Why do easy/promiscuos guys have the audacity to slut-shame women? Why does man child expect women to be non promiscuos but himself use women for sex?

hi_it_is_me123
So why do male cunts have the audacity to call women easy when she does the same shit as him? If you want virgin aka non promiscuos women be a non promiscuos aka virgin yourself. Why do you have the right to use women for sex but also dont want a woman who does the same shit? Just because women and men biologically aka physically different, it does not mean that men have a right to be man child aka be hypocritical cunt who slutshame women
I want a non promiscuos or a virgin like me
I dont care about bodycount
I am a hypocritical slut and so expect my partner to not have any ONS or any promiscuos past but myself can have ONS in the past or so on
Vote C
Other
Vote D
GirlGuy
7 d
Of course there are stupid femcels who mainly slutshame women too. I am sorry that i dont mention this.
5
2