Girls only: Would you dare to wear a skirt without panties?

Do you ever go without underwear? If so, how often? Do you go without wearing long or short skirt?Girls only: Would you dare to wear a skirt without panties??Girls only: Would you dare to wear a skirt without panties??

• Yes
    20% (14)
  • Many times
    7% (5)
  • Some times
    13% (9)
  • No
    58% (39)
  • I will complete your dare
    2% (1)
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Although when I was courting and we were perhaps in a restaurant I would occasionally excuse myself to the restroom/bathroom/toilet, remove my panties and upon returning to the table would slide them under it to my then boyfriend, now my husband. The look on his face was a picture to treasure, the bill very quickly paid, and the rest I shall leave to your imagination.

What Girls Said 37

• yes, I would do that for my boyfriend. We went to a rave concern this summer to which I wore a pretty short mini dress with no panties.

• I don't wear underwear but wearing an extremely short skirt without underwear is not a good idea, that's just asking for and embarrassing moment to happen. You could trip or need to bend and who ever is in the area just got a front row seat and view of your ass and cookies. Pants and long dresses are okay but short skirts? Don't do it.

• I man spread like there's no tomorrow. I could never not wear underwear in public.

• I rarely wear underwear in general so yeah I've done it

• The only time I go commando is when I'm in my house clothes and going somewhere that I don't need to change, like grocery shop or brief visits at cousin's house. Basically when I'm out for a short time for a small work and don't feel the need to change. Because I am fully clothed modestly in shapeless clothes, no one really knows it. Changing to fetch some onions from a neighbor's house is absurd.

• Every time to the club

• Only if it's long enough or tight enough to not get blown up in the wind. I've gone pantyless to be more of a tease and bring easier access to my S. O.

• Done that

• I don’t wear underwear when I’m wearing yoga pants all the time. I wouldn’t wear underwear under anything, but a skirt while I would do it, is a bit to much

• Meh, I've done it before but it's not something I ever really do.

• Yeah, I've worn a dress without panties before. I was meeting up with a guy to have sex and it made things easier lol. I ended up staining a seat though, I was pretty wet after that

• Don't try to skew the perception of decency...

Dare isn't a word for this... it's "Would you be stupid enough to do that?"...
    And no, I wouldn't.

• I never would. I ain't a hoe. Lol. Not dissing anyone who does. I just don't need to be flashing anyone.

• I've done it plenty of times.

• I have worn a skirt or mostly a dress without anything underneath often...

• Many times. I like skirts

• I do that in my house and if I'm wearing a long skirt. If it's a short skirt then no. It's just good to let 'down there' breathe

• Very rarely do I wear a skirt. And I have a legitimate reason to wear underwear. If you go without undies and your periods are irregular, your asking for a surprise and a mess.

• Yeah i've worn a skirt without panties before

• When, how often..

• Not wearing a skirt today

• Message me

• Done it many times. But never in a very short skirt like your first photo.

• Who tf doesn't wear underwear underneath? Wtf?

• Absolutely not. Firstly, I don't wear skirts, secondly that's just weird and thirdly why would someone not wear panties

• I often go without underwear, but not while wearing a skirt.

• I always do that.

• I don’t wear skirts. Too girly for me.

• Never, that's crazy.
    Not only underwear, I always have to wear shorts under a skirt

• No, unless emergency.

• Hell no. That can only go badly.

• i dont wear skirts, dresses, etc so no i wouldn't

• i have before
    it was a request from a guy i was dating

• Share more.. about that day..

• More from Girls
    7