How To Become A Rich Woman

How To Become A Rich WomanHello. In this myTake I will explain how to become a rich woman. For all the ladies out there, who value financial success this is for you! Guys are also welcome to read this.

We all know, that money talks and that money can buy us just about anything and make most problems history. This is how society is powered after all.

There are 2 ways to become a rich woman.

The easy way

This one is fairly popular because it's the easy way.

First make sure you are young and attractive. If you're middle aged, your chances are much lower.

Make sure you look as close as possible to famous Instagram models, pornstars, Jessica Alba, whatever. Pick your role model.

How To Become A Rich Woman

Hang out where rich guys are found. Those can be high class locations such as expensive malls or fancy restaurants, fancy pubs or any location near or at places of business. Business centers usually have some cafes or canteens around and you might find them there.

Or if it's too complicated for you, go ahead and sign up for seeking arrangements and put your prettiest profile picture on.

Keep in mind you will have a lot of competition with other women. So make sure you are a great catch and keep him happy!
How To Become A Rich WomanMake sure the guy you are targeting is actually financially successful and at least is committed on getting rich. Not some average truck driver, burger flipper, retailer or UPC delivery guy. You want the real deal. Ask what he does for a living so you know whether he is a minimum wage worker or employed in a demanded workplace. Check him subtly out in how resourceful he is. You don't want to give yourself away in the process. Determine if he has any expensive possessions such as expensive watches, fine clothes, what car he drives and so on and how many he has. This should give you an idea how resourceful he is.

And also ask him about his home. Does he live with his parents or did he move out? And if so how much does he pay for rent? Tell him you want to know as you may consider moving in with him. This will tell you whether he owns the place or if he rents it.

That's pretty much half the work. Now comes the second half.

You will have to put up with an image, that you love him, so he won't doubt you.

You must make sure, that he marries you. And produce some kids too!

Make sure he will NOT sign a prenuptial agreement with you. Or if the prenuptial agreement has an expiration date you can consider waiting it out if you are fine with the valid timespan of the prenup.

In any case if he wants a prenup, you can confront him of not trusting you (and as we all know without trust there can be no relationship). That goes against your ideal of marriage.

Get him to marry you!
How To Become A Rich Woman

After marriage you can enjoy the shared wealth. Also produce some kids while you are at it.

However if you want even more, then I suggest you to wait for any time longer than 1 year, then decide you have had enough of him. File for a divorce and state, that your reason for divorcing him is, that you aren't being satisfied in your marriage and how everything in him has changed and that he scares you at home. Get the court to order your husband to pay alimony and child support for all of your children. If you're lucky, you will even get to keep his house.

Now you have a steady source of money coming towards your bank account. Spend it on anything you like: Shoes, nice dinners, jewelry... The possibilities are at your hands.

As you have figured by now, this is likely what you have pictured in your mind

How To Become A Rich WomanHow To Become A Rich Woman

But before you guys go all MGTOW red pill rage mode and call us all shallow gold digging princesses, you will have to see the other way first before jumping the gun.

The hard way

This is what we aim at. This is the hard way. Don't expect it to be as fast or easy but it pays off big time.
How To Become A Rich Woman

Are you a high school student? Finish your school first and make sure, that you graduate with good grades. Even if it seems stupid, it is an ingredient for your wealthy future. This will be useful when applying for further education at the university. Your grades and performance will depend on your enrolling. More on that follows right up.

Have you graduated from high school? Good! Congratulations. Take your time to choose the right profession for you. Keep in mind to better stay away from liberal arts and apply for the practical bachelors of science studies. If you want the money then waste no time of even thinking of gender studies. Focus on STEM!

To just study yourself is not enough. You MUST be an official student in a university because the degree is what really matters in getting a decent job with increasing salary.

Bachelors of science degrees are a prosperity towards wealth and rewards your working time with lots of money eventually. Patience, commitment and persistence are the keys here.

Examples of prosperous studies include but are not limited to Computer Science (lots of men can be found there :) in university or at work ) and Business Administration (This one is a powerful degree too with high pay! Don't underestimate it). Legal studies can also be fruitful.

Economics is acceptable but I myself can't say anything about it.

The medical field is acceptable but it takes way too long to graduate to get a good job.

Are you a university student? Finish that up like you did in school but even better. If you think you can get away with average or bare minimum grades, you may bite yourself in the ass post graduating. Employers want to see, that you have kicked ass at the university and that means they want to see your university degree.

