Good Things About Womanhood (Part 2)

Find Part 1 here.

I feel that my points the second time around are a lot more loose. There are parts of truth to them but are not as strong as my first set. But I wanted to try with a follow up. After this I am done. and Honestly, I am partly looking forward to people calling me out of some of these things. But I feel like they do play a role, at least to some extend. and this mytake was encouraged by @Unit1 "More nice things about women: Naturally more kinder, nurturing, Wey quite caring and they get so mushy and cuddly and lovey dovey when you got their heart mmm" "Go and write a part 2 if you like."

and so I am....

Good Things About Womanhood (Part 2)

8. Women are more healthy emotionally.

Good Things About Womanhood (Part 2)Good Things About Womanhood (Part 2)

Women can feel free to cry whenever they need to (within reason of course, based on where and when) They also know when they need to let it out. This can be seen as a bad thing and it can be. If you have powerful emotions, sometimes they can't be controlled or held back but there is love and understanding in that from other women. The main thing to focus on is release. When you have let your emotions out, you can finally relax and feel better. I know that some women are not as emotional as others but I feel for most this applies.

9. Women are supportive and nurturing.

Good Things About Womanhood (Part 2)Good Things About Womanhood (Part 2)Good Things About Womanhood (Part 2)

This can been seen with kids but also with other women and with men. We as human beings all need support and someone to hear us out. We need someone to care for us and about us. Women have been through a lot of emotions and situations. I feel that men could have similar experiences but I have seen women take on more supportive roles. I can also see this in older men. What's interesting in older men is their testosterone goes down. Does that make their estrogen levels go up?

10. Women can be seen as more invested in the love part of a relationship.

Men can be and are romantic. But their romance stops at a certain point. But I feel like women never quit trying to be romantic, they want it, they desire it. Women can be mushy, heartfelt and head over heels. Guys watch action movies, girls watch romantic movies. I know what you are thinking, not all girls watch romantic movies and not all guys watch action movies. But I feel like it's something we are naturally drawn to, at least to some extend. I feel like biology can be seen to play a small role towards being drawn to things in each gender. Although, I am sure this is still under debate.

11. Women can be seen as more open, vulnerable and willing.

Good Things About Womanhood (Part 2)

Good Things About Womanhood (Part 2)

This can be seen as a positive or a negative. I see it as a postive. They are open to new things and willing to try them. Guys can be seen as closed off at times. once they have made their mind up it's a closed discussion. I feel like women are the ones that encourage the man to try new things or to trust new people. How often do people come to the door where the man tells them to go away and woman invites them in? I see this in many tv shows and movies. There is also being vulnerable. This is being aware of your imperfections and knowing that there are places you can improve. I suppose you could call it a type of humility.

12. Women can be seen as more motivated and healthy.

Good Things About Womanhood (Part 2)

Good Things About Womanhood (Part 2)There are many things out there to try and experiment with. Frankly, I lack the patience to try them or look for them. But I see many women trying new types of diets and exercise. I feel like, more often than not. Women are the ones to encourage the men to eat healthy and get into shape. Maybe mostly by their example. Guys see that they are in good shape and see that they have a schedule, routine and discipline and they stick to it. There are many guys into health and fitness but I feel like I see this more of a trend in women, especially with wanting to have an attactive body.

13. Women are good multitaskers.

This has been proven by various studies I have seen and with all the activities I have seen moms involved in, it is not hard to see it in action. I have also seen some monster stuff in office/workplace settings. Just going from one thing to the next. I know, for me, I can only focus on one thing at time
but I have seen many women go from thing to the next like nothing. It is a great skill!

14. Women can be seen as more responsible when it comes to relationships.

I feel like women are the ones to be more faithful and settled in relationships. I do not mean all women, as there are a considerable number of women that cheat but I feel like most, want and believe in the relationship to make it work. Also there is the idea of the mature relationship. There are ideas about relationships that women have a better grasp on than men. The so called "taking a break". Can be seen as a healthly yet painful thing for a relationship. This tatic can be viewed as "i'm not into you anymore" but I see it as having space to see things more clearly and coming back together with a greater respect for each other and with an attitude of not taking each other for granted.

Well that's all folks!
Good Things About Womanhood (Part 2)

I hope you enjoyed my second go round and hopefully it was at least fun for you to read. Hopefully you can agree at least to some level or degree on some of my points. Thanks for reading!

