Things I've Learned About Females Throughout My Life, Vol.2

I made my first post about this a few years ago on GaG, and have had more to say since then but haven’t been sure how to post it, because I don’t want to present to you another cliche 1,2,3 list. But I figured out how I wanted to do this with a little more free time on my hands these days.

So this Take details both the good and the bad that I’ve learned about females throughout my life. I didn't want to include anything really intimate in this particular one because I wanted to stay focused on more of the every day stuff here. Some of you may have learned the same things and some others of you will of course want to disagree, and either is fine.

Women seem to like conflict...

Over the years I've seemed to notice that females have a tendency to want to argue or create dramatic situations that they can argue about, even if it's in texting. They can decide one moment that they want to get in their feelings about something and be angry and want to argue. That’s why you see shit like that happen in public where the woman wants to make a scene and the man is trying to be calm or ignore her. Men generally do not want to have arguments about stuff but would rather try to talk it through if it really is serious, and definitely not in public. Some men are like women and want to be dramatic, angry, or confrontational, but that’s not most men.

Women also like fighting because they think it makes them look like a real couple, like two people in love who still have their problems at times. But for most men, this is not sexy at all.

- Women like seeing colors on men. I always get looks, smiles, and compliments from women about the colorful shirts I wear.

Females have a way of being funny without trying…

Often times females do or say something funny without actually intending for it to be funny, or they did mean to be funny but didn’t know what they said was going to make the rest of us really laugh so hard. I think it’s something about a female voice or character saying something goofy or simple and it just happens to create a hell of a reaction. I see it all the time, especially if they’re actually saying something funny but saying it in a serious tone.

- Women like talking more about guys they’ve rejected or aren’t interested in than ones they’re into, a sideways form of bragging that they’ve had guys be into them, and relishing in how they weren’t interested back.

Women are the worst towards customer service employees…

Whether you’re a cashier, store manager, phone rep, or waiter/waitress it is by far women who treat all of these types of workers the absolute worst. I’ve worked in customer service before and I have a number of my own horror stories.

Women seem to think that just because they’re customers/patrons it gives them power or the right to treat these workers like total shit, an entitlement complex because they have money to shop, eat, etc. Coupons won’t apply, the item isn’t BOGO, the food is taking too long, the lines are too long, or her shitty day at work are all justification for her to assert bitchery on you who controls none of it. Oh, and don’t forget they “want to talk to a manager” for eeeeverything that isn’t going right *rolls eyes*.

- Females have cooler usernames on the Internet, whereas it seems like a lot of guys try to be too cool when they create theirs. Women’s usernames, and even blog page titles, often seem cleverly crafted out of thin air without thinking too hard about it.

- Sometimes female laughter in a people situation is covert malice towards someone they don’t like or who they can tell is a better or smarter person than they are, so they use it out of fear of what they’re not understanding in the other person or are not able to handle; weakness disguised as indifference, derision, or belittling.

Females have an immature thing about thinking a guy is "weird"/"creepy"…

And unfortunately this is something women of most ages have about them though is still vastly a thing in younger women. I actually find it to be simple-minded the way they will think a guy is “weird,” “annoying,” or “creepy” just because his personality and behavior is different or simply because he spoke to you. Yes, there are some legit creepy and annoying guys out there, and I know some myself, but females tend to have a simple-minded readiness to label almost any guy that way just because she can’t vibe with him or get his personality, his jokes, or the way he carries himself. And it doesn't make him weird or creepy just because he asked you out and you weren't interested either.

Women don’t have a problem cleaning up the house, they just don’t like it when men won’t help out…

This really is true for women with a healthy habit of keeping their environments clean and in order. They do it and they expect you to be the same, and I really can’t blame them. And you have men who take advantage of that and are lazy and want to treat women like housekeepers: “I don’t have to do that, she’ll take care of it for me.” Even I as a man cannot stand other men like that, even my brother is a little bit like that. They have the attitude that they contribute in this way or that way, so that justifies them for why they don’t want to have to clean up after themselves or help out around the house.

Women who clean up don’t mind doing it, but they don’t want to be treated like slaves either and don’t want everyone else to expect them to wipe their asses. Now, some women really don’t want men helping out because they feel like they can do it better themselves, and some men complain that their women won’t let them help, but I think these are minority situations.

Females never grow out of watching people...

I always notice how females still have the child-like tendency of needing to observe or study you when they think you don't know it, yet get uncomfortable when they can tell somebody is watching them, and you can see it in their body language and eyes that they know you're observing them.

To this day I still don't understand why females feel compelled to study or watch somebody like little kids.

Sometimes a woman is only talking to you because you're her only option at the moment...

And especially when she has a desperation for sex if she hasn't had it in awhile or isn't having any good sex. She'll be driven to be into you simply because she's going through a "dry spell" with men, is discontent in her current relationship, or is insecure about being single and suddenly shows you much interest, but when another guy finally comes along who is more exciting for her or gives her the sex she wanted she will lose interest in you just as quickly as it started and then start acting like she doesn't want to speak to you anymore or as if you're annoying for even being around.

This actually is quite common with women. Females are extremely prone to bouts of ADHD interest in guys, and even more so when a desperation for sex is involved, which - whether women will admit it or believe it or not - is very real and not uncommon.

- Women who like sports can still be focused on other things, unlike guys who are crazy about sports. There are plenty of women who love football or other games but still know how to talk about other things and don't judge you if you're not into it, and I really do appreciate that.

Females are easily influenced...

Which is one of the worst parts. Females much more often than men think in groups and allow others to influence or persuade their thinking and decisions, especially by other women and by men who can see which women are not very strong. It seems to be that females need the word of other people to help them think, yet when it's the right word being given they're less inclined to follow it. Throughout my life when women have asked me for advice, or I offered it, they didn't really want to go with it, but when guys have needed it they were much more likely to listen, sometimes later even coming back and saying, "Hey, man, I did what you said, you were right."

More women than men have followed cult leaders because of having weak minds. More women than men let their female friends or other groups dictate their decisions. And more women than men will do what a lover says even to crime.

Women do like seeing men happy...

It is true that women like seeing that a man is happy, even though it can be a little annoying sometimes. I've noticed when I've been with family, friends, or even on the job with female co-workers, if I'm talking or lively or in a good mood they seem to like that and get livelier themselves, but if you're quiet or maybe not smiling or lively a whole lot they think something must be on you're mind or are worried that you're unhappy.

Females do have bigger egos than males…

And many women actually do realize this. I think men have bigger egos in the sense of thinking they’re a know-it-all about something, or because they have muscles and a career that they’re more important than anyone else, but in an overall sense women have bigger, more pigheaded egos about just being women.

Men think they’re right because they have knowledge, women think they’re right just because they’re women. Women believe most guys who are interacting with them is because they’re interested or looking for sex. Men think women who are interacting with them are just being friendly. Women believe that most men are or will be available to them for sex at any time. Men don’t think women are. Women are the ones who think they're powerful enough or self-sufficient enough to not need a man. Men don't feel that way about women. Women think that showing open interest in a guy is weakness or that it will go to his head when in truth women who have guys show them interest are more flighty and arrogant than the guy who ever had 1 or 2 women actively pursue him. And it’s women who have a God complex of thinking they can or should try to change a man, as if they are actually good and moral enough to do so. Most men don’t think they need to try to change a woman.

- Women don’t understand, and take longer to learn, that expectation is the root of disappointment. Expectation is also one of the faces of the Ego. What ever gave you the idea that what you expect is necessarily what you deserve, or that you are actually worthy of what you expect?

Sometimes you can see a woman’s behavior through her daughter…

And it can be kinda scary. Especially if her daughter is a very young girl acting in a way that is reflective of her mother's behavior or character. I remember one time at the grocery store a little blonde girl was walking towards me in a sultry kind of way with an adult look in her eyes trying to make eye contact with me. At first I thought this girl was lost or something, and I said, “Is that your mother over there?” when I saw someone I thought might be her, and the girl smiled and kept walking. Her behavior had to be something she’s watched her mother do with grown men before or some other adult woman in her life, and it honestly freaked me out to see a little girl acting like that.