In the meantime you can (or better should) also work part time or full time somewhere like for example a sales person or retailer or in a cafe (more on that in a bit). Whatever will suit you. Gain some work experience at least somewhere.
How To Become A Rich Woman

You may also go higher to a masters degree after graduating with a bachelors of science degree. This will give an even higher pay!

When applying for a job with 0 work experience prior, you must keep in mind, that every start is so difficult. But like I said persistence, commitment and patience are the keys! Aim for low or nobody will hire you. It may take 100 times of sending your application just to get an internship. Start with that. Spread your applications from retailer, café assistant to junior positions like office assistant of your chosen profession of your studies.

When you finally get employed, do as your superiors and your boss tell you (unless it's any of these sexual favors! Those are illegal and you shouldn't risk yourself over that!). Keep committed, persistent to your goal and be patient! In a few years you may notice the money flowing towards your direction a lot more than they were when you first started. And remember:

It will get better from there on. Soon.

How To Become A Rich Woman

Never sacrifice any of this under any circumstance. You are building your own wealth, woman! It may give you the kind of confidence in yourself, that can not be beaten. Besides money is always nice. It's even nicer if it's your own hard earned money!

Told you! This is the hard way. This is also the high rewarding way.

Now. Which way do you choose?

The destiny is in your hands.

Or you know? You can make being rich not your goal. It's up to you.

This is it. I had to put this out here now.

Regarding the easy way I must say sorry but I'm not sorry ladies. Men don't deserve to be screwed over in courts and divorces like that, so that they end up forking over their own fraction of their salary and their stuff to their ex, who they would only hate to see again. I have seen this often enough and I hate it! I believe in equal justice and wanted to expose these nasty tricks in hopes to make such cases not happening again to anybody. Guys, this one's for you!

I expect lots of hate comments coming this direction and maybe calling me a guy in disguise. But no good deed goes unpunished. It's what can be expected on the internet. On every corner of the internet there has to be any amount of sensitive crybabies online, who feel the need to bring down somebody at least once a day or want to cry out to the world how everything around them is shit and bias.

So here is a disclaimer: My aim is not to collect any brownie points from specifically just the guys. I want to give women directions towards their own wealth and tell guys how some women want to subtly undermine and steal everything they have worked for. By the way the hard way works for guys too!

You may ask me what my way is? Well, I took the time to write all of this in detail. I share what I know and what has worked for me and what has worked for the others. I'm not the only career oriented woman here and I hope many more women will find their way easier now towards financial success and establish their career.

Thanks for reading!

3158

Most Helpful Girls

• These are some of my personal tips:
    1) Make sure whatever you do to earn is something that you truly love, so you actually work with more enthusiasm and efficiency and you earn more as a result.
    2) Be very conscious about you education and career choice very early. Know which subjects have greater demand. Know which fields are growing and have greater job opportunities. Especially in STEM the new growing technology-related subjects are ideal. I also wish to be in STEM so I want to choose a more 'modern' subject that will really help in having a good income.
    3) And don't hesitate to take risks and start a business or just make income out of something that you are capable of besides just your major.
    4) Spend/invest your money wisely, for God's sake. This is major major major. The only reason why many people fail to be wealthy. Not being wise enough with money. I know a guy who has been fairly rich since he was like 14-15 when he started a business with his parents approval, and the only reason why it's going so well is really because he is wise with money.

• I started off broke, on werefare with terrible credit. I'm still broke with terrible credit, but my credit score is almost decent and I might get a better paying job soon despite barely graduating high school...

So yay for me. :p

• If you are not an immigrant and even barely competent, even huge companies like Facebook or Google would hire you as a programmer. For us men, especially on student visa, it is nearly impossible. I have seen it first hand in Miami at a hackathon. An all-female team made the most pathetic hack out of the 500 participants and was given a win for being all-female. I wanted to punch the judge in the face. My team clearly deserved the win here, even the other teams said so.

• oh and you don't need a degree either. There are tons of free resources like freecodecamp, youtube. com/sentdex, udacity and many others.

• HAHAHAHAHA

Most Helpful Guys

• How to become a rich person:
    1. Live below your means. If you make 100k then live on 50k. If you make 50K live on 30K.
    2. Invest all that you don't live on. (ideally, real estate)
    3. Diversify your portfolio. Allowing passive income from multiple sources so if one fails or hits a dry spell you're still good.
    4. Hold all of your investments.
    5. Invest in a Roth IRA at an early age. Compound interest is your best friend.
    6. Success

People don't realize that you can be an average truck driver, retailer, upc guy and still be rolling in the bank in the passive income department that no one sees while another guy can be making 600k a year but is spending 600k+ a year and because of that lifestyle is still basically living paycheck to paycheck.

