Why Do I Get So Turned On When A Beautiful Woman Talks About Her Boyfriend Constantly?

I recently began corresponding with a lovely young lady who mesmerized me by simply going on and on and on about the gentleman whom I refer to as, 'The Luckiest Guy In The World'. As I read her various questions and comments, the subject of most of her posts was -- you guessed it -- her boyfriend! I've thanked her effusively for her wonderful choice of topics and I sincerely hope she'll continue to drive me crazy with excitement, jealousy and frustration with her frequent references to this extraordinarily fortunate man;)

Yes, you're a degenerate pervert for obsessing over the luckiest guy in the world!
No, it's perfectly understandable that you're so jealous of the luckiest guy in the world 😄
Select gender and age to cast your vote:
Post Opinion