A quick angry message to girls

You don't want to chat, just let us know instead of ignoring messages!

Don't tell me you appreciate the friendship and you want to be friends and then after a while just cut things off suddenly without explanation when we've been friends for so long!

Don't pretend to be busy when you're clearly active on social media! I don't know if they assume we're stupid or something I don't know...

I also think one word answers are not nice! Especially if the person cares enough to ask about you! You should at least return the question. I think it's way less rude to just be honest that you want things to end (i.e the friendship, the relationship or whatever) than to just ignore the person suddenly like they don't exist.

A quick angry message to girls

Be nice and please
BE HONEST!

I'm sorry, but I'm just VERY hurt by a girl who did exactly that... I know that some girls are not confrontational, but I think they should bother to do some explanation at least out of respect!

Thank you

A quick angry message to girls
11
17

Join the discussion

Most Helpful Girl

• btbc92

You're entitled to rant about it. And I agree with many aspects of what you're saying and understand perfectly how you're feeling. At the same time I also think that you need to calm yourself down, and try to rationalize and understand why certain people do the kind of things that they do and don't always assume.

1. I learned that sometimes some people are just not in the mood to chat. Or busy speaking to other people especially if they speaking to a lot of people, and has to find room like appointments, to fit you in. This is something that you got to communicate very early before establishing any kind of relationship. Like I always do.

2. If you dealing with a person that just cut you off and there's no closure, then you're dealing with a toxic person. Now if they fully explain to you prior of an incident that causes them to feel a certain way, and you still do it. Then they have the right to door slam you out of their life. And there's no begging for that. But if you have been communicating on your end, and it's always one-sided, then you don't deserve that.

3. A person doesn't always got to pretend to be busy unless they simply just don't want to talk to you. To be honest most people are not stupid about this, people just choose to be stupid when they know they're being ignored. Just because a person is active on social media, that doesn't always mean that they are literally active. There's plenty of times where I logged off of a site and had not officially logged myself out. Thus I an still online even though I am not physically there. Not smart, I know. Especially for potential hackers. But that is also one possibility. Otherwise, I think it's wise for others to he honest.

4. Don't take one word sentences personal. If you dealing with a personality that is not always verbally expressive, then you need to be with people who are. That's what I had to learn. Otherwise, if you start behaving as if you're entitled to their attention, they're going to cut themselves off from you anyway. Because they don't need they toxicity. Sometimes for myself I'm not well. Sometimes I go through a lot of stress. And when I speak a lot, sometimes that just adds more stress than necessary. So I rather to remain silent than to keep going.

But your overall rant is Justified. It is hurtful, and people should be more realistic about what they can and can't handle pit but sadly a lot of people are not that. I had to happen to more than enough times to know how that feels, but I also take responsibility for my actions as well and cannot expect other people to be happy about my actions and choices. There is a lot of relationships that should not happen. It doesn't always mean that everybody is bad who do it. But a lot of people not being responsible. I always say don't get yourself involved in something you can't handle. Because it's going to hurt worse when you know it and you still did it anyway. I had it happened to me recently by a guy. Had to cut loose.

Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Yeah, well, sometimes finding a way to let it out works for the healing process. Like it's harmless like I'm not raging at her surely.

1. I had that happen with her and even when she was busy, we used to talk. She used reply even when she was busy. It's not a matter of being busy I believe she just doesn't want to chat anymore.

2. We did have our arguments like every friendship and we usually reconcile, because we're honest. But the last time I mean after she started acting differently, she just didn't care whether or not I was mad or upset. I was upset about her acting differently, but she just calls it overreacting and that's it. And as I mentioned, it suddenly started to become one-sided. It wasn't before. She used to reply right away.
      I gave her some space. She deleted me from Instagram for no reason. After several months, I contacted her and it's the same. This time she didn't even reply to my last message.

3. I'm not talking about activity status, I'm talking about them making activities on social media. (Likes, comments, etc)

4. I'll admit I have taken them personally before. And we argued about it but that was a long time ago. And it didn't happen as often. In fact she used to reply as soon as she's available to my messages. I don't know what's going on in her life obviously since she doesn't talk to me. We used to chat, but not anymore.

It's a lesson learned btbc92. I won't settle for people who don't put in any effort ever again.
      "There's a lot of relationships that should not happen." I disagree. I think they should, because pain makes the lesson stick. We have to go through it, because that's life.

• btbc92

Pain in be honest actually don't do anything. If anything it teaches people, the wrong kind of experiences that's this going to end up hurting other people. We are protected from certain relationships for a very good reason. But it's up to us to decide whether or not we're going to push based on selfishness. And sadly if that's the only real person is ever going to learn then you'll learn the hard way.

• Anonymous

How are we protected from certain relationships?

Most Helpful Guys

• Jackieboi

Man... I get where you're coming from but no, just no! Bad Anonymous bad! I've been there several times myself, it can be quite frustrating especially when you think there is something going on, even if just friendship, with emphasis on "think". But you gotta ask yourself if maybe you are looking at it from the wrong perspective. All these things tou mention could be viewed as clear hints for you to spend your time one someone else. I agree its frustrating not to just get a clear message but fun fact, most people will never give you a clear answer about anything in life. If the signs you mentioned are there they are trying to let it go peacefully rather than getting into a whole thing when theyre not interested in you in the first place. Not to mention the more you push for clarity the more obsessed you'll seem which gives the scary creep vive too. Very bad... So dont obsess about it. you'll find yourself in the opposite chair soon enough, having to turn down someone who is cleary really into you, at which point you'll realize you're just like the gals you're not chiding for doing it to you. And you'll realize you're doing it because you dont want be a bad guy and be abrupt possibly hurting their feelings or even worse scarring them. Ofc some individuals from both sexes use this area to play people. Thats very bad ofc. Buy theyre usually easy to tell apart as one versio clearly wants as little to do with you as possible while the other will always keep you in their vicinity but never really respond to any adcances. Go watch a movie called 500 days of summer, its a little wtf throughout most of it but you'll realize why i wanted you to see it at the end. It certainly gave me a small aha feeling, and i have a friend who changed a lot after seeing it, only for the better. Srsly go see it rather than venting your frustration at people most likely to laugh at you, further making it a/your problem. Because from how you are describing it i think you only have yourself to blame, no hard feelings man! Feels

Is this still revelant?
    • Jackieboi

... the gals you are now* chiding for doing so...

• Anonymous

It's true that sometimes there will be lack of clarity when friendships/relationships end and I probably need to be more comfortable with that. I get that she's not into me, but why act like you care in the first place? Like what hurts is that we were honest with each other most of the time when something bothered us about one another. She was a nice person.
      No, I've not pushed for clarity I understand that that's not a good thing. Though I tried before when I felt like something was off, but I didn't get it.
      "you'll find yourself in the opposite chair soon enough" Man I don't think I'll ever keep someone wondering about something. If I'm not interested in talking to them I'll probably create boundaries. But suddenly ghost that person?
      I've already seen 500 days of summer. Man that sucks. Just watching it you can feel the pain...
      It hasn't gotten that far at least. Like she already told me she just wants to be friends when I confessed that I like her.

• Jackieboi

Well at least then you know the power of wishful thinking. Other then that diversify your bonds. No point in keeping all your eggs in the same basket. you'll see its easier to care less when it happens then. Neither will you have time to write angry myTakes aimed at all gals in general😛

• I agree with you that it's messed up to not give clear indications of how they feel especially if you're friends with the person. But if you're not close friends with the person or anything more than strangers, then they don't owe anything to you. And I say that in the most genuine way possible. 🙏 It's happened to me many times where girls ignore me, leave me on R, or even lie to me when could have easily told me how they felt. But we can't blame them for that. Some people are just too nice to say no so they'd rather just not say anything. Sure there are the ones that are rude, but that's a very clear indication that they aren't into you. It's best to just leave those types be. When I was younger I couldn't quite understand the hints so I just kept on and on until they branded me as "creepy or annoying."

And the ones that are "friends" but lie to your face, aren't good friends. I could never be friends with someone like that. It'd feel like there's no trust.

I'm all for fixing relationships and stuff.. But some in my opinion, some just aren't worth the time and effort. Especially if they aren't making attempts to be better. I've cut off "friends" from my life that were just negative influences, and I think you've got to do that as well. Make sure you don't go for the girls that will do you wrong. Go for the ones that respect you!

Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Thank you and yes you're right. We've been acquaintances for two years (we message every now and then) and then due to circumstances we became friends who talk almost everyday for several months. I saw an opportunity to confess, and I did, but she wanted to remain friends. We were honest with each other. That's what hurts. We remained friends for three months things were going great. I feel like we got closer, she used reply to my messages almost instantaneously. That's until she started to act weird. Like something suddenly happened. She starts to reply with one word answers and that's when I stopped communicating. I gave her space, but I messaged her again, and it's worse this time. She didn't even respond to my last message.