49
Jjpayne is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• Wow! I think this one is even better than your first!!! You write about women in even more nuances and are so inclusive of many traits in a way that is not stereotyping at all. I think you are spot on with all of it. The one I was going to take exception with is the more invested in love/romance part, as I know many guys who are more romantic than their girlfriends, but that's just a minor thing. I think you did a fantastic job at describing women in a way that is very covering without typecasting. That is not easy to do! You achieved what many GAGers have tried and failed at miserably! Bravo! Absolutely excellent job!

• Another reason this is such a great take is because you write in a genuinely loving and kind way and are invested in being truthful wherever possible. I can see that you are very invested in women and their different qualities and actually like them for them.

• Thank you! Ironically I actually thought this was the weaker one. Thanks for your support!!

• Thankyou for mansplaining what it is to be a woman, I never knew any of this.
    Please write a take on women's lady parts next.

• with the results I have here. I figured it is time to move on to another topic. Considering that a lot of my assumptions are kind of falling flat on this article. But I will give you the Bonus features part of the Article because you asked.

Parts 15 and 16

• Yup, now I see the celluli! She does like attractive none the less. Did you like my part 15 and 16?

Most Helpful Guys

• This is so false. Men are more emotional in relationships, and are capable of stronger love than women, they just hide it. Women are not nurturing, that's false - hey how can a nurturing, caring person abort their won baby but lets not go there. Women are not mature in relationships and also do not care about the "love" side of relationships more either. Many girls cheat on great guys because they give into their urges and impulses. That's not mature and that's not caring about the "love". Women will cheat on guys they love because girls act on emotions and impulses, not logic and thought. They meet a cool new guy and sleep with him in impulse, not caring about their boyfriend at home.

• @ovoxo_

@LegateLanius

I felt like I was running out of gas and the very nature of this website is to never assume anything. I made some pretty radical assumptions and as I said "There are parts of truth to them but are not as strong as my first set. But I wanted to try with a follow up. After this I am done. and Honestly, I am partly looking forward to people calling me out of some of these things"
      "

• Thank you for your thoughts!

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 2

• I love and agree with almost everything you said in both parts.

That said, I also love men... just about everything about them.

While I'm a strong, powerful and independent woman, having a guy who I love and who loves me makes me feel complete as a woman.

• I think most, if not all of these are just broad generalizations. Men are just as capable of all of these. Things like being nurturing, wanting to stay in shape for the sake of your own health, or being more invested in your relationship than your partner are NOT exclusive to women.

What Guys Said 7

• Eh, well, your intentions are good but I think this is generally a bit overdone. Here are the things, that are definitely NOT specific to women only:

And then we have the men, who try really hard to be (financial) PROVIDERS for women. Gold diggers and soon to be housewives love them.
    It depends entirely on the person.

Kinda Ja and Nein.
    It depends on the context a lot. Women are averagely probably the better listeners is what I would say. But being open has more to do with the person, not the gender.

Hmm. Are you comparing regular women to the ALFA MALES, who never clean their room, never cook and depend their self worth on how many women they managed to bang recently? That's ridiculous.
    There are certain women, who don't clean, don't cook and are basically lazy couch potatoes. But maybe regarding being motivated you may be right (on average). Because women seem to put a lot of effort to impress us.

13. Women are good multitaskers.
    So am I but I'm not a woman. I don't agree with this because I strictly believe ANYONE can be a multitasker. Ask any businessman, they know.

This while I see you are making sense, I believe being responsible is sort of a personal trait. You may be saying, that on average women are more responsible. Might likely be. Men can too and I'm saying, that I am. I just don't exactly know by how much I can agree or disagree with this one but my point is, that it's not really gender specific.

• Thank you for your honesty! I don't have time to look over it now but I will later

• Glad I could provide you with the exact feedback, that you were looking for.

Where is your third article? Link it to me please.

• Wow this entire is take is wrong and filled with stereotyped generalizations. Are you a white knight or something?

• Interesting. If I said that, I'd be called a feminist...

• Also, aren't you already a feminist? I could have sworn I saw you identify as one somewhere...

• You can think whatever you want as long as you don't tell me what I should or shouldn't find attractive. I think he did a great job. And for the latter... research is everything.

• Most of this is BS in my opinion.

• I like it, thanks !!!

• tell me please

• Great

• holy shit you are a nerd
    white knight and a bitch lol

let me know when you get laid for all those things
    on top of that ALL OF THIS IS WRONG

everything you said is wrong