Females do tend to be more optimistic…

It is true that women do tend to be more optimistic about things while men more often are so used to the hard realities of life that we tend to look at things as “It is what it is.” Neither gender is necessarily wrong about their attitudes but I can say that women more often have a positive outlook on the future, though sometimes that outlook can be unrealistic or a little naive.

Women are not really that good at flirting…

The common theory is that women are great at flirting while men suck at it, and that a woman knows when she’s being flirted with while a man can’t tell when a woman is flirting with him. Actually the opposite. Women tend to perceive men as flirting with them more often than they really are because they egotistically believe that most men who ever talk to them are only trying to make a move on them. A lot of us guys are not stupid and know very well when a woman is being flirty, and we will act oblivious if we are not interested, especially if we’re already in a relationship or she's just not that attractive.

But if you call yourself flirting and most guys are not seeing it, then you’re just not good at it. Don’t try to write it off as guys being so clueless. When you’re actually a good flirt the other person will know beyond a doubt that they’re being flirted with.

- When women want to be an ass to a man or scream and shout it’s okay and she feels justified, but when he pushes back and gets just as vocal she gets in her feelings and wants to feel offended or says he's overreacting.

It's definitely true that women have a stronger sense of smell...

When I was growing up my mom and my sister always seemed to smell things that I didn't, or they complained that something smelled too strong while it was just fine for me. And even as I met other women throughout my life this trend has maintained itself among them too. It really is true that females have stronger olfactory senses and can at times even be overpowered by certain scents. For me now in adulthood, my sense of smell is stronger in that it is much more sexually responsive. Certain smells can trigger horniness for me immediately, mostly female smells and odors like sweat or natural body smells of theirs that's neither pleasant or unpleasant but very arousing.

Whenever women are talking about “drama” on social media it’s usually because they’re guilty of gossip or something sexual…

You said something about another woman you shouldn’t have, you slept with her man or some other man, or you’re the one who got a whole war with her started in the first place, and now it’s blowing up in your face and people know about what you did and you’re ashamed of it, so now you try to make it like it’s everyone else stirring up lies and drama and you wanna post away about not listening to it, how you're being hated because you "must be doing something right," or how it’s not gonna bother you or tear you down when the fact is you’re posting because it does bother you.

Females' actions/behaviors with other people tells you the most about them...

Which I have discussed repeatedly on GaG and mostly to guys. Women would like to believe that they are more complicated to read and understand and that guys can't see it, when in truth women may actually be more transparent than anyone because of their differing actions with other people.

Things with a female can be very clearly seen by her behavior with others versus with you. Most guys are usually even keeled with most people unless they have a serious issue with somebody, but women openly act differently with different people, and that tells you a lot about them and the faces they wear.

Closing...

You learn a lot about others, but especially the opposite sex when you observe and take note of their actions and character, both up close and from a distance. My experiences with women have taught me not only what I know but also how to approach, behave, or deal with them on a regular basis. The more you learn the better it can even make you.

There were more things I actually did want to add but this Take already turned out long enough, lol. But there may possibly be a Vol.3 at some point😉

#Females

1922
ManOnFire is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm impressed, it seems like this was written by a man who knows what he's talking about, not an immature little boy hating on women because he just got dumped. I agree with this and it was very well-written. I also like the way you approached this in logical and factual way. Good take.

• I like your take. I agree that most women are more egotistical than they are willing to admit. The part where you said that women are not that good at flirting, that's good to read as well.

• Ya know, I figured that the ONLY woman to get this would be one of your age with enough life experience and reflection of your own to know what I'm saying. The rest are young and can't see it and don't WANT to see it.

• @latinabutterfly96
      I don't think I'm talking badly about women nor it is my intention to make us look bad. We are definitely not perfect, and sometimes looking at ourselves from a critical point of view could be refreshing as well.