• My girlfriend is doing this the hard way.
    It's much more satisfactory and long lasting.
    I'm buying my own wealth too and now we want to make both a joint account and separate ones. And naturally, we both agree on iron prenuptials should we marry.

Join the discussion

2956
  • The first one is actually the harder one in my opinion cause most women aren't attractive enough to do it or they lack the social skills/charm. And let's not forget that they'd have to sleep with a grandpa and actually act that they are into him. Seems harder than getting a degree

• Degrees don't make people rich in the slightest. They're better at keeping people trapped in the rat race.

• Really? I found majoring in STEM and getting full time employed in a good company to be the real hard way. The easy way as I called it is a little more based on luck, so I slightly agree with that.

• Anyone who is only concerned about living a rich and lavish lifestyle, having a certain social status, or who is concerned with having many possessions or with vanity, is the absolute antithesis of what I want in a mate.

There are WAY more important things in life to concern yourself with than attaining vast amounts of wealth. I work to LIVE. Not live to work. I only work enough to pay for the few things in life that I enjoy in the time that I am AWAY from work itself. It's the time I spend away from work that fulfills my life in infinite ways that working like a dog or vast amounts of money can EVER replace. It's the time away from work that truly brings you value in life. Not chasing the next dollar. Barf. 🙄

Besides, I find most people who are strictly money and career-oriented to be very dull and boring with very limited, and narrow viewpoints and/or life experiences. They tend to consume themselves with making money, having a certain social status and attaining a skewed sense of "success", and it is limiting to their development as an individual due to the traps they fall into of chasing wealth and the next dollar.

What people seem to have forgotten is that it's that precious time away from work - the things we do in our spare time and the friendships, and relationships we create - that define us. NOT the money in our bank account. If you don't allow yourself enough time or the sense of priority to forge and nurture those things for yourself, you shut out what it is to truly experience life, to love fully, and to truly LIVE. How endlessly and blindly chasing money has become a virtue in our society, I'll never understand. To value and prioritize attaining vast amounts of money and possessions more than the your time between work which TRULY fulfills you as a person is beyond me.

I don't see it as a virtue at all. I work and live comfortably enough to pay the bills, keep a roof over my head, have food in my stomach and to do a few of the things I enjoy in life. I have chosen LIFE over becoming a slave to money, and I am INFINITELY more fulfilled in life because of it.

• Yes, well done. It's impossible to imagine how much better off the world would be if we all thought like this⬆️

• I'd agree in general with your value system. But money and working hard to contribute to society and earn unusual experiences is not a bad aspiration. Some people (like me) are born with drive and cannot stay content without constantly moving and growing. Financially.. intellectually AND emotionally.. they are not mutually exclusive...

• For each to their own.

• I'd much rather go through the hard way.
    If I want to get something I have to earn it.

• I have a master's degree in a STEM major... I ain't rich though... But I can't complain.
    I used to work as a retail assistance part time during the time I studied. It was enough to cover my daily expenses but I never saved much money.

• Your next moves would be making sure you get up the career ladder and start getting into the investing like stock markets, estates and other ways to generate passive income.

• The „hard way“ fuck university and become a carry trader. Network and get people to give u 1 million or more for maybe 8% interest. Then go to the bank and get a 9 million credit for pretty much no intrest. Then buy a good property and rent it out. U should at least get 5% profit which is 500k. Minus 80k u have to pay to ur private investors. Minus Bank interests minus taxes. Pay someone to manage the property too. Should in the end give u 100-200k a year without working

Then repeat
    If u are smart there are also some things u can do so that the risk is completely on the bank and the private investors and not on u. Just in case an economic crisis happens. U just have to be a good at networking and laws and decent with money calculations.
    This is by the way what rich people already do. Some might leave out the part with the private investors but some real estate companies do it like that
    Also learn about Stocks and Short some weak companies during the crash
    Or get your own business which is work ok

But going to university and getting a student loan is best way to get bankrupt

Also im not a Financial advisor and this is no financial advice 😂

• Also if u really wanna study science u need a master and dr title otherwise they don’t want u

If u looking to get a start up IT might be the best choice there u can specialize in AI or blockchain technology
      Pharmaceutics or gene stuff u will need a very good idea and lots of money course the margin costs and stuff are high

• The point is getting these 1 millions in the first place in order to start investing into passive revenues.

• U can get them from private investors. U don’t need a job for that just good networking skills

• everything you say is commonsensical. of course hard work pays off. i don't need to marry a rich old guy. i can make my own money with my own brain and hard work.

