Making yourself known on GAG. How to become a great GAGer.

Girls ask Guys is filled with a wide variety of users, questions, my takes, and topics. While you know of a lot of the users, there are some here that are just making a name for themselves on GAG. Today I will give you some tips on how to become a better GAGer.

1. Find your niche and stick with it

Most everyone has a topic that they know more about than others. For me it's Entertainment and Arts. However, I feel like my knowledge is more or less about animation and music. At times I feel like my questions also cater to a demographic similar to my age. So with that I found my niche and I stick with it.

2. Don't be afraid to agree to disagree (respectfully)

We all are entitled to our own opinions. However, sometimes GAGers can be kinda self-righteous with their opinions. It's perfectly fine to disagree, but don't be like rubbing it in their face.

3. Don't be afraid to show your true self

Being yourself is the best thing you can be. I know there are some GAGers on here who will not post a photo for confidence reasons. But, sometimes you don't need a photo to let yourself show. Just be honest and let your personality show through your questions and my takes.

4. Don't be afraid to experiment with questions in uncharted territory

Like I know there are some people on here who feel kinda awkward asking about sexual matters. However, if you want to ask feel free to do so. Even if you have to do it anonymously.

At the end of the day, people come to GAG to seek advice on issues, but also to pass time and have fun. GAG should be informative and fun.

#HowtoGAG

#Expressyourself

8
5

Most Helpful Girl

• QueenofCups
    Great myTake.

I am fairly popular on G@G because I am a reasonably pretty girl who talks about sex sometimes. I actually talk about a lot of stuff, but more than three quarters of my followers follow me in the hopes that once in a while I'll say something sexual. Unfortunately, such followers are transient at best.
    Is this still revelant?
    • What I see at you:

Watson. Come at once if convenient. If inconvenient, come all the same.

• @Bruce_VVayne I'm fine :-). I have to start work in 10 mins anyway.

• May it be easy :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• ADFSDF1996
    I agree and number one is probably the most important. Although I think that being a very active member is also important.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

74
  • AuroraRoseat
    ... Why should people care about being great among other people? And I've seen people do what you've said consistently and many are not what would be construed as "popular". But I guess it's a start for those who want to be.
  • #1 mine is entertainment and sexual behavior
    #2 yea when i disagree, i ignore those looking to argue
    #3 i dont think i can get any freakier lol
    #4 im never scared lol... not since 2015 anyways
  • Agreed! Great points and words every gagger can live by, thanks for sharing this!!!
  • CuriousMufuxka
    As soon as I make myself too known, I roll out. (Usually after Guru) Then wait a few months and come back! I think all of the great GAG's are already established and I stick around for them.
  • AngelicSin
    The only reason that I'm popular here is because I'm a savage
  • TuMeManques
    I have no idea what my niche is. Help me find my niche babeeeee.
    • AndrewMG

@TuMeManques, you're niche is British Football fans, at this moment you think it's a Spurs thing but the reality is you're eventually fall in love with an East Midlands football team lol

• @AndrewMG I can love East Midlands as well because they aren't competitors with my Spurs!

• Awesome take!!
  • Angelina25
    I wish I was popular
  • Great take
  • Iron_Man
    I'm Already A Well Known Great Gagger
  • CT_CD
    Thanks for the tips. I will become a great GAGer