• @yucychan Exactly what I was saying. Even I as a grown man now know where men are wrong and can openly say it.

Most Helpful Guys

• I liked the part about referring to guys as creepy just because the guy isn't attractive or whatever. A lot of women on the other hand are legit creepy and will actually follow and stalk guys that they like hoping he'll come talk to them.

• This is also kinda true.

• I agree too (only with this opinion; it’s unbelievable the amount of opinions that are batshit insane).

Lots of women see men as creepy solely due to their looks. And that’s honestly fair, because men usually undermine women who aren’t pretty, too.

• @latinabutterfly96 If that's true then it would mean that women care about looks much more than men do, which is something I am starting to think is true more and more.

Women get awkward with guys they don't really get or can't vibe with like I was saying in the Take, and I think that's the main reason for why they ignorantly decide to view any guy as weird or creepy.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 17

• Quite a few of these statements are gross generalizations, but there's one in particular that I wanted to ask about.

What do you mean when you say that women have a tendency to call guys creepy? I've certainly said it before, but not without good reason.

If I girl calls a guy a guy who asked her out creepy, it's not because he asked her out that she thinks this. She thought he was creepy before. That's why she said no. She tells her friends about it afterward because society tells women that we needs an excuse to turn down a man. She didn't just make it up. She just now feels pressured to share it, where she didn't before.

I wanted to say something about one of your points near the end. You stated, "Whenever women are talking about 'drama' on social media it’s usually because they’re guilty of gossip or something sexual…"

What do you mean by guilty of something sexual? Unless it's a sex crime, there's no guilt involved. Your choice of terminology reveals your puritanical view of women's sexuality.

• Society doesn't tell you to come up with excuses to reject men, you tell yourselves to. And you tell your friends about it not because you have to but because you want to humiliate the boy and to try to seek your friends' approval for turning him down so you can know if you did the right thing or not. Females already ignorantly decide that they're going to view a guy as being some kind of alien.

I explained clearly in that segment by what I meant about them being guilty of something sexual.

• I never said that the whole thing was wrong. I just said that the point about women calling men creepy was wrong. In response to some other question a while back I gave a full list of the reasons I have used that word. The person who asked the question, who had previously held the same view as you on the subject, agreed that the behaviors of the men that I had described with this word were problematic. If you would like, I could dig out that list.

The other thing I had a problem with was your claim that there is some guilt associated with female sexuality. Women are free to do what they want with their bodies.

I didn't argue with the other points. I think they're gross generalizations, but they're not quite as problematic as your other points. So I'm not here to argue them.

As for the women who agree with it, they would also be guilty of making generalizations and therefore spreading false information. Also, I never said you were a jerk. Just that this take makes you seem like one.

• @weasley8 "The other thing I had a problem with was your claim that there is some guilt associated with female sexuality. Women are free to do what they want with their bodies."
      - I wasn't talking about women being guilty for being loose. I was talking about when they post so heavily on social media about drama and people hating them that it often times is rooted in them having done something sexual like sleeping with another woman's man.

"I didn't argue with the other points. I think they're gross generalizations, but they're not quite as problematic as your other points. So I'm not here to argue them."
      - And it wouldn't really matter if you did. How you view them is of no consequence to me. I've seen enough to know what's what.

I don't think women who agree would be wrong at all. The wisest person is the one who can admit where their group is wrong or flawed. Even I as a man can easily and openly talk about where guys are fucked up. It takes maturity to get to that.

