Girl edits video out not showing the part where she hits the boy first, then plays the victim card after getting beat up, why do girls lie?

She posts on her twitter the part where she first put her hands on him and tried to kick him in the balls. The original video was finally uploaded and as you can see for yourself. What makes me most mad is how she lied just to get that guy in trouble and how people still felt sorry for her and said she was the victim.

• You can never put your hands on a girl even if she is stronger than you
  • The guy did the right thing I am a female and she deserved it
  • I am triggered and offended that girl was the victim :'(
    Vote C
  • Don't let these deter away from the fact that blondfrog is such a handsome princess
    Vote D
  • her tears say more than any real evidence ever could
    Vote E
  • I like to identify as a cis ginger gender fluid fluidity demi sexual sapiosexual lesbian quadra sexual pansexual pandasexual
    Vote F
  • I am sick and tired of dealing with people's shit
    Vote G

1217

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The law is extremely clear, if someone physically assaults you then you have the right to defend yourself with reasonable force.

If you're a woman and you hit a man then expect to get hit back.
    If you're a man and a woman hits you then respond with reasonable force, you don't need to body slam someone unless they basically keep on coming at you.

Anyone who posts edited videos to make themselves look the victim like that is a total cunt, there's really no polite way of putting that. Women tend to manipulate when they cannot physically get what they want, you should avoid people like this as friends completely.

• I'm not sure what the law is where you live but here in Canada 'reasonable force' means an equal amount of force and using methods like subduing IF possible. If someone hits you and gives you a red face or a black eye but you end up putting them in the hospital then you will be charged with assault. Not saying people shouldn't be able to defend themselves and that it's ok to hit anyone because it's NOT. Women shouldn't hit men and men shouldn't hit women in the first place. But that is something to think about. Also I've seen videos where a girl slaps a guy then walks away and he follows her and beats the crap out of her. That is not self defense. That is retaliation and it is entirely different and in no way is legal. I know the legal system a bit because my uncle is an ex crown prosecutor and now a judge. Saying "Oh this is equality because they started it first" is just stupid when it ends up getting one thrown in jail. It's little dumb pricks who say stuff like that. And

• People should go around hitting each other period.

• And I realize "started it first" is kind of repeating the same thing lmao

What Girls Said 11

• Why does anyone lie?
    For some reason - they want something...
    Or they're just manipulative and like to see people suffer.

• She didn't get a good hit on him, I thought she was gonna hit on the face but she did this weird failing hitting thing. I don't even know what that was. Now here's my thing, if you're gonna hit a guy you gotta keep in mind he might just hit you back. Guys if she's failing just hold her and push her away or something, you ain't gotta people's elbow lol

• On a serious note, why do people lie?

• Yea I really don't know. Us men lie a lot too. I guess everyone wants to have a perfect self image of themselves and want to be seen as a good person without actually having to work hard for it. At the same time being able to do bad. Kind of like a I want to have my pie and eat it too mentality. Why do you think people lie? Men and women?

• It sure is.

• people with entitlement complexes do this a lot. they play victim not for the sake of gaining justice but for imposing double standards.

by the way, i chose D!

• Everyone is choosing D :P. Don't they know how much they are feeding my ego though?

• I think a girl flipped out and a guy went straight bitch and fought her, got extra and turned WWF for no reason. But I heard they are only 15, so kids will be kids, he might grow up and saw that he could have handled it differently.

• 4d

so what you're saying is that she is allowed to be violent without repercussions? she assaulted him first and he defended himself yet he is the one who should grow up?

firstly he asked her to leave his property and she didn't. then she got violent and attacked him. seems to me she should be the one growing up, and she could have handled it differently. had she just walked away she wouldn't of got beaten up.

too many women these days want equality, but only when it suits them. no wonder men are getting sick of their shit

If it's not in self-defense, both deserved each other. Too tired to deal with this whole ''I can hit you too, I hit better than you'', ''oh no you can't, I can do much better'' and so on.

Someone assaults me but I can still get away, I'm reporting that person. Someone is threatening my life and I got no options, then I'm going to defend myself in that case.

