Confession of a Ladies Man: Addressing the Haters, What Is A "Ladies Man"?

Confession of a Ladies Man: Addressing the Haters, What Is A Ladies Man?

A Ladies Man is Not A Man Whore

I find that people are triggered by the term “Ladies Man” because they don’t really know what I mean by that. They assume it means that I am a guy who sleeps around with multiple women at the same time. They assume that I lie to women to get them into bed. They assume I have no morals, don’t desire commitment, and that I am only interested in sex. Yes, I am very sex positive. But I adore women. I strive for a long term relationship and marriage. I don’t sleep with multiple people. I am monogamous. I engage in consensual sex and agreed upon relationships. Some of them are formal and others are casual.

What Is A Ladies Man Then?

• Oxford Dictionary: a man who enjoys spending time and flirting with women.
  • Webster Dictionary: a man who shows a marked fondness for the company of women or is especially attentive to women.

I will continue posting as a "ladies man". Because that is literally what I am. I have spent most of my life in the company of women either as a best friend or as a lover. I have seen them. I have learned much about women. Not the stuff women will admit to but the blunt honest truth of it all. The advice I give is based on experience over time. I am a ladies man because I adore women not because I have rotten intentions.

Best Friend to Alpha

The pictures above are my college days when I was the "best friend" type of ladies man. I would go to parties and clubs surrounded by women. I was their trusted protector and best friend. After college I lost my virginity at 27, dated an older woman for 2 years and lived with her. After I was newly single again I came out of it a changed man. Women saw me as a lover instead of a best friend. I now get dates, sex, relationships. But the days of being surrounded by women are over. I have become blunt. Assertive. Direct about sex. Direct about my feelings and opinions. This is what I've learned.

2
4

Most Helpful Guys

• NathanDavis
    Interesting to read, and I would have a question or two.
    First, because you mentioned "the truth of it all" and also because you mentioned giving advice, so.
    Would you say that all women are very much alike? and if so, your truth does apply to all of them? or many, most of them? some of them... and I guess your advice to men and women, are they based on that same idea "the truth of it all"?
    I'm interested on how you see women in general, as if they were all mostly the same, or would you say that are certain "types" or "kinds" of women you have no experience with, therefore would know less about them. What would be the extent of your "expertise", I will go with that word.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Unrelated to this
      by msc545 kept deleting my comments
      and has now blocked me from the post

goo figure

haha

• @TheLastWishsword lmao, it happens.

• haha yep!

anyways I was just going to say I knew :)
      the USA supported the Mujhadeen through Operation Cyclone
      but its not exactly the same thing as supporting the Taliban as many tend to claim

its a common misconception for sure

• BlackPrince1
    That's not what I want to be but at least you're honest unlike a lot of other people..
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girls

• lovelyhoneybones
    A ladies man is a dude that is incapable of holding relationships over a long period of time, so he jumps from woman to woman. Eventually he wakes up in his late 30’s alone and depressed because he couldn’t figure out how to love.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Apope16

Re read above the dictionary definition above. Nice humor though.

• Nah it’s the truth

• I’ve met enough

• Anonymous
    Good for you...
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

02
  • Anonymous
    sugarcoating
  • Anonymous
    So is there any hope for a life long man whore?

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!