• 1. Huh interesting I always thought it was the other way around. The men I know love to bicker and argue with each other constantly, the women I know tend to avoid confrontation most of the time. It’s weird you think that considering men tend to be more competitive and conflict is a natural part of that process.
    2. Is that a thing?
    3. As someone who’s worked in customer service for around 5 years consistently I haven’t actually noticed a major difference. I’ve had bad both ways but men generally are more aggressive which is terrifying. I feel like this is somewhat of a stereotype quite frankly.
    4. The thing with creepy is it’s not a result of coming off “different” but being too sexually forward and not understanding social cues. I’ve never thought of someone eccentric as a creepy person, they might be weird, kooky or unique but never creepy. Creepy is usually really specific behaviours, the type that makes us feel unsafe.
    6. For a lot of reasons. Being able to size someone up, read their body language, maybe you admire them and want to imitate them. Our whole life is full of people and social interaction. Being good with people allows you to have a massive advantage and reading people is like a textbook. Plus some people are just interested in people’s behaviour, natural anthropologists.
    7. I haven’t personally experienced this and I haven’t seen it in any of my friends.
    8. I don’t know the extent to which this is true or not but the whole “opinion needing validation” thing is a interesting part of human psychology. For truths to be established in our brain we need others to validate them, or we’ll start to second guess ourselves. That’s why it’s so easy go gaslight people.
    10. I don’t believe this at all. I believe we’re about equal but the examples you used are not true in the slightest. I don’t think I’ve ever known anyone who thinks they’re right because they’re a woman. I know women who believe their opinion is more valid since they’re richer, more cultured, better educated and read but never because they’re a woman. The sex thing is not true. It’s a joke among us girls that you can’t even be nice to some men because they expect sex in return, he’ll look at the “nice guys”
    11. Isn’t this just people? Like men weren’t born in caves they have to have someone to look up to.
    12. Maybe? But I’m certainly not
    13. I don’t flirt and neither does anyone I know so i’m quite frankly not surprised.
    14. Definitely biologically rooted

• 15. I don’t know who in their right mind posts personal shit on Facebook but ok
      16. Eh different experiences I guess. I’ve always found i generally great people the same but my boyfriend acts very differently around me than he does with his friends, seen that kinda shit happen a lot actually.

• Throughout my life it has been extremely rare for me to seek argument with another male other than my brother, and in turn very rare for any guy to do it with me. I have however experienced ridiculous conflict with women who sought it and not myself. Men will experience far more conflict with women than with other men.

Women by far are the nastiest towards customer service workers. Ask any employee and most will say women - even other women co-workers have told me the same thing. I also posted a poll on this here last year and on Google+ and in a landslide the vast majority of people voted women as the worst. It's just a common fact.

A guy doesn't have to be sexually forward and females will still ignorantly view him as weird or creepy. You're looking for an explanation to validate why you want to keep thinking that way

"For truths to be established in our brain we need others to validate them, or we’ll start to second guess ourselves."
      - Maybe for women. Not for men.

• Ahh completely unwilling to look at oppositionary points. Also with your last point, I’d seriously look at the prevelance of alt right or even the “critic” commununity to look at how yes, even men, are so prone towards a group think attitude.

• I disagree that:
    1.) Women seem to like conflict - Some do, some don't. You're really overgeneralizing here.
    2.) Women are the worst towards customer service employees - Women surely can be bitchier, men can be far, FAR scarier.
    3.) Females have an immature thing about thinking a guy is "weird"/"creepy"- It's not immaturity, it's a defense mechanism.
    4.) Females are easily influenced - The weak willed are easily influenced. People unafraid of conflict typically aren't.
    5.) Females do have bigger egos than males - Some do, some don't. You're also really overgeneralizing here.

I agree that:
    1.) Females have a way of being funny without trying - I do at least.
    2.) Women don’t have a problem cleaning up the house etc. - Mostly true, some women are slobs.
    3.) Females never grow out of watching people - Probably overgeneralizing, but I'm guilty
    4.) Sometimes a woman is only talking to you because you're her only option at the moment - True, but men can be just as selfish.
    5.) Women do like seeing men happy - Mostly true, but not entirely.
    6.) Sometimes you can see a woman’s behavior through her daughter - You can see either parent in their sons and/or daughters.
    7.) Females do tend to be more optimistic - Probably true.
    8.) Women are not really that good at flirting - Most people are terrible at it.
    9.) It's definitely true that women have a stronger sense of smell - Agreed.
    10.) Whenever women are talking about “drama” on social media - Gossip's FAR more likely.
    11.) Females' actions/behaviors with other people tells you the most about them - Also true of men.

