She posts on her twitter the part where she first put her hands on him and tried to kick him in the balls. The original video was finally uploaded and as you can see for yourself. What makes me most mad is how she lied just to get that guy in trouble and how people still felt sorry for her and said she was the victim.
- You can never put your hands on a girl even if she is stronger than you
- The guy did the right thing I am a female and she deserved it
- I am triggered and offended that girl was the victim :'(
- Don't let these deter away from the fact that blondfrog is such a handsome princess
- her tears say more than any real evidence ever could
- I like to identify as a cis ginger gender fluid fluidity demi sexual sapiosexual lesbian quadra sexual pansexual pandasexual
- I am sick and tired of dealing with people's shit
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
The law is extremely clear, if someone physically assaults you then you have the right to defend yourself with reasonable force.
If you're a woman and you hit a man then expect to get hit back.
If you're a man and a woman hits you then respond with reasonable force, you don't need to body slam someone unless they basically keep on coming at you.
Anyone who posts edited videos to make themselves look the victim like that is a total cunt, there's really no polite way of putting that. Women tend to manipulate when they cannot physically get what they want, you should avoid people like this as friends completely.1
- Show AllShow Less