• Hmm is it really about the money? Aren't you supposed to do what satisfies you? What's the point in studying STEM when I hate it? And I'm not even talking about that part which recommends marrying a rich men and then divorcing him because hE hAs ChAnGeD aNd ScArEs mE

• One can find happiness in chasing the mountain of money. I am one of these people. 2 birds, one stone :)

• Didn't read much of it...
    Seem like you are saying do it the easy way...

I took the hard working way... I am not rich, I am doing okay... fun as well

• I'm saying there are 2 ways. Whichever way you decide is up to you.

• I am going to study a bachelor in science. I thought they were average paying jobs?

• It depends which science field you major in. You're also from Norway, so the market is probably different in supply vs demand compared to the USA.

• Internship and entry level jobs pay low. But that's for all fields.
      Once employed it's about a matter of time to get promotions, work experience, connections and rising up in the career ladder. After making a steady salary it is time to invest into passive revenues such as estates and stock markets.

• How's about this:

Live life to it's fullest, but live it with some fucking *INTEGRITY*.

A wise man once said in his lyrics this; "... if you compromise your integrity you should drown in your own blood".

I think gold diggers prefer to drown in old man cum...

Therefore they will drown in their own blood.

• I can totally understand wanting financial security, but I can't understand marrying solely for that purpose. I would have to be somewhat compatible and feel some real love for this man before I married him, because I would not marry with plans for divorce.

• i will use your advice to become a rich woman, thank you

• Lol okay. Most people in our upper socioeconomic bracket got there by investing and creating assets. Very few got there by salary alone. I got a big help from an inheritance I received but I put it almost all into investments. I collect almost 10k a month on average from the stock market and I don’t even have to do a damn thing. I have someone else do it for me. I own a couple of duplex’s and rent them out. I receive passive income from that monthly, and I’m building equity. Income can only really get you so far, and I can’t really take this take too seriously if you don’t mention investing at all.

• Very good thinking!
      My point here was accumulating the first step towards wealth and then start investing wisely in order to generate good passive revenue. That would be part 2 of my article.

But in all honesty I myself am not familiar with investing yet. If you can help me with some ideas or tips in order to get richer by investing, I would highly appreciate it and may even include your name in it if you like.

• This is retarded. Neither of these is the easy way. You could just be a quality woman, not a ho, that successful and not old ugly fat men want to date and then you can get married and have kids and everyone is happy.

SMH. Someone couldn't see the forest for the trees. If you really think choosing between these two options is all there is you will be a loser either way.

• Another anon advocating for gold digging.

Ladies make your own life and your own earnings, you'll have a far more rewarding life.

• Awww, you didn't read to the end. Wanna retry?

• SORRY ME TOO I REREAD IT BUT NOW I can't DELETE MY PREVIOUS COMMENT

• I had a chance with a millionaire guy but he could never fulfill my mind with his way of living. Floating in life with no real purpose or goal. I turned him down.
    My husband is not wealthy but worked his way in life. I have way more admiration for him than that guy. I worked my way as well and it is starting to pay off.

• >> How To Become A Rich Woman

1.) Marry a rich man
    2.) Divorce him
    3.) Claim half of his shit, because your vagina definitely contributed to his wealth
    4.) Repeat if you've wasted all the money.

• How to be a rich woman is easy. Stay single and work for a living... (Same as with men)

The key question is are you ok dying single, childless and alone? Because that is the price of success.

• Not being single makes you actually richer when your partner works in a high level job too, only children make you poor. (Imagine you working for 120k/year and finding a girl working for the same or even half of it. The living expenses won't be that much higher, but the house, cars, ... you can buy are getting more affordable. Let's say you're willed to pay off half of your income in a loan for your house for 30 years, 120k/year would then mean 1.8m while 200k would be 3m and in the end you keep much more money after that.)

• Is your argument that exceptions disprove the trend? Also your solution implies that people should only date within their profession...

• It's a high price for high rewards, I agree on that. Some see it as appealing. Myself included. The next key question is to what extend would one drive towards more money vs more social life.

• So be a gold digger or be educated until your imagination is lost and you have loads of debt. Thanks for the tip

• 😂☺️

• @BlueWalker yes, frankly I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this take

• Yeah, same for me. You should read my answer to this myTake. I think this take is horribly misguided and focused on something that is ultimately so frivolous.

• learn to box, wrestle, bjj, and then mold them into a mma game. start knocking ladies out at amateur fights. turn pro. start knockin girls out in the regional promotions. get called up to he ufc. start knocking girls out. become champion. defend belt multiple times. ditch your crappy agent for big time agent. start doing commercials and small spots in television shows and movies. Make good partnerships with your sponsers and sell products.

• Nice take😄
    I agree
    For next time I would be searching for how to become a rich guy...😅

• The hard way is universal and will work for men too :) You can just follow the hard way guide.
      Good luck!

• At least the first type of rich woman you described was smart enough to make a bunch of children. The only career woman that I am interested in is a mother, motherhood is the supreme career.

• I really don't think you should've added the first way. I mean do you want other women to aspire to it? I'm not offended it just makes me sad to think of it.

All that aside tho, a rich successful woman would he hot as shit. I'd kiss her feet if she loved me, I'd call her mommy.

• That's for the guys so they can see it. I hope it will make them aware of gold diggers more.

• Oh. Okay. I thought...
      Nevermind, I commend your efforts as a woman to do that :)

• oh wow I finally found the most honest woman in this site!

ps: why am I not surprised you posted this under anonymous

• To avoid identification and a certain reputation.

• your g@g screenname is no way linked to your actual identity, so no excuse.

• I want to earn my own wealth and have a man who is financially stable too. Girls who want to become wealthy through a man should have a career to back them up if it ends.

• Okay great.

Why is this Take unnecessarily anonymous?

• Why do you think it's unnecessarily anonymous?

I don't want to be identified by posting this article.

• The Anonymous features on this site are overused and abused. It is what it is...

• So basically prostitution.
    Thought you were all independent who didn't need us?

• And most women aren't even close to being a trophy wife

• awww another one, who did not read to the end.

• Don't try and shame me because I don't think your way. Classic female tactic.
      And the correct response
      Go suck a dick

• Either free-load off some rich man who will pay everything for you or pursue a lucrative career that pays well (usually requires college)

• Prioritize your money and find a way to get a passive income.

• there's no easy way. the key is investing and staying ahead of the curve on "long term sales", not just "trends"

i have 3 successful businesses, a 4th one starting up now

• Awesome, now I know, cool myTake, thanks for the advice ;)

• I was going to say,
    Shake a little ass (Money)
    You get a little bag and take it to the store (Store, money)
    Get a little cash (Money)
    You shake it real fast, you get a little more (Money)

• Sad part is that Cardi B isn't really wrong lol

• @MysteriousDarkness Lol, you're such a hater

• @Allie_Oops
      I know a lot of people that agree with me.
      To me Tupac, Beastie Boys, Da Brat, Foxy Brown, Ice Cube, Ice-T, LL Cool J, Lilx Kim, MC Lyte, The Notorious B. I. G., Queen Latifah Run- D. M. C., Salt-N-Pepa, A Tribe Called Quest, Wu-Tang Clan, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Three 6 Mafia, T. I. etc are all better than her.

• The first part seriously pissed me off, not every guy likes instagram models and pornstars but to be fair you changed course but I don’t understand why you wrote a guide on gold digging in the first place and no gold digging isn’t fairly popular

• Thats why I always said. Women have privilege not men. For them is easy life find some old rich guy and all the problems solved.

For a guy it doesn't work that way you have to work hard to find a beautiful girl and at the end you win nothing.

• THE EASY WAY! lol No I am serious. lol I WANT TO MARRY A DOCTOR? DOCTOR? lol hahaha ugh. Nah those guys are too smart and probably drink fancy wine... I don't even leave my house.

• Ditching the turn up lifestyle would be a good start. Looking spun out and washed up by age 25 like Lindsay Lohan won't get Jane Public to the Brinks truck. Heed the advice ladies.😏

• Good take for me marriage isn’t an option cause I don’t know women that sugar momma for a woman.

• I'm not leaving my house
    unless its to go to work so good luck getting me. Im never being used again.

• This was a really cheap my take

MIght as well have said do porn

• How to become a rich woman
    Marry a rich guy
    Divorce him and take half

• How about instead of leeching off wealthy men, try opening a business ladies?

• If the men are foolish enough to pour their savings into a pretty blonde, their own loss. Not the females fault.

• @mistixs yeh cos i honest lol. no relationship better than a fake one

• @DeshawnMGTOW These silly feminists...

• How To Become A Rich Woman

How to piss off Oprah:

• That's a lot of words just to say marry money or work for money. I don't get the point of this take.

• I prefer the hard way. But that's just me

• So do i! Good luck!

• There is no woman who becomes rich without being supported by a rich man.

• Can I also be a rich woman?

Good luck!

• lol how to be a gold digger

• This was... well something. It was intriguing.

• how can i become a rich man? haha

Good luck!

Show More
35