• Women in general enjoy conflict more than men. They TEST men they are dating. Most of them subconscious and some outright intentionally.

Men in relationships usually just want peace and tranquility. This bores most women.

• @ManOnFire - It almost like we're two people who have subjective interpretations of our own particular experiences. Any conclusion would probably require a bigger sample sizes, especially for customer service, since there are all sorts of variables which could come into play.

As for "best" and the rest of that sentence, you're putting words in my mouth and reading far more into what I wrote than I actually wrote.

As far as egos, with all due respect, I actually agreed with nearly two-thirds of what you wrote, yet you seem (and I do mean seem) a bit miffed in terms of 'tone' (hard to pinpoint that on the internet, I know) that I disagreed with you at all. If I'm reading you correctly, maybe (and I stress maybe), you may want to check your own ego.

• @Robbey Because it doesn't seem like you were agreeing with two thirds of what I was saying. Most of the other parts you noted were that they were either overgeneralizing or that men are the same way.

• Interesting, and I think for the most part, your generalization is pretty accurate. I'm not sure that people-watching is an especially female activity - I think this may have more to do with having a high level of curiosity towards other people and possibly, being introverted.

• Regarding the ego part, I see the opposite. Men have higher egos thinking that we need to agree with them only because they are men, even if their wife/sister/mother gave a much better idea/suggestion, the girls are shut down cause 'blah what do girls understand about xyz? Why do they even need to participate in our discussion?'

• I must say, an interesting take! Of course, not exactly accurate, but a more reasonable generalization and it doesn’t look like you’re complaining or venting indirectly about a bad experience with a female (as do most male G@Gers these days!)

Also, you put a picture of a female brain. Though many do believe this to be the basis of our behavior, it is mostly due to sociocultural aspects, which men and women equally are influenced by.

But, I had a good read. Thanks! ;)

• I agree with 50 % stuff.
    Especially big egos, wanting to see men around us happy, watching other people, being more optimistic, women not liking it when men don't help out, easily influenced, calling guy creepy for no legit reason and cool usernames

• Good take I agree with most I just don’t agree with women liking conflict I myself am pretty quiet and when a conflict starts I get nervous and sad it’s even worse when you try to explain things and things just get worst. In my opinion arguing is exhausting and I don’t like talking that much in general.

• I disagree with probably three-quarters of your conclusions and observations.

• Women are this and that... So now what? Are you amazed or you going to starting men instead?

• Women seem to like conflict? Jaja I can't even argue.

• 😂 aaah.
    I had a good laugh.

• ur confirmation bias is showing

• I understand that a lot of people need to perceive a Take like this however they need to perceive it, and that's alright.

• Misogynistic As usual

• Nice take

• god?

• Wow what a disappointing take.
    I think you probably wrote it for conflict and because the other incels on here will agree with you.
    Lol funny you think you have us women figured out , it's always great to be underestimated so that we surprise the fuck out of everyone who ever thought such dumb shit about us.

• Lol. I agree. It’s still a good imaginative take.

• @Schrodingerscat i know... I've heard of the term before. Some guy told me about it, just before some moronic martha called me an incel... i almost keeled over dying laughing? me

• me? and incel? wow. Maybe its a thing.. its like MGTOW to me... i dont care about all those support groups... im a one man frickin army. I dont give a shit if some Martha calls me bitter or angry, i dont care what some online moron thinks. Im not exactly mr popular, but i do fine in the female department. Sometimes because of the same honesty that girls on here think is me being bitter. Women around me are tired of pussy whipped fan boys... they like a guy who knows when to shut the shit down.

What Guys Said 20

• Hmmmmmm
    Well... Can't quite entirely agree with all this but can't say anything of it is blatantly absolute falsehood either...
    Women as a whole is a large and varied group and it is very variable how these descriptions fit any individual woman and I would hazard that some of these are not common enough to be general descriptors even if there are women who fit it

• And that's okay. I've heard the theory that women are more varied but from a lot of what I've seen in my life they generally do tend to have a lot of the same mindsets and behaviors, even if some may differ a little more than others, it's still pretty much on the same spectrum. Men on the other hand tend to surprise me a lot more when I find out that they're not what I thought or expected, and I think that's because we're taught to view guys as all the same.