• Anonymous

So unusual of her. She didn't do this even when we were just acquaintances. What happened to our friendship? Why did you say you appreciate the friendship then?

• Ahh, did you confess your love for her? If so, then that may explain why she's distant. She may just think you're only talking to her because you're attracted to her and want to date her. Try and reassure to her that that's not all you wanna do and are fine with just being friends if that's really the case. She may be more open to replying back.

I said that? When?

1015
  • Account

"Don't pretend to be busy when you're clearly active on social media! I don't know if they assume we're stupid or something I don't know"

Sometimes people do not want to respond to messages in general. They just want to scroll down their feed. Other times they simply do not want to answer to YOUR message but they do not want to be rude about it.

Also, I am sorry but she doesn't owe anything to you.

• Anonymous

I didn't say she did. She can do what she wants, but why choose to end a friendship like that? I was probably too attached to her. I was so hurt it was difficult. Difficult. I can't help but overthink whether I did something wrong. I keep replaying my interactions with her to try and see what was wrong and it's so not good. :(
      Even though it may not necessarily be about me, I think it's not nice to leave someone wondering like that without any explanation, especially if you know them for so long. :(

• Account

Odds are that you were being way too clingy.

• Anonymous

Thanks that was hepful

• AuroraRoseat

I don’t like messaging, chatting, texting etc. Its exhausting. I’m a face to face person. It is rude to leave people hanging but it’s something that I end up doing because I can’t stand messaging (such a waste of time).

I also use one word answers because I’m succinct in written word (usually). There is nothing much for me to say. The only reason why anyone should do the aforementioned is for something immediate or to set up a meeting place etc. Not for conversation.

• Anonymous

Yeah, well this how you feel about messaging most of the time. She was not like that at all. She used to respond as soon as possible and she used to be engaged in the messages most of the time. But that's how she's acting with me now. She's not even responding.

• She might be tired of it

• Anonymous

Or she someone could've entered her life and she decided to end everything. Honestly though, I don't want to overthink it any longer. I've tried to get her attention many times, I even gave her space, but still she's the same. I'm done.

• MadnessInside

I feel you homie. Even though I have looked from many perspectives, it usually comes with the same outcome. Either they just like to ignore you or too hurt to talk. Either one still leaving someone on read is rude. Even if you message back later its better than nothing.

• Anonymous

Yeah, exactly! Like you don't care about other people's feelings you just throw them out the window.

• LIM1T

I understand the pain man, it hurts. You're right, women don't like confrontations. I guess you could say they think what you don't know can't hurt you. It's a messed up logic - they don't want to deal with that kind of drama. They just hope for the best that things will magically fix things by itself. Im all about honesty and being straight up - but remember we aren't perfect. Sometimes they might be scared from response they will receive if they are honest.

honestly takes courage.

• Anonymous

Well said!

• TheWaterisFine

I am one of those girls, but this type of reaction is what I try to avoid therefore I just stop responding and hope you get the point without having to go there all together.

• Jackieboi

Gotta be the dumbest logic I've heard in along time... Why not just be upfront from the start instead of feeding off his attenrion? Sad stuff.

• Anonymous

"This type of reaction" is because there's no closure. Do you have any idea what it's like to feel like you've done something wrong and overthink? Do you know what it's like to SUDDENLY not know ANYTHING about someone you used to know and talk to for so long? How you go back through every interaction just to know where things went wrong, start overthinking little things, but still not understand why the hell this happened? And that feeling you get afterwards...
      "Hope you get the point without having to go there all together." What point? That you're not interested in talking? Yeah, well we get that obviously it's the why we don't get. Because it's not like we just met we've known each other for so long!

• Jackieboi

Ok if you knew her long its pretty shitty move. But you're obsessing man, some people are assholes nothing you can do other than limit how much you care.

• Jemini_Crocket

Why make such a big deal of it though? If she ignores you, then ignore her as well, move on. I never really understood this. I know it may be a little hurtful but it was never a problem for me to forget and get on with it.

• Anonymous

I'm not sure I made a big deal out of it. I'll tell you what I did. In the past she used to respond as soon as possible and she was engaged in the conversation. That was probably for as long as I've known her, even when she was busy and took her time, she would reply and be engaged. Except for maybe once or twice since I've known her, but that's it.
      Then one day something didn't feel right, so you know when a friend seems a little bothered by something, when she doesn't engage as much as she used to, you'd ask right? Especially if it's someone you knew and care about. Well, I asked her why she doesn't talk as much, she dismissed it. I mentioned it a second time over Facebook she said I was overreacting. I then decided to give her space. She deleted me from Instagram and I was upset about it. I didn't tell her, but I deleted her from Facebook because I was upset. Then, something came up and I thought it was a good excuse to talk to her. So I did. She was even less responsive and less engaged then before. It took her a day or more to reply with one word answers. So unusual. I tried to ask her but I didn't get any satisfying answer. Then I decided to completely cut her off.

Six months later, I felt bad. I started to overthink maybe I was too harsh, perhaps I did something wrong, and then I made a bad decision to reach out. Yes, a bad decision. It was worse. She replied once, but didn't reply to my last message. Then I realized she was never gonna reply, so I confirmed to her that it was her choice, wished her the best and that's it. She didn't reply. You know I did all that because I cared about her, but she didn't.

• proteus912

Guys can do that to girls too. The same thing has happened to me

• Anonymous

Sorry to hear... It's so painful...

• leahzrc

If a girl ignores you just stop trying to talk to her its simple

• Anonymous

I know. It's the aftermath of the whole that gets me.

• leahzrc

What do you mean

• Anonymous

All the overthinking, sadness, etc that occurs after ceasing to communicate with her. That's what I mean.

• Guffrus

On the plus side you can tell if a girl is into you, because she is talking to you, not some other guy ;)

• Anonymous

She wasn't into me. She wanted to be friends. Now, even that is gone.

• drewleelee

Don't attack the girls but the act of ignoring, was ignored too and trust me i know how it feels, and yes it suuucks but dude, if someone ignores you and you have only good intentions, maybe u like them or love them or just want to check on them, its their loss if they ignore that and that doesn't have to make u sad, move on and dont hate on all the gender because of one person s behavior, its their loss not yours keep it in mind.

• Anonymous

Thank you and yeah you're right. Though this happened before with another girl. But the previous girl although I was hurt like hell with her, she was just a crush I didn't get involved with her too much. The involvement happened in my head. With this one it's different. We've known each other! She's not some random stranger or anything. She's a friend!

• highjinx

bhoo hooo move on thats life. I don't blame her if this is how you whine and snivel to her.

• Anonymous

You seriously think that's how I respond to her?

• Anonymous

I don't. This is just to express my frustration.

• thehotttguy

Women love to accuse but don't want to confront any. Just see the comments.

• Anonymous

:( :(

• FunkyMonkee

"What's wrong?"
    "If YOU don't know, I'm NOT going to tell you!!"
    "Well, If I KNEW I wouldn't waste my TIME asking!!!"

• Just_a_human

How is it that your profile doesn't have an age range on it

• Anonymous

Because this is an anonymous.

• Anonymous

*anonymous

• There's an age range now.

• DWornock

Don't sweat it. Girls are not obligate to give you any explanations.

• Anonymous

There's no obligation here. But there's no denying that doing so would hurt the other person. And if there ever was SOME respect for the person being ghosted in the friendship/relationship, then there will at least be some form of explanation. I think leaving one party confused is just immature.

• DWornock

That probably is imature. However, girls don't care. They have walked away; they know they are not coming back and they are not going to invest anymore of their precious time just to make some guy feel better.

• Anonymous

Yes, they don't care.

• Benny_Oakley

Dude your preaching more than Obama ever did, holy crap

• You need to calm down buddy.

• Anonymous

Yeah, no kidding. :/

• Joker_

You're welcome

• Anonymous

What?

• Joker_

You said "Thank you" at the end of your myTake

• 100 percent agree

• SigmaMale101q

Don't give them attention if that happens, simple.

• Anonymous

I know man, but I'm just sayin'

• Anonymous

We don't need reasons, excuses and explanations because of ghosting you. We will make sure you keep chasing us women and cry if that's possible. Bottom line: grow up and stop expecting the whole world to respect you if you haven't even earned it. Ignoring you isn't disrespectful, no one will respond to you for your own convenience.

• Anonymous

Chill woman I'm just letting it out. Ignore people if that makes you happy.

• Anonymous

I hope it gets better for you

• Anonymous

Girls stop wearing shorts under your skirts and dresses :(

• Anonymous

simple. if they ghost you, then any reaction you have "isn't their fault". then of course they get on to their mates "he's being horrible to me".

• Anonymous

Girls are terrible