bullshit?

• I wrote it. Butthurt?
      Im glad you are. please be more!

• Yes, with this whole Take.

• 7d

damn you two annihilated this broad!

• These points are ridiculous. Do you know what an Alpha Female really is? The female version of an Alpha Male: a self made woman who has spent literal years of her life taking control of her own destiny, and living with the consequences. All this bullshit is PR, and if she's truly self made, she will already be exactly who she needs to be.

• that is exactly wjat I am describing some people are just so butthurt over truth. youare probably butthurt over her takin care ofherself and knowing how ti present herself in real life and social media. Someone who is selfmade Has come to a point of their lives where they know how people around them work and therefor they knoe exactly how to present themselves. You won't see an alpha woman wearing crap as I won't see an alpha male wearing crap. These people are selfmade like I described in this mytake, so they earbed some kind of respect and they live up to it.

• The person you described isn't self made, they're pandering to what people think.

• i think my ex girlfriend is abit of a alpha female, because she does not share everything about what goes on in her life on social media, she's a bit of a enigma, although she was very loyal when she was with me

• Really disagree with this but let's see if I can be nice about this.

It's never too hard, she can do it - I've seen many women buy into the 'you can have it all' line and they end up stressed and unhappy. You can have a job/family/social life but if you want the best job then you have to sacrifice social or family and Visa Versa. It takes a while to learn about a balanced life you need to work out the balance you want.

She knows who she wants to be with - Saying the phrase 'how men work' shows that you don't understand. Men aren't a monolith. And just because she knows the type of man she wants doesn't mean he actually exists. Which is fine if you're happy to be single if that's a case bit the condescending view on other guy makes you not a nice person. Be single but don't berate others for not meeting the standards you have set.

She's loyal - if she's anything like alpha males she will have an inflated sense of self worth. It takes a lot of personal strength to know your short comings, I've never heard an Alpha say 'i can do better' we all can.

She can defend her self - nice and a push over are different, if you don't know the difference your either a twat or a pushover.

She knows how to dress - puerly subjective.

She takes care of her mind and body - Sounds like the person your talking about needs to actively push to do that. Loves herself? Nah that's the problem that's narcissistic. Respect yourself is what you need to do, it's not the same.

She knows how to use social media - Nah social media is cancer, there is no good way to use it unless you're being vain and superficial.

Here are some things that I think a strong woman has (refuse to talk about 'alpha').

The type of person you describe reminds me of insecure people tailoring they're life to show how good they are. A strong woman doesn't think about being strong, she just is and it's evident to everyone.

• Well, if she's a single baby mama, she obviously DOESN'T know what she wants lol.

• If this ideal alpha believes in #1, why would she need #4?

• I didn't say this women is against settling down. It is just that she is not out to seek. She wants to settle down like everyone else, but she can wait for the right time. she won't jump on every man. because she doesn't seek happiness in anyone else but in herself. But ofcourse she would love tosettle down who wouldnt?

• Half of what you described sounds like a great woman, the other half sounds rude and self-absorbed.

• Show more from Guys
    35

What Girls Said 20

• I don't know if I missed something but, beng humble yet confident is a major part of being an alpha man or woman in my opinion.

• Good Take! Im quite the opposite tho, im the girliest woman ever lol

Are you an alpha Female? :)

• you can be girlie and still an alpha female. It has more to do with how strong your character is than the attitude and I definitly think you might be one ♥️

• aww thanks <3 :)

• Damn right! The world needs more girls who don't take crap from other people, get the job done, and know their own value as a person rather than just a body.

• You kinda lost me on the clothes part, but everything else I kind of appreciate.
    I don’t like the labeling. Not everyone wants the same thing out of life and not everyone behaves the same way or makes the same choices. I don’t believe your description qualifies a woman as an “alpha” because that means that the ones who do not fall in line with that category are “beta” and so on... basically less than or not equally valuable or desired. So I personally do not believe there is such thing as an “alpha” anything—man or woman.
    But I did like your Take overall.

• Nobody is equally desired.

• Some people are just betas.

• The shoe fits perfectly. However I'm not an Alpha. Not superior to any man nor woman. I'm just strong for myself and for those around me. Because whenever I'm weak they are strong for me.

• 6d

I'm definitely not an Alpha female, more like an Echo Female, because the only time anyone listens to me is if I repeat it 50 times hahahaha

• Off topic but the lady in picture #6 is extremely attractive.
    And yeah I agree with most. I don't even use social media accounts.

• well written...

I like that she goes after the man she wants, not waiting for him to notice her.

• Why do some females hate on alpha females?

• Bcs they are weak and cannot accept the fact that there are women stronger smarter more desirable and prettier than them!

• Interesting mytake. Never heard people say the term alpha female before

• Show more from Girls
    10