• You're a very smart man.

• 4d

Haha oh man - lots of good stuff in here... my favorite though is the wonderful confirmation of female ego fragility as demonstrated in the responses. Ladies - go look up how much you spend on display (from makeup to fashion) ... and don't give me the nonsense about doing it for men (for the most part we really don't give a fuck) - it's for other women... be honest. A significant percentage of women are exceptionally thin skinned while being VERY comfortable name calling, shaming, etc. (not all of you - some are wonderful).

And why wouldn't you think that that's just fine? This culture is marinated in the concept that men's primary role in women's lives since the dawn of time has been negative (which is nonsense of the highest degree). After decades of cheerleading and coddling feelings how can anyone image many women (particularly younger) have a fair, mature view of the opposite sex and of their own failings and responsibilities. Much easier to shriek "misogynist! who hurt you!! you can't get laid! gonna go gay now!! incel!" and cry about "no good men left" with your girlfriends over tapas. ;P (read as partially tongue in cheek)

• "[Women] thinking they can or should try to change a man, as if they are actually good and moral enough to do so. Most men don’t think they need to try to change a woman."

That is the ten thousand dollar question. Why do you think that is?

• Because women seem to think they're inherently more moral or stable or something, and thus can try to mold a man they think is less moral or stable.

• But where does this superiority complex come from? Just a little thought exercise here, no right or wrong answer.

• I think it comes from women comparing themselves to men and feeling like they're better because they don't normally do the things men do.

• About half of that is 100% accurate. 25% is debatable and I don't agree with the other 25%. I don't agree that women like seeing that a man is happy as I have had too many experiences that suggest otherwise. The part about being easily influenced is a fact!

• All of these observations are true of some women. I'd be interested to see someone try this "one size fits all" approach on men.

• So... I may be ignorant but why exactly do you feel the need to explain your experiences with women both in particular and in general?

Just for fun or?

• Because I wanted to. I highly doubt that would be your answer if this Take were vice versa.

• Because people are bred to biased and they usually don't realize it.

• That doesn't answer my question.

You made a prediction of my behavior.

If you have reason to believe I in particular would do that it would be interesting to see.

If not? You assumed something about me to the point of appearing ignorant by spouting hypothetical rhetoric.

• Females have an immature thing about thinking a guy is "weird"/"creepy" and the ego part were so spot on.

• Not bad I would say I agree with 80 to 85% of the stuff

• Interesting.

• spot on

• bruh...

• yes
    you're such a virgin

• they are stupid whores its all over the internet
    that simple

very few are good

• True. Women are too complicated to understand smh

• I started by having a mother. After getting over her, no woman scares me.

• What are you doing, man? Didn't your mother teach you that females are perfect and can't be criticized? Even their flaws are, as opposed to mens', a product of their deep, heartfelt emotion we lowly men can't hope to understand! Women are never behaving badly, it's just that YOU don't get it!

😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

• This is too generalized

• Females are easily influenced... boy does the Democratic National Party know this one well enough. If women couldn't vote there wouldn't have been a democrat in office for the last 50 years.

Not to say I don't believe in equal rights, I sure as hell do. But the WAY women protest and argue about it stems from many of the problems you stated above. They create conflict for the sake of creating conflict because they want attention. Most women don't do well in STEM field SIMPLY BECAUSE THEIR BRAINS ARE BUILT DIFFERENTLY. Not to say a woman should ever be blocked from these fields. A minority of them are smarter than most guys. But quit yelling sexism where more often than not it's just plain logic and reality.

• Nice take. Most of it is true. But the one about women liking to see men happy is not necessarily accurate. Women actually find happy men unattractive according to this study...

www.sciencedaily.com/.../110524070310.htm

• well look who it is...

MON ONNN FIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA