What I learned about women from being the confidant of a woman.

noob__master

I went through a program where both guys and girls attended however both lived in different houses. At the guy's house we got upset fought with one another and all that stuff but the anger only lasted for a few hours life would go back to normal we would apologize and we were back to being best friends like nothing happened.

The girls house however was a nightmare. They would find the smallest, and I mean the smallest things wrong with the other women and they would tear into them. They would treat these women like shit and it never stopped.

I was good friends with a couple of the girls and it was a problem for the other women. They hated that a few of the girls would rather hang out with the "chill" guys than hang out with the hate-filled, pompous women they lived with.

I learned they would have "talks" for hours upon hours about what was wrong and whose fault it was and how to fix it. these were like a nightly thing. they would spy on one another and be all up in their business.

The girls would go all sneaky sneak and spread lies and misinformation and try to discredit the girl they had a problem with while avoiding a direct confrontation.

What would start out as a small issue would become a huge issue because they would never actually deal with their problems. It was almost as if they wanted the drama, they wanted the problems because they were bored and they wanted something to entertain them.

I would listen to my friends tell me stories and I was aghast at the cold brutality of these women, they were like emotionless, heartless monsters who would destroy another human without a second thought If it brought them some pleasure or excitement.

This post is not a woman bashing it is simply the observations I made from listening to my female friends for countless hours retell what happened in a girl's house.

1
1
1Girl Opinion
1Guy Opinion

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

11
  • MzAsh
    Men duke it out by using brute force. Women are generally physically smaller and weaker, so their forces of power (either against each other or them against men) are being cunning and manipulative, and sometimes it goes into bullying, humiliation, underhanded behavior etc.
    • Unbeatable

Anyone can bully with cunning. Some people just aren't little bitches

• MzAsh

Women are better at it.

• Unbeatable

more people believe their bullshit at least. 1 female tried to get my dog put down by claiming it bit her. i was watching my dog when she said "ouch", nowhere near her. I checked for bites. No bites. Later, she somehow has a picture of a scratch she purported as a bite.

• bones0271
    i already knew this but still interesting