• ๐Ÿ˜‚ Such a lovely lady you are my princess

• A handsome princess. I am offended now because of your micro aggression and associating handsome with men only and beautiful with women only :>. Thanks for the compliment though even though it wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear I won't upvote you either. Cause I am a speical snowflake. Now I have to transform into a brunette though ;P. Either that or going back to ginger since my hair is slowly coming back. This was me when I was at my pre evolution ginger state transformation. Even as a baby I was born half ginger. Now I want to be a transparent transgender parent half ginger and half brunette. Do you support me?
      https://i.imgur.com/shFhj3d.png

• I'll always support you ๐Ÿ˜˜ Plus I called you lovely. I use that for everyone

• <3 now you get to tell everybody your married to a half ginger half brunette.

• Your eyebrows are on fire! ๐Ÿ–’

• Thanks they were donated to me by the donations of the foundations of the GAG $20 amazon gift card community gofundme accounts. And the Tiara I got from the princess of the African safari desert in Swaziland.

• you are a pretty princess (*ยดโˆ€๏ฝ€*)

• Wow... well that happens a lot in news... i guess an eye for an eye

• And yet another bitter man. What else is new on here

What Guys Said 16

• yeah she deserved it... bitches think they can play the gender card and it makes them invincible... you want equality? well if you pick a fight with someone stronger than yourself, you're going to get fucking rekt.

this is why i hate women these days. they want equality but only when it suits them. fuck that bitch she got knocked the fuck out and she deserved every second of it.

actually, while were on the subject... assuming someones gender is frowned upon these days so it was an even fight.

• The move he used has a rather high risk of breaking her neck, which means he's an idiot.

A good old bitchslap would have been enough to teach her one of the most essential lessons of life: when punching people they tend to punch you back.

There's no need to actually hit hard, leave a bruise, or damage any internal organs, since the target is her pride. I'm pretty sure once it registered in her slow brain that he was ready to hit back, she would've calmed down pretty quick...

A real man would have administered a spanking. Still, that bodyslam was fun to watch!

• yeah he didn't have to do a toss I think a slap wuld have been enough too.

• 4d

well one thing is for sure, she won't be gobbing off any time soon.

• That body lock that first poll option is giving looks quite comfortable hahaha... look at those legs though.. thick af

• Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

• Because the west is gynocentric and women know their word will be taken over a man's.

Doesn't matter for me though. You hit me without permission regardless of who you are, I am going to hit you twice as hard.

• What he did was still fucked up. I wouldn't go to that extreme unless she was a really skilled fighter. There are ways to let a girl stop hitting you, just grab her from her arms, holder till she calm down, there is no necessity to be brutal if she isn't an expert martial artist (I would probably the dead if it was so).

• Yeah they were all minors too though that should be important to mention. He was trying to but saw that she wasn't stopping, I think as soon as she tried to kick him in the nuts was when he hip tossed her into the concrete.

• lol, I hope not!!!

• This was recently in local news - a woman tried to play the victim card on her ex and got sued for false accusation. Things not looking bright for her.

• I picked letter D.

• Why do women lie?
    It is the nature of the beast.

• Females like attention... the more favorable the better.

So as to the question as to why lie, almost obvious after observing the lust for attention.

• Not only manipulated him , lied and premeditated the event with a camera expos'e to boot. This was rehearsed.

• Why does anyone lie? To make themselves look better. /end

• I hate these lying bitches who think a vagina can make them right, even in the worst situations.

• I think that a woman should never hit a man. We can't hit them and they shouldn't be allowed to hit us. Having said that, he could have just ignored her and gone inside to do whatever, really.

Simples...

• i will give her a taste of my shoe.

• its called being a man. she slapped him and that kick was light as fuck. if he pushed her okay but he slammed her on the pavement. be a man and take it lol she didn't even bruise him up...

• I agree he could have handled that differently, but taking abuse is too much. He could have just tried to restrain her, but you know that doesn't always work.

• all the dislikes are from boys who want to hit girls and not get called out for being a pansy

• yea i agree but his force was too much for what she did.