Girls only: Would you dare to wear a skirt without panties?

Do you ever go without underwear? If so, how often? Do you go without wearing long or short skirt?Girls only: Would you dare to wear a skirt without panties??Girls only: Would you dare to wear a skirt without panties??

• Yes
  • Many times
  • Some times
    Vote C
  • No
    Vote D
  • I will complete your dare
    Vote E

40

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Although when I was courting and we were perhaps in a restaurant I would occasionally excuse myself to the restroom/bathroom/toilet, remove my panties and upon returning to the table would slide them under it to my then boyfriend, now my husband. The look on his face was a picture to treasure, the bill very quickly paid, and the rest I shall leave to